Author Topic: GESB: Sanctuary Dimension  (Read 9086 times)

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
Re: GESB: Sanctuary Dimension
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2011, 03:37:44 PM »
Haleth inclined her head slightly to the woman and said "Very well, Shifter." before walking into a nearby hut. She came out with a cloak that was a dark blue in color and was about ankle length. It was woven out of a very odd material that was very smooth to the touch and  light weight, but would be able to keep Sami warm. "Will this suffice for you, Shifter?" Haleth asked in her strong yet, feminine tone of voice.

Haleth listened to the Paladin as he apologized and explained about where they were from and how time was different. "I accept your apology, Paladin and I agree about walking around without clothing." Haleth said. "As to the difference in time that is not an issue right now. I understand you are worried about Larry as am I, but you must have more faith in him. He is the slayer of Mephisto, the Prime Evil Lord of Hatred and Diablo, the Prime Evil Lord of Terror. Though this is his greatest and deadliest challenge you must understand that he has proven himself worthy." Haleth spoke of Larry's accomplishments with a gleam in her eye as well as a hopeful tone in her voice.

She then stopped walking and turned towards the Paladin and said "I hope you realize that the only reason you are allowed on this sacred mountain is because you are Larry's comrades. He proved himself worthy to pass through the Gates of Mount Arreat, however you have not proven your worth. I suggest that you no longer make excuses or apologies and simply do all you can to help Larry and destroy Baal before he attains his goal." Haleth said in a voice that was slightly menacing before turning and walking towards the alcove where the Barbarians were already beginning to gather.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 09:12:35 AM by General Squall Leonhart »

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2011, 08:28:13 PM »
Sami smiled and bowed again before taking the cloak gently. "Thank you, lady Haleth." She ran her fingers over the fabric, savoring its soft yet warm feel. She donned the cloak and continued to follow Haleth, Jocun, and Noah to the alcove, where the Barbarians were already gathering.

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2011, 01:55:14 PM »
Noah smirked when Haleth said she wanted to spar with her knowing that she didn't know what she would be getting into. A small ****y moment for her, but she let it pass and just listened to the conversation proceed, not commenting because the woman seemed to be quick to temper. She began to ponder what a storm could possibly do to slow them to a halt. Rain, or even a blizzard can be passed, what more could happen than a bit of weather. She didn't want to say anything and sound foolish, so Noah just kept silent and followed.

Help my dragon grow big and strong

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2011, 06:06:57 PM »
"I will not abandon the mission until Larry's status is confirmed." Jocun said. Apparently the fact that there were strangers on the mountain didn't put Haleth at ease. Maybe she would rather her own people go, but if they were capable they would already be on their way. Now it was up to three people she didn't know, and he had already stepped on her toes with the comment that a bunch of barbarians might oggle a naked woman's body. Truth be told, his own host was bothered by the thought of Sami neing nude nearby.

Ani-Master 2014!

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2011, 03:56:42 PM »
Haleth walked into the alcove where the rest of the Barbarians in the village were seated on a long wooden bench that fit snug against the rock wall behind them. She sat in the center of the group and faced the trio of beings. "First off, Assassin, Paladin and Shifter perhaps you could introduce yourselves and tell us your names. After that feel free to ask us anything about the mountain and the path you must now travel and we will tell you all we can to help." Haleth spoke in a voice that communicated strength and femininity.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 04:17:47 PM by General Squall Leonhart »

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2011, 04:05:55 PM »
Jocun stood before the group, thinking about what he should and shouldn't say about himself. Certainly not everything, but enough for them to hopefully trust him.

"My name is Jocun 119. I come from another dimension where I am the leader of a large military force in service of the rulers of our...kingdom. I am a warrior and diplomat who is not opposed to the use of force, but prefers to talk things out when possible. I am not a close friend of Larry's, but came because he was kidnapped from the place I was visiting. In order to stop others from being taken, I came to help solve this issue."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2011, 04:22:12 PM »
Sami smiled softly at Jocun's introduction, and decided to go next. She took a step forward, the cloak Haleth had given her swishing about her ankles. "My name is Sami. I am a very close friend of Larry's. I have gotten to know him over the mere hours we spent together in the dimension where we met." She patted Grun on her shoulder. "As you saw when we landed in your village here, I can change my shape. I am hoping this will be enough to suffice when battling the people who have Larry."

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2011, 12:29:24 AM »
Noah watched them speak in turn, then when they came to her she stepped forward and spoke loud enough to be heard.

"My name is Noah, and I as well shift forms, but to only one. My form is.." She paused for a moment as she removed her sunglasses and stared out at them all with her piercing forest green leopard eyes. "..a leopard. I had only met Larry once, but the way he looked at Sami was more than enough to prove to me he was someone to be saved. Now seeing him as all of your hero, it proves that in spades." Noah folded up her sunglasses and tucked them in her shirt, letting them hang.

