Author Topic: RAFian zombie armagedon  (Read 21663 times)

Offline Underseen

• One of RAFs resident ShapeShifters
  • Xtreme Member
  • Feisty Generation Fifteen
Re: RAFian zombie armagedon
« Reply #420 on: November 11, 2012, 10:55:30 AM »
Josh laughed. "Okay. My name is Joshua Bristow and I am not infected. You can trust me if you want to or you can kill me now." Josh looked around. "I am a very facetious person and it can get annoying sometimes so if you really want to trust me it is that hard."
RAF awards 2012: Best Newcomer... It feels good too

Well, Blue is my RAFcousin.
 Blaze is my RAFbrother and formidable rival.

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #421 on: November 11, 2012, 06:37:11 PM »
The moment the new person started speaking, Squall had tensed for action and the red head had surreptitiously gotten into position behind the minigun, but they both heard and saw the others ready their weapons. However it was apparent by the way he was speaking that he was clean. "Judging by his speech patterns hes either clean or just recently been bit. Check for bite marks then give him the same options I gave you guys." With that Squall heads inside and the red head goes back to setting up the minigun.

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #422 on: November 11, 2012, 06:59:35 PM »
"I can strip for you guys if you really want to see bite marks." Josh said as he pulled off his shirt. "That was just the teaser anymore will cost extra."

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #423 on: November 11, 2012, 08:47:48 PM »
"I'd rather not be the one who checks him." Shaun said walking away towards the direction Squall was going.

Buck stared at the new guy with confusion still but then decided that Shaun was more important and icked up his bag and trotted over to Shaun.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #424 on: November 12, 2012, 01:35:31 AM »
ko ko lowered