Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 226749 times)

Offline AmberKatira

• Disciple of Protein Purification and Pillar of Condescension
  • Jr. Xtreme Member
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #3255 on: September 06, 2011, 11:10:37 PM »
There's still a possibility that Catie's some kind of agent for whoever kidnapped all of these weird people and put them in a scape against their will.  And apparently did weird things to them, since Ewa can no longer sense the other Paladinians around her  :P

Basically, Ewa is very, very misinformed about her situation.  Haha ^_^
Work is for the weak

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #3256 on: September 06, 2011, 11:12:14 PM »
Oh, that's right. I forgot about that.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #3257 on: September 07, 2011, 08:01:40 AM »
Weather most of yesterday interfered with my Internet. It might happen again today just as a heads up.

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #3258 on: September 07, 2011, 09:09:49 PM »
I am rather surprised that Sami didn't notice her rose falling out of her cloak onto the ground. Will she notice when she comes back?

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3259 on: September 08, 2011, 02:24:21 AM »
I agree, it wasn't mine so i didn't wanna say nothin. I just hope no one will step on it before we get back

Help my dragon grow big and strong

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #3260 on: September 08, 2011, 11:38:43 AM »
I have a question for Sami and Twilight. How long will your hunt take? The reason why I ask is because I am working on a possible storyline of Larry getting forcibly taken to his home dimension by Ba'al, the Lord of destruction, and you two coming to rescue me.

The reason why I want to start a new thread with Larry, Sami, and Noah is because I feel it's time for Lucan, my original character, to return to the bar.

Does anyone have any objections or questions?

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3261 on: September 08, 2011, 11:55:27 AM »
I was kind of hoping for more interaction between Jocun and Noah, but it's all up to Twilight.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #3262 on: September 08, 2011, 12:01:58 PM »
I'm kind of waiting on Seal to post before I have Zorish talk to Jocun again. Anyone seen her lately?

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #3263 on: September 08, 2011, 12:21:00 PM »
Apparently it's Magic Night here at the Bar! X) Sorry, guys---this is one of the few times where Mar doing complex magic was one of the inevitable results of character interaction. :P On that note:

I hearby state that whatever crazy crap we do must not give our characters too high of an advantage! X) Basically, either make it time-limited or give it some balancers unless it is consistent with Animorphs tricks (i.e. Morphing or Dracon Fire). Flying is really the only non-qualified thing Mar does, and he isn't exactly a speed demon at it. As in someone could easily shoot him out of the sky. If something insane is happening, compare to Ossanlin's SB trick and work from there. Like a Limit Break or a temp move.

Forum Balancing Committees: we take the fun out of everything. :)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3264 on: September 08, 2011, 12:43:16 PM »
I too am waiting on Seal. I hope she comes back because I find her character interesting.

I was planning on having Jocun's morphing ability being better than normal, like the transformation taking a minute instead of three, and possibly allowing him to morph from one non Human creature to another without having to demorph. Though doing it doesn't reset the two hour limit.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #3265 on: September 08, 2011, 02:07:04 PM »
Gotta say I'm looking forward to a Morgan and Silver reunion. ^_^  Morgan feels bad about disappearing the way he did. Not to mention it would seem that Morgan's old pal Julian is her godfather!

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #3266 on: September 08, 2011, 02:13:06 PM »
I was kind of hoping for more interaction between Jocun and Noah, but it's all up to Twilight.

Well if Twilight doesn't want to do this storyline then she doesn't have to. I simply used her as an example because she is the one currently interacting with Sami. If Twilight chooses not to be a part of the rescue thread then Sami can ask for volunteers from the other bar patrons if she wants.

This is just an idea for right now because like I said I would like to bring Lucan, my original character I used here, back to the bar. He has had some character development and while I'm not going to give evrything away right now I can reveal this. He no longer has hatred for humans, but it wasn't really humans that were holding him hostage. Also he and his ship have had some cosmetic changes that I think make them even cooler looking than before.

I'm still working on how Larry is going to get taken from the bar and how he is going to leave a message to Sami that tells her what happened. Perhaps Grun could be useful in this situation.

*Goes to sit on bean bag chair and think*

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #3267 on: September 08, 2011, 02:24:48 PM »
Lol I think Silver has more family than she knows what to do with. Shes been keeping herself profiles so she doesn't have to feel pain and loss from not really finding her mother and losing Parker. So when she sees Parker......well lets just say this should get interesting and cause a compton.  I don't know how I will have her react to her father, Gaz, and now a godfather. Any ideas??
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Gaz

• God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #3268 on: September 08, 2011, 08:34:24 PM »
I wouldn't blame her for being a little upset that Morgan vanished without warning. Lol

Actually, I think Morgan is bracing himself for that. There might also be the surprise that Julian is like a Minotaur but part horse instead of bull.

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #3269 on: September 08, 2011, 10:02:30 PM »
Hmm.....so how should I do that?
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker