Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar  (Read 198217 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2955 on: January 14, 2012, 01:21:43 PM »
Parker shakes his head, it's clear that this woman's head isn't clear. He can clear the misconceptions after she sobers up. He walks to her side and places his arm behind her back. He asks, "Can you walk; or would it be easier for me to carry you?"
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #2956 on: January 14, 2012, 10:45:48 PM »
Myitt's gaze flickers from Serid to Illim. 

A slow smile creeps across her face as she watches Illim.  "So," she says lazily, swirling her drink in its glass.  "I told Serid about our uh, you know."  She takes a swig.  "Relationship.  Thing.  You think he's jealous?" 

Now her grin is positively impish. 

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #2957 on: January 14, 2012, 11:32:13 PM »
Julian's head jerked as Zoshonel immediately headed for the door for their friendly competition. "Moves fast, doesn't he? Looks like I'm stepping outside for a little sword play, if you ladies are interested in being an audience."

Julian took off the jacket he had been wearing over his usual sleeveless tunic that showed his athletic build. This was definitely someone who competed for a living. With his sword strapped to his back, Julian went to follow Zoshonel outside.

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #2958 on: January 15, 2012, 10:37:16 AM »
Serid, taking the bait without even realizing it, straightens his back even further, stating in an affronted tone, "It could not be further from my--"

But Illim cuts him off with a grin, his gaze on Keslin and Chris. "First of all, Daniel is more refined than I am, certainly, and he complains that I'm gonna end up giving him scoliosis one of these days.

"Second of all," the Yeerk adds, turning his head to look at Myitt, his smirk widening, "I think he'd have needed significantly more warming up to the idea than even you did, Myitt."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2959 on: January 15, 2012, 11:51:29 AM »
"What, you mean that Myitt needed to warm up to the idea of being in a relationship with you?" Chris asks, the transition between his control and Keslin's nearly seamless, despite the fact that Chris uses a much more casual tone, and is much more prone to poking fun at the couple. He grins at Myitt. "I would've thought that she'd jump right on board with a dapper gentleman such as yourself, eh?"

Zorish, despite his host's drunken state, manages to look affronted. "I am a Sub-Visser of the Yeerk Empire," he slurs, almost losing his balance. "Of course I can walk." He staggers forward a few steps, then looks around, confused. "Where are we?"

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2960 on: January 15, 2012, 01:18:11 PM »
zoshonel streatched himself out, trying to limber up. He was an adult, but still had tendencies of a young warrior. His broad wings were an imposing sight to some when fully outstretched. He had stopped in an open, somewhat barren patch of ground. His rifle remained on his back, since he figured this would be a melee fight. "Shall we make any stake0s, or set any ground rules?"

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #2961 on: January 16, 2012, 03:50:37 AM »
Parker nodded in acceptance and stayed near, behind her, continuing to support her. "We are in the front parking lot of the bar. Was your ship left or right after exiting from the bar?"
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #2962 on: January 16, 2012, 06:23:47 PM »
Silver smiled and looked to Citrus. "Lets go, I have never seen my Godfather in action. This should be fun." she said and picked up her cloak and headed after them to stand outside and watch.

Jade smiled and sat up, her hair falling over and around her shoulders gracefully. She took his hand and asked something in her language though the way her musical voice asked it was of course asking if he accepted her as his wife.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #2963 on: January 16, 2012, 07:29:38 PM »
Myitt barks a laugh.  "When I met Illim, I thought he was a suicidal idiot.  Not even worth saving because he'd created his own mess and wanted to charm his way into ours." 

She pauses, considering.  "I guess the charm really did become infectious, though, huh?" she murmurs, giving Illim a wry grin. 

Sipping her drink, she nods at Chris and adds, "This isn't making Kes uncomfortable, is it?" Her bland tone indicates that if she's aware that that might be obvious, she nevertheless doesn't care.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #2964 on: January 16, 2012, 08:59:50 PM »
Citrus got up and went after Silver. Her godfather? Silver has a god father? I missed something she said? Citrus thought. She let it go.
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #2965 on: January 16, 2012, 09:09:56 PM »
Though Lucan did not understand what she was saying, he understood what she was asking. "Jade, I accept you as my wife, now and forever." Lucan sat up and leaned forward and kissed her with all of the love and passion he possessed for this beautiful creature.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #2966 on: January 16, 2012, 09:48:37 PM »
Silver looked over at Citrus and seen her confused look. "Are you all right, Citrus?" she asked her.

___________________ _______________

Jade kissed him back deeply. When she gently pulled back she said something in her language and then leaned up and kissed him on his forhead just above the center between his eyes. Magick transferred to his skin. When she pulled back he would have felt a tingle and warmth. Where she kissed him was one of their spell runes. They were now one.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #2967 on: January 17, 2012, 04:53:43 PM »
"Uh...yeah...?" Citrus asked. "I just sorta..." She wondered if she should tell Silver. She didn't want to offend her. "I didn't know you had a godfather. No offence. I think i just forgot when you mentioned it. Sorry. I'm really bad at remembering things.
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #2968 on: January 17, 2012, 05:28:24 PM »
"oh no no its okay. I don't htink I ever atually brought it up. It wasn't until a while back I found that he was my godfather. See, if anything was to happen to my par-......to my father....then Julian is my guardian. Though I am an adult now, neither he nor my father until recently had seen me since I was just a baby..." she said gently.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #2969 on: January 17, 2012, 07:54:48 PM »
After he stepped outside, Julian did some stretches to loosen up his arms and shoulders.  After he finished, he noticed Citrus and Silver had come out as well. When it all boiled down, at heart Julian was a bit of a flirt. He could never resist a touch of the theatrical.

Julian walked over and gave a deep bow from the waist. "Miladies, so glad you could attend this little tournament. Would either of you lovely ladies be so kind as to grace this humble competitor with a token for luck?"