Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334586 times)

Alic

Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #1815 on: May 27, 2009, 09:18:55 PM »
((omg.. Look what I found...
Anichat awards from 3/15/2002
I found these on the old message board some of us used to use..

"Nicest- Myitt
Caring- Myitt
Trustworthy- Need I say it? Myitt
Smiliest- Myit
Friendliest- Myitt (She gets all the good ones..."))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1816 on: May 27, 2009, 09:41:26 PM »
"Allran came late. He not take them seriously! The Arn could have done more! They didn't need to destroy. Why not make host for all Yeerk people? Make Yeerk so they could only live in one host, and no other? Genocide never answer!" He was fuming. Waving his arms around, like he wanted to slice something, but his forearm blades had been sliced off. "You like him! You only want destroy! Yeerks are slaves, just like Hork-Bajir. Slaves to thier need for food, that only corrupt Council provide. Andalites take Yeerk world, and just destroy everything. No wonder most species hate your kind. Some more than Yeerks. Temrash not hold me back now, little hairball!" Jagill said. He grabbed a stool with one hand, and wrenched it off the floor that it was attached to. Then he came after Alic.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #1817 on: May 27, 2009, 09:54:08 PM »
((Haha, Alic. I totally went back to look at it! Here are the results from   

Bounciest ~ White Heart

Silliest ~ §abotage

Most Missed ~ Steff

Most Charismatic ~ Sab, L&L, Myitt

Biggest Flirt ~ Bara

Biggest Ranter ~ Shark

Dark Corner Hog ~ AgentX

Queen/King of T or D ~ Jess

Most Homocidal/Violent ~ I Am Mortal

Scariest ~ Neimad

Artist ~ AgentX/TGP

Poet ~ Kael

Writer ~ Kael/Shark

RPG'er ~ Myitt/Breekan/Shalner(Jess)

Bartender ~ Kael/Jess

Thought Provoker ~ Shark

Influential ~ Kimm/Jess

Strangest Being ~ Bara

Smiliest ~ White Heart/Myitt

Driver up the Waller ~ Bara

Rafter Sitter ~ AgentX/Ninja

Babysitter ~ Psych

Rebellious Upriser ~ AgentX

Fighter ~ Myitt/Breekan

Creature ~ Bara

Weirdest ~ Sab/Breekan

Funniest ~ Myitt

Hyperest ~ White Heart

Nicest ~ Jess

Caring ~ Myitt/Jess

Trustworthy ~ Jess

Silent ~ Neimad/Jess

Loudest ~ Warlock

Devoted ~ Myitt

Friendliest Myitt/L&L

AniFan ~ Ossanlin/Myitt/Breekan

AnimeFreak ~ She Has No DNA

Creative ~ TGP

Least Hyper ~ Visser6

Angriest ~ Warlock/Jess

Hahaha. That is. ASTOUNDING. *grin* Oh the memories. Oh I miss so many people! Ninja, and Warlock, and Sab and Psche and Whitey and Winter and I AM. *sniff*

Also, does this one in particular surprise ANY of you?

RPG'er ~ Myitt/Breekan/Shalner(Jess)))

Alic

« Reply #1818 on: May 27, 2009, 10:02:31 PM »
Alic did not at all expect Jagill would attack her, although she probably deserved it. She had been watching Mike thinking he needed to demorph, and since she didn't think anyone inside was going to be a threat, she wasn't paying attention when he came after her.
<Little hairball?!> Angry, she turns around.. Hairball, she would show him what this "hairball" could do.. And that's when the stool hit Alic's head like a fly hits a windshield.
It threw off her balance and knocked her out cold before she knew what was going on.

((I don't think I ever won an award. And I'm still trying to find Psych!))

Offline applix

« Reply #1819 on: May 27, 2009, 10:07:37 PM »
[[Don't worry Alic, I didn't win one either :/]]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1820 on: May 27, 2009, 10:08:33 PM »
"I break in half!" Jagill yelled. He had actually done it once, on an occassion when Temrash had gone postal. The Andalite was a full grown male, and it got a strong reaction from both sides. The guy killed his first love. Quite cliche, but cliche for a reason.

All of Jagill's yelling had attracted Temrash's attention. He was starting to emitt sonic pulses, indicating that he'd like to be let out. Jagill acknowledged it for a second, but instead continued to lift Alic up by her tail with one hand.

(Maybe I'll win a creativity award, or something. That would be cool.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #1821 on: May 27, 2009, 10:39:59 PM »
"Oh man, that's right- I almost forgot in all this ruckus," Breekan said as Corliss spoke to him. He shakes his hand. "Yeah, name's Breekan. And Corliss, right? If it helps, I don't think I've met anyone here who wouldn't make their species look like a bunch of alkie psychos." He watches as Keirdan makes his way over to Shal, and after hesitating a moment, follows after. He keeps close watch of Shal's hands, sitting well within arm's reach of her.

He listens to Alic's tale of her travels to earth and nods. "Yeah, I know how that can-" he's interrupted by the rampaging Hork Bajiir. "Oh, God!"

Offline SkyMorpher

• Fly high, seek peace, God bless (Formerly Animel23
« Reply #1822 on: May 28, 2009, 12:30:29 AM »
(gone a bit, back when this dang cold is gone)

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #1823 on: May 28, 2009, 12:42:18 AM »
Mar turns toward Corliss and laughs aloud. "I am far from powerful in my current state. I'm rather weak, actually. And as for Myitt..." Mar glances towards her quietly. "....yes, I have her soul. She will be mine soon, as you will find it difficult to free her."

"And..." he states calmly as he turns towards the Hork-Bajir. "I couldn't give it back if I wanted to. It doesn't work that way. What is given to me I must accept."