Help my dragon grow big and strong

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2011, 10:54:53 PM »
Grun had been dozing on Sami's shoulder until she patted him on the head which woke him up. As he looked around at the Barbarians seated in front of them he became slightly nervous. Grun felt the loneliness well up inside his little bird body and nuzzled Sami's neck for comfort.

*******************************************************************************************

The Barbarians respectfully listened to each of the newcomers introductions as well as an explanation of who they were and how they knew Larry. The Barbarians did receive a bit of a shock when she removed her eye coverings and revealed that she could indeed see. The reason for the covering was a mystery, but they decided not to question it. Likewise the Paladin had a very strange name considering it had numbers in it. The one named Sami was strange as well considering her skin had a green tint to it and it looked unhealthy, but she seemed perfectly fine. All in all this was indeed a strange group of individuals, but they seemed to be willing to do whatever it took to save Larry.

Haleth remained seated as she spoke "Jocun 119, Sami, and Noah. I welcome you to our humble village here in the Wild Lands. It sounds like you each have impressive skills and I believe that you will be very helpful to Larry. I must say though Sami that while your shifting form was impressive, it will be useless from here on out. The mountain path narrows significantly and there would not be room to land anywhere. The Ice Caves are about 3/4 of a day from here so I would suggest you rest here for the night. Is there anything you wish to ask us concerning the path ahead of you though?"

((Thanks to Chad for the proofread))
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 11:13:33 PM by General Squall Leonhart »

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2011, 01:08:33 PM »
"It may be best to make the trip to the caves during the day. The sun setting while we're already inside wouldn't really matter. I say we accept lodgings, and I'll be willing to do some things to help pay for our stay." Jocun said. He didn't want to be a freeloader.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline SamiChee

• Realm of Dreams
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2011, 09:47:00 PM »
Sami smiled softly as Grun awoke on her shoulder, and she pet him more as he nuzzled against her. She frowned a slight bit at Haleth's tone when directed at her. Sami could make any path, narrow or wide, and could always make a landing spot or stopping place for herself. But she bit back her tongue, quite literally, to keep from angering this powerful woman. Instead, she decided to go ahead and follow Jocun's lead.

"I think it would be best to make it in daylight, also. I personally can handle myself just sleeping in a tree or something, but I would still like to help pay for our stay. I do not wish to be a burden on your village, and I am sure my comrades do not either, as already stated by Jocun." She tried to keep it simple and light, and that was the best she could do. Her hands were balled into fists beneath her cloak from Haleth belittling her, even though the older woman knew her own mountains. But she did not know Sami.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2011, 03:06:43 PM »
Haleth was waiting for Noah to say something, but it seemed as if she was lost in thought as she stared at the expanse of the Wild Lands forest below. She decided to proceed without her and hope that she would be able to travel the next day. "It is settled then. You three shall rest in the scout's hut tonight." She indicated a medium sized hut that could house the three of them, but might be a little cramped. "Tonight, we will feast to toast your impending victory, the safe return of Larry Foulke the Druid, and the death of Baal!"

Although Haleth started speaking in her normal tone of voice, she was yelling by the end of her speech. When she yelled about the death of Baal all of the Barbarians quickly stood up and yelled at the top of their lungs "DEATH TO BAAL, DEATH TO BAAL DEATH TO BAAL!" They began to chant over and over again as it echoed around the mountain it seemed as if Mount Arreat itself was chanting "DEATH TO BAAL!" as well.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2011, 03:16:25 PM »
"Thank you." He said.

Jocun was normally against celebrating before the mission was accomplished, but didn't say anything. He also didn't say anything about them all being in one tent that wasn't incredibly spacious. certainly not one worthy of his status, but he would manage. Sometimes for the sake of the better good, one just has to rough it.

<<Speaking of feeding, I don't think you brought any Kandrona with you.>> Simon said. He rarely talked, but when he did it was about something important.

<<By the Kandrona, I didn't. I'm so used to having easy access to it, I didn't even think. Not a problem, though. We head out tomorrow, and get Larry back to the bar by the next morning, and I should be fine. If it comes to worse, maybe the fact that time goes faster hear means I could wait a week or so.>>

<<Maybe. I just know it won't be easy telling the council how you died if I go back without you. Besides...you know.>>

<<I do.>> Jocun said. Simon liked him, though he wasn't good at showing emotions.

Ani-Master 2014!

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2012, 02:22:03 PM »
((Hey guys. Im sorry this RP has been abandoned for a while, but I would like to try to revive it. If Chad, Sami, and Pixie are still here and want to continue, plz post here or send me a message. Thank you))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2012, 01:37:07 PM »
((I might be willing to continue, but I don't know if Pixie and Samie are coming back.))

Ani-Master 2014!