Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333923 times)

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #1845 on: May 28, 2009, 10:44:15 PM »
((I'd totally come, ladies. We can party it up SB style!  Tara, if you're old, I'm old. I'll be 24 in a few months. :facepalm: ))

Shalner reaches out, and places her right hand gently on top of Keirdan's head. Her left hand still holds the knife. She continues to stare down at him while he plays with the cat.

Alic

« Reply #1846 on: May 28, 2009, 10:48:17 PM »
In her fit of pain, Alic kicked the glass away. <Get away!> Jesus, was this guy wanting to kill her? Whether or not he was trying to help, she didn't notice. She didn't know what the medication was that was given to her, or how anything else would react with it right now.
The feeling of fire was spreading, she thought her head might explode. Alic wanted some relief, and the only thought that came to mind was to get the fire out. If it wouldn't stop she would release it herself.

((I feel bad saying I'm getting old when you two are just a tad older than me. Hmmm.. Sb style? Uh oh. Lots of alky ad fighting and aliens? Sweet!))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1847 on: May 28, 2009, 10:52:28 PM »
<Andalite not want help.> Jagill said.

<Shut up. This is your fault.>

"Cold water, and rag please." He called to the barkeep. It was brought, and he soaked the rag in the water. Then he pressed it to Alic's face. "I'm trying to help. Just be a good warrior and calm down." He said in his best attempt in a soothing voice. He wasn't sure if he had one.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1848 on: May 28, 2009, 10:57:26 PM »
Mar shakes his head at Myitt, glancing back and forth at the elaborate scene that's taking place. Until Myitt leaves this place, perhaps I should stay. Danger seems to be able to break out at any moment, and any further false alarms will exhaust me. I should be able to count on my other selves to run things admirably in my absence, in any case.

"Don't worry, I won't faint. I'm rather used to death. Part of my business involves guiding souls to their destinations, although normally I have associates who handle this. I'm not really in my current situation because I want to be, however. Everything one does has a price."

Alic

« Reply #1849 on: May 28, 2009, 10:59:04 PM »
((ill reply more n the morning I'm abou to pass out.. I have to wake up at 330 am for work, ew!))

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #1850 on: May 29, 2009, 04:11:08 AM »
*Ossanlin holds Alic's head in his hands firmly, trying to keep her from giving herself whiplash.  He allows Temrash to place to cold cloth on Alic's forehead.*  <Thank you, I appreciate it.>  *another stalk eye watches Breek*  <Breek....more than one drop...this is serious, what do we do and how do we do it?  Obviously she's in a great deal of pain...how do we counter-act it?  I know nothing of Crayak's medicines.>  *He continues holding his main eyes on Alic, trying to comfort the young, female Andalite.*  <Shh...Aliciania...w e're gonna help you out here...try to calm down.  I know it hurts but we're gonna get it taken care of.  If you don't calm down, you're going to injure yourself.>  *Ossanlin darts his own tail to intercept Alic's, coiling around it to keep it from lashing around and slicing up everyone around her, careful to keep his blade from her tail's flesh.  Normally this would not have been acceptable in public, but her tail needed to be immobile.  He winces as she jerks and her shorter tail-blade carves a bit into his tail, but he keeps his hold.*  <It's gonna be okay Alic.>
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #1851 on: May 29, 2009, 04:13:09 AM »
((Oh, and BTW I'll be 25 in February.  God almighty we ARE old aren't we Tara?  Oh, and here's a handy little tidbit...there are kids that graduated from HS this year that were born in 1992.  Kids that were born in the nineties should still be in Kindergarten... o_o  I was born in 1985...seriously.))
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 04:16:58 AM by Ossanlin »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Alic

« Reply #1852 on: May 29, 2009, 04:34:52 AM »
(( uh. My kid starts kindergarten .. I think?... In fall. I'm not ready for him to go to school wtf! ))

Alic

« Reply #1853 on: May 29, 2009, 05:02:53 AM »
Alic tried to be still. She made her body relax, but still grasped her head in her hands. Her eyes were n longer swollen, and she opened her main eyes to let the hork place the wet towel on her head. She hoped he would cover her eyes too, they were burning hot.
Alic's eyes had turned a dark orange-no quite red color.
<Aaaah..> She was trying not to complain or move much, Ossanlin's restraint was helping. She didn't notice she had cut him. <Is... This some...thing I can morph.. Out of?>
Alic knew the answer, probably not. Her temperature had to n too high for her human or any other morph she had could handle.
She looked into Ossanlin's eyes pleadingly.

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #1854 on: May 29, 2009, 05:22:49 AM »
Corliss watches, worried.  "Is the water helping?  Breekan, please, if there's anything you can do...Alic, I'm so sorry."

"Good, butterfingers," Myitt growls.  She glances at Mar briefly.  "Well, I'm glad you're not going to collapse in pain."

((Yes, we are too damn old XD  Oh man Alic, kindergarten already?!  Wowsers.))

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #1855 on: May 29, 2009, 07:06:59 AM »
(((
((Kids that were born in the nineties should still be in Kindergarten... ))
    >>> THIS!! UGH! )))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1856 on: May 29, 2009, 07:13:57 AM »
(I don't know what you guys are talking about. I'm 28, and I'm certainly not old. and it's practically 2010. People born in the ninties should be teenagers, or pretty close.)

"Breekan, what have you done to her? Using something when you don't even know if it will work?" Temrash said. If Alic wound up dying because of Jagill, he wasn't sure what would happen. "I really don't know what else to do."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #1857 on: May 29, 2009, 11:59:37 AM »
After several moments of digging, Breekan finally pulls out a small white plunger, cold to the touch. He hands it to Ossanlin. "Get this in one of her hearts, and be careful touching her skin for a few minutes afterwards or your fingers will go numb." He kneels down next to the agonized Alic. "Hey, you'll be okay in a few moments, okay? You're going to feel a little sick to your stomach, but you'll be fine."

He looks sideways to Temrash. "Regarding what I've done to her, I'm pretty sure I just provided the meds she needed after you let your pokey friend beat the snot out of her with that barstool, thanks."

He leans close to Oss and whispers. "Oss, if you don't think she'll let you get close enough to make the injection, I can help wrestle down the business end of that tail. We need someone who actually knows Andalite anatomy to be able to keep their hands free and out of danger."

Meanwhile, Breekan has completely lost notice of Shal and Keirdan.

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #1858 on: May 29, 2009, 01:52:03 PM »
"Into a heart?" Corliss stammers.  "Jeez, mate, I've gone and made things a thousand times worse...I do know something about Andalite anatomy, but I don't want to kill the poor girl.  I've no experience with this kind of medicine."  He shrugs helplessly.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #1859 on: May 29, 2009, 04:27:56 PM »
Shal stands up, picking up Mike, and Keirdan. She sets Keirdan down on the stool, and mike on his lap. She approaches Corliss and Breekan, and holds her hand out, gesturing towards the plunger. She stares down at Alic in silence.