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #1824 on: May 28, 2009, 12:53:11 AM »
*Ossanlin lowers his eyes and rubs his head as Alic starts off...why had the Hork-Bajir had to mention Alloran, and why had Alic allowed herself to be goaded by it?!  This wouldn't end well.  Ossanlin was watching the fermented grass-drink he'd ordered when the Hork-Bajir erupted off his stool and picked it up into the air.  He danced to the side instantly dropping back into a fighting pose, his tail swishing quietly but purposefully over his hindquarters.*  <Alic!>  *but his warning thought came too late as he saw the stool impact Alic's temple, her body slumping as she fell unconscious.*

<Hey!  Jagill, HEY!  STOP!>  *Ossanlin stepped forward not drawing his shredder, merely stepping forward, ready to protect Alic if necessary.  True Alic had been in the wrong in his mind to even react to the subject, let alone agree with Alloran's actions, but violence and death were NOT the answer.*

<Myitt, Corliss...HELP!>  *Ossanlin didn't want to fight the Hork-Bajir and worsen his impression of Andalites, but he wouldn't let Alic be murdered.*  <Look, what she said was wrong.  It was.  We all think so...she's just a bit confused...think about if your own clan-father was taken by an arrogant Yeerk against his will and labelled a traitor and outlaw by your people.  If he was held in disgrace for his deeds...she's lived under that shadow all of her life.>  *Ossanlin sent thoughts pleadingly at the Hork-Bajir's back.*  <You have the power to kill her, we know that, but we all know this isn't the place to kill, or the time.  Do you think the rebels would let you and Temrash join them if you killed one of Myitt's good friends?  Calm down!  Just set her down and see what Temrash wants, please.>  *Ossanlin kept all four eyes plastered on Jagill and Alic.*  <Please...>
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 01:03:20 AM by Ossanlin »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1825 on: May 28, 2009, 01:02:56 AM »
Jagill stopped what he was doing. He wasn't thinking straght at the moment. Alic was limp and unconcious. He knew that Myitt was friends with Alic, and that Temrash was trying to be friends with Myitt. Maybe he shouldn't kill Alic without Temrash's permission. He put her down, and went to temrash to let him in. Once Temrash was inside, he took a quick glance around.

<What was all the yelling about?> He asked. He could have sifted through Jagill's memories, but he prefered conversation. Jagill just growled menacingly. Temrash learned that it was jagill that blew up on Alic.

"Hmph. I planned to only be in their for a short time, but I suppose it wasn't short enough. I hope that Alic will be alright. My subordinate was out of line." He said to Ossy and the others. He took a seat away from the group in the hopes of calming Jagill down in private.

Ani-Master 2014!

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #1826 on: May 28, 2009, 01:12:39 AM »
*Ossanlin lets down his tail as soon as Temrash inhabits Jagill again.  He nods and then shakes his head.*  <So was Aliciania.  She knows better, she shouldn't have said anything, she should have let it go.  I'm sorry as well, I was the one who brought up the tragedy that occurred on his homeworld.  I shouldn't have said anything either.  I probably did more damage than good by trying.  I believe Jagill reacted not in an unappropriate manner...he simply didn't give himself time for thought...but then such a tragedy would bring anger to the surface very quickly in anyone.  I hope Jagill feels better now.>  *Ossanlin seems to look past the controller for a moment.*  <I'm sorry Jagill, for what it's worth.>

*Ossanlin turns and moves quickly to Alic.  He kneels and begins to examine her, attempting to move her body into a more comfortable position.  He checks her head to see if there is any blood-flow or swelling.*  <Breek, Corliss, either of you have any smelling salts or anything that will have a similar effect?>  *He cradles Alic's head gently, waiting for the others to respond.*

RAF Silverblade

Alic

« Reply #1827 on: May 28, 2009, 02:04:45 AM »
Alic's body reacted, her legs folded in tight. A natural instinct made her arms clutch around the back of her head. She opened one main eye, the other swollen shot already and her stalk eyes too afraid to see what was happening.
<Uunh..>
She feels Ossanlin right next to her. And then closes her eye, unconscious.

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #1828 on: May 28, 2009, 04:03:42 AM »
*Ossanlin looks back at Alic again, gingerly running a finger over her eye as the swelling a bruises rose to the surface.*  <Hey, Alic....Aliciania?>  *But Alic was already unconscious again.*  <Don't worry, we'll get you taken care of...just rest for a while.>  *Ossanlin turns a stalk-eye to look at Corliss.*  <That scanner able to do bio sweeps?  We need to find out if she has a concussion.  She can't morph if she can't think straight.>

RAF Silverblade

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #1829 on: May 28, 2009, 05:24:40 AM »
((*whistles* Damn I missed a lot XD  And no Jess, the RPG'er awards...don't surprise me one bit :P  Alic, Applix and Ossanlin should've been on there, too, though :P))

Corliss shakes Breekan's hand.  "Pleased, mate." He was about to answer Mar when all hell breaks loose. 

Myitt sits bolt upright as Jagill attacks Alic.  "Jesus!" she yelps.  In the ensuing ruckus she quickly turns to Corliss. "Get a scan going, we need to make sure she's okay!"  She creakily gets up and goes over to the group surrounding her friend.  "Oh, Alic..."

"Already on it," says Corliss, bringing the scan over to Breekan, Alic and the others.  He does a broad sweep of Alic's body, focusing on her head.  "I'm sorry, but all I have on me is adrenaline, and I don't want to hurt her more by injecting it.  I have equipment in my ship, if she has a fractured skull she's going to need to be stabilized."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash