Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334763 times)

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #6585 on: January 11, 2010, 05:31:30 PM »
((K guys, I checked once more while I had a moment and no responses yet so I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to post again until around midnight.  I have class and work the rest of the night.))
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #6586 on: January 11, 2010, 05:34:41 PM »
"Seven years from now," Myitt muses.  "Well, I guess we'll see what happens.  Hopefully we'll see what happens, at any rate."  She smiles, a little sadly, then seems to pick up a bit.  "Because we have so many humans with us, we've fallen into using military time and kept track of the calendar date on Earth.  It does get easy to forget what day or week or year it is, especially in this place.  Time is stretchy here."

((No worries, good luck with everything Luke!))

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #6587 on: January 11, 2010, 06:17:05 PM »
Gelia nods then looks surprised as Zoshonel said he could smell Temrash.  "You can scent him?  I am impressed.  Then again, my sense of smell average around human level."  She smiles.  "And that level is absurdly weak."  Gelia follows Zoshonel as he leads away from the lake.
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #6588 on: January 11, 2010, 06:55:43 PM »
"All my senses are acute, actually. I'm always aware of my surroundings." He said as he continued walking. Actually, something was happening around there, causing some kind of rift in the air. It didn't have the same feel as the portals the demons from before came out of, so he didn't investigate.

claxter noticed the rift, and saw something come out. Or three somethings. He wasn't sure what they were just yet, but he tensed up nonetheless. <And here I thought lakeside would be a nice place to go at the moment. What is that now?>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #6589 on: January 11, 2010, 07:47:21 PM »
((Whoops, my bad! Sorry, Tara, I missed that!))

Efaen's stalk eyes follow Claxter's gaze towards the rift and she frowns, struck not for the first time by the strangeness of the bar.

<This is all very unusual,> she comments blandly. Her main eyes continue to watch Gelia. She is curious about the ice maker, <your species, are you vulnerable to hot climates then? What would happen if, say, you were deposited on the Taxxon Homeworld, a place with vast deserts and little water?>

---

"Yeah, well, odds are you won't see them coming," Terenia says, even her computer generated voice sounding depressed, "You're welcome to go and kill off whoever they send though. It may buy us more time, and frankly I dislike most of Visser Three's runner's."

((yes, I probably will be inserting someone who is sent to find Terenia soon. I'm kind of interested to see how long a true Empire Yeerk survives, lol))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #6590 on: January 11, 2010, 08:23:07 PM »
(Well I know we've had Seran, but when I joined this RP he was already unconscous in a Hork Bajir. I don't think I ever asked howthey got him out of Oss, and how he managed to get into a new host.)

(My badass controller seems a bit less badass with some of these people around. I might try to give him some armor.)

Ani-Master 2014!

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #6591 on: January 11, 2010, 08:29:53 PM »
Gelia turned back to Efaen, and shuddered.  "Long exposure to hot climates would probably eventually kill us."  She said.  "This climate is much warmer then I like.  We are suited to cold, icy lands with freezing lakes, glaciers.  That stuff.  The Taxxon homeworld would yes, kill us in time.  Unless we evolved very very quickly...but that is nigh impossible."

Gelia turned back to Zoshonel and jogged to catch up after the slight interruption.  "I had no idea these abilities were so rare."  She said.  "Our homeworld was rather isolated.  I've learned most of what I know now about the outside worlds on my travels."

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #6592 on: January 11, 2010, 08:44:23 PM »
"Here's hoping that Caven just lost his temper," Gaz said, "Cortex is the one person the CG can never find out about. He supplies us and others like us with info, supplies and jobs. CG would pay an arm and a leg to know where he's hiding out."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #6593 on: January 11, 2010, 08:53:23 PM »
"Other people who have traveled around before me have said that things we think are so commonplace and mundane are rarities and exotic to other planets. some species don't even believe that offworlders exist because their religious texts don't speak of other inhabited planets. even as their science tells them that the universe is an ever expanding thing, and every star you see is some sun from far off with its own solar system. Even then, they believe that their planet is the only inhabitable world out their."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #6594 on: January 11, 2010, 08:54:14 PM »
((Hmn. I guess since Parker hasn't posted yet I'm just going to have to make a post about how Mar reacted to getting spit out of Time in that body and such. And it's fine, Oss. :P  And yay for snide digs at humanity? XD))

Keshin takes the documents and nods. "Don't worry. We don't exactly hang out much on Joanne's old planet, except to get necessary supplies. Like Cocoa Puffs. And beef jerky. And something that resembles canned soup. Of course there was that one-night-only steak, but that hasn't happened in a while. Long story short, nobody's gonna see the date on this paper." Keshin then folds the paper and puts it in his pocket, smiling at Elayne. "Let's hope that the next seven years are gonna be ones to remember for us. Ain't that right, Myitt?"
*******************************************************************************************************************
When Mar reappears within Time, the first thing he does is stagger a bit and nearly tumble onto his face. Mar grumbles. Damn mortal fragility. Mar then slowly lifts himself to his feet, dusting his jacket off. He then walks towards Ossanlin and asks a bit nervously, "Are you all right? It must have been difficult bringing both of us in."

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #6595 on: January 11, 2010, 09:53:47 PM »
Gelia blinks.  "Wow.  The world is so ignorant when the truth is right in front of our nose?  Proof of how little we know.  I seemed to have absorbed the information rather well."

Thanks to Bear!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #6596 on: January 11, 2010, 09:57:51 PM »
((Sorry, I work from 9a-5p.))

Thordon begins to see scenes of his own past, the evolution of his own mortal body, the discovery of the first world portal, the day he met his wife. When Ossanlin announces they're leaving, Thordon ignored the images and took hold of his hand. At Ossanlin's request, Thordon nodded and the stream of light connecting their hearts brightened and became thicker. "Take what you will, as a thank you for this rare experience." Thordon's avatar began to glow, his skin replaced by pure light, and he became a silhouette of light.

When they returned to real-time, he let go of Ossanlin's hand, and heart. He still, however, looked like a silhouette of light.

Parker looks at Gaz, "So, that's all good and fine, but what's his dead body doin' here?"
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #6597 on: January 11, 2010, 10:00:44 PM »
(Are they all sillohuettes of light? I'm not sure if Claxter should recognize Oss or not.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #6598 on: January 11, 2010, 10:03:33 PM »
((No, just Thordon. A six foot, four armed silhouette of light.))
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #6599 on: January 11, 2010, 10:07:55 PM »
Claxter was confused and somewhat entranced. n unfamiliar Human came out and fell down. Some sort of creature made of light had come out as well. He barely noticed Ossanlin amongst all the unfamiliar stuff. His tail twitched back and forth with uncertainty.

Ani-Master 2014!