Author Topic: Animorphs: Scar of the past  (Read 10353 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Animorphs: Scar of the past
« Reply #165 on: September 23, 2009, 09:37:45 PM »
<This is an interesting new development. We may have unlocked something new in this Andalite technology, somehow. I wonder if there are different abilities lying dormant, besides what you have.>
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 09:44:24 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2009, 09:39:17 PM »
Damien nodded, "My thoughts exactly."
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2009, 10:27:52 PM »
derek couldn't do anything until the medics checked him out and the results of their tests didn't help.  "mild concussion," derek groaned, "just what i needed.  like all these battles with yeerks weren't enough."  he heard the door open and raised himself just enough to see synthia enter the room and come over. "hey"  "hey yourself," she said.  he could sense the concern in her voice and in her eyes, even though she was trying hard not to show it.  "i heard what happened.  are you going to be alright?"  derek gave her a weak smile, "i've been through worst injuries.   this is nothing compared to some of the injuries i've had in the past."  synthia rasied a eyebrow, "i dont know whether i should be impressed or concerned.  you must have some luck."  "are you kidding," he replied with a laugh, "i got more lives than a cat."

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2009, 10:29:46 PM »
Damien muttered from behind Derek, "He is right on that. Yo Derek, give it a shot at morphing a bird. The brain tissue will have to shift small and remold and that make your concussion go away. Yea sorry again also for if i scared u. Im silent as a ninja."
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #169 on: September 24, 2009, 07:25:45 PM »
"be careful when you do that," derek said, "instinct might kick in and i might attack in self-defense. on the matter of morphing a bird, just give me a minute, i still got to rest after that sabertooth morph."

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #170 on: September 24, 2009, 08:10:14 PM »
Damien gave a small nod and pointed his finger tip at his friend and a soft lightning bolt shot out and grabbed the blankets that was held by the doc. Splitting in several links it held the blanket above Derek before lowering softly onto him.

(have u decided wat ur ability will be???)

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #171 on: September 24, 2009, 09:22:45 PM »
(dude, this is animorphs, not justice league or heros or whatever)

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #172 on: September 25, 2009, 06:01:11 AM »
(lol if this was animorphs then u and i wouldnt be able to go dinosaurs and still have it be present day and stuff. weve takin the idea of animorphs and turned it into an RPG. the ability idea was so we can progress a little farther with more ease)

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #173 on: September 25, 2009, 11:37:15 AM »
(im fine with my guy's inhanced abilities)

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #174 on: September 26, 2009, 03:33:31 PM »
after sleeping for what seemed like a hour or two, derek woke up, the concussion was down to no more than a dull throb.  derek groaned and rubbed his head, whincing as he touched a sore spot.  "glad to you see up." a voice off to the side said.  derek turned and saw synthia seated in a chair  across from his bed.  "i decided to stay to see if you were alright."  "im ok,"  derek said, "all thats left is the dull ache."  "thats good news," she said, "hope you feel up to that bird morph damien mentioned.   i heard that there are some very powerful ones in the DNA storage."

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #175 on: September 28, 2009, 08:39:49 PM »
"yeah, you're right," derek managed to groan as he got up.  "got to give us some air cover when its needed."  he tired to think of a good morph that had wings.  it wasn't as easy as it seemed.

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #176 on: October 06, 2009, 10:02:21 PM »
( i have a idea for a bird morph....now if only everyone else could show up)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #177 on: October 07, 2009, 07:56:38 AM »
Bog decided to go to where the DNA machine was, to watch Derek get his morphs. There wasn't a whole lot to do until they got to where they were going.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #178 on: October 08, 2009, 10:40:30 AM »
Damien dropped down to land next to Derek in gorrila morph, "So what morph you want?"

(ill be on whenever i can to reply but as of right now im not gonna be able to much)

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2009, 07:15:08 AM »
"its called the Roc, a mythological bird that looked like a emormous bird of prey.  it was said it was big enough to carry off a full grown elephant.  just imagine that fly around"