Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333917 times)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2880 on: July 07, 2009, 06:17:16 PM »
Corliss shakes his head.  "It looks like we had a trace lead someone back to our super secret location," says Corliss grimly.  "Odds are it was Seran, but I don't know.  All I know is there probably won't be trouble here...and that I really have to leave.  I need to get my ship fixed, but until then I'll wait for Myitt, she should be back sooner than I can get the Skimmer up and running."

---

Myitt, meanwhile, emerges from a relatively short trip through z-space, close to the bar; her scanners are automatically running through lists of the closest space ports in Yeerk space.

"Damnit, half of these are too far out to scan," she growls, frustrated.  She picks up the link.  "Corliss, see if you can pick anything up closer to the bar, I'm looking for signals from Yeerk ships at local space ports.  Specifically from..."  She reads out a string of numbers that indicate what her computer thinks is Seran's signal, from an earlier interception.  "Can you help me out?  I'm on my way back to the bar.  For the love of Christ, hurry."

"Right," says Corliss, hopping off his bar seat, leaving his half-finished beer at the bar.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 06:19:39 PM by Myitt »

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2881 on: July 07, 2009, 06:26:53 PM »
Temrash had a thought, and rushed outside. In his ship, he made some calls to other allies that still worked within the Empire. Old subordinates and other soldiers that officially denounced him as a traitor, but unofficially were still loyal. He sent a description of Seran and his ship, and sent out an order to intercept any and all information.

"If I'm lucky, the first person he goes to when he decides to share this information will be someone who works for me. Or at least, be very close by someone who works for me."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #2882 on: July 07, 2009, 06:29:45 PM »
Gaz shifts her head so that happens is her hat gets knocked off. She swings one of her legs and aims a kick at her opponents ribs.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2883 on: July 07, 2009, 06:33:19 PM »
Zoshonel takes a hit to the ribs. Not too damaging, but it dissapoints him that the first true strike was hers. The blades begin to slip out of his grasp, and he jumps up to try to strike her arms.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #2884 on: July 07, 2009, 07:05:21 PM »
Zoning out for a bit, he didn’t notice the blue centaur alien come up to them and touch the back of their necks. When he had gotten to Mael, he all of a sudden got a sleepy feeling wash over him. When it had passed, he got up, pulled out one of his pistols at the alien and yelled, “DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?”

[spoiler]((lol ossy… also they all look alike ya know.. all pale and bald. It’s what their race looks like!))[/spoiler]

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #2885 on: July 07, 2009, 07:11:14 PM »
Blue walks into the bar with his brother, Bob, hoping to have a good time, get a few drinks, maybe pick up some chicks. Next thing he knows, a stray sword swings past him and decapitates Bob.

"What the hell!? I didnt even know space pirates existed!!! Great, now I have to explain to mom why my brother was killed in a bar when we're both too young to drink!"

Blue tapped on the female pirate's shoulder

"er...excuse me, you just killed my brother, im gonna need some compensation"

he holds his hand out, expecting at least 20 dollars
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #2886 on: July 07, 2009, 07:19:44 PM »
Corliss regards Temrash on his way toward the door.  "Thanks, mate.  We're going to need all the help we can get, as soon as we can get it."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #2887 on: July 07, 2009, 07:27:51 PM »
After the pirate accidentally cuts his hand off(that's what he gets for getting in the middle of a sword fight), Blue, now with a tablecloth wrapped around what used to be his hand, walked over to the bartender

"Hey there, ummmm im in desperate need for a job sooo...you got anything I can do around here?"

The bartender stares at the tablecloth wrapped around blue's wrist, that was now dripping blood all over the floor

"Oh, don't worry about that. I can fix it"

Blue morphs into a cheetah and then demorphs back to his human form, his hand now reattached
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 08:04:33 PM by Blue Fire! »

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #2888 on: July 07, 2009, 07:56:22 PM »
((Blue, you need to make sure you don't powergame people. You totally just made Gaz do something she didn't say she was going to do.)

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #2889 on: July 07, 2009, 07:59:43 PM »
((whoops, my bad Gaz))

Glaflafock

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #2890 on: July 07, 2009, 08:01:47 PM »
((Fix your post, goofball!))

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #2891 on: July 07, 2009, 08:03:41 PM »
The bartender stares blankly at Blue, a hint of amusement almost passing over his face at the request for a job application. He continues to dry a already dry glass.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 08:07:13 PM by Jess! »

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #2892 on: July 07, 2009, 08:04:46 PM »
((fixed))

Glaflafock

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #2893 on: July 07, 2009, 08:10:56 PM »
The bartender stares blankly at Blue, a hint of amusement almost passing over his face at the request for a job application. He continues to dry a already dry glass.

" so uhhhhh...is that a "yes"? "

Glaflafock

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2894 on: July 07, 2009, 08:12:14 PM »
(For a second there, I thought he was talking about another pirate other than Gaz. Or Fletcher. Poor Bob.)

The Bartender writes something on a note. Which position?

Ani-Master 2014!