Author Topic: Bug Fighter Sculpture  (Read 2822 times)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
Re: Bug Fighter Sculpture
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 05:23:27 PM »
I don't know...I'm not exactly a frequenter of comic book stores...
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 05:32:40 PM »
Yeah....I am  ;D   *NERD*

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 02:50:40 PM »
And I'm going to totally steal your bumber sticker, Yarin. *Evil laugh* Just as soon as I learn how to track people down on the internet

Easy, go to Web Access America; get your friends to morph tiger, skunk, red-tailed hawk, and grizly bear to mop a carpeted floor when you get there to distract every one while you sneak in. As I said, easy as cake. What? You DON'T have Andalite morphing technology! Well your on your own there buddy.  If you try to do it anyway then good luck, you will definately need it.

Oh, and by the way, Myitt, nice sculpture. It's really cool. Not quite from my imagination but cool anyway. Oh and you are most definitly a nerd. By my standards anyway. NOTHING compared to my grandpa who has Sci-Fi set on tape. He won't watch ANYTHING else. He rarely even leaves the house. This is his average day.

12:00 AM: ZZzzzzzZZZZ Spock ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZ Star Trek ZZZZzzzzzZZZZ Atlantis ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZ Staaaarrrr TreeeekZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz zzzzZZZZZZZZ (continues for about six hours.

6:00 AM: Breakfast! Maybe shaped like the Enterprise! Honey, did you see that new episode of Star Trek? Well it was great! (blah blah blah blah blah blah!) Hey! These pancakes aren't shaped like the Enterprise!

6:30 AM: Going down to watch Star Trek!

12:00 PM: Lunch! Ooooo, sandwiches! Maybe one shaped like the Enterprise! Honey, did you see that new episode of Star Trek? Well it was great! (blah blah blah blah blah blah!) Hey! This sandwich isn't shaped like the Enterprise!

12:30 PM: Going down to watch star trek!

6:00 PM Dinner! Ooooo, Pizza! Maybe a slice shaped like the Enterprise! Honey, did you see that new episode of Star Trek? Well it was great! (blah blah blah blah blah blah!) Hey! This slice of pizza isn't shaped like the Enterprise!

6:30 pm: Going down to watch star trek!

12:00 AM ZZZZzzzzZZZZ Star Trek ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZ Spock ZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZ Enterprise ZZZZZzzzzZZZ Phasers at full power ZZZZZzzzzZZZZZ Listen to me ZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZ Phasers ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZ power ZZZZZzzzZZZZZZ

Well, you get the picture.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 03:04:58 PM by tobiasfan21 »
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2008, 03:53:21 PM »
Yeesh o.O  But hey, not a bad life.  If a bit....um.....erh, repetitive?

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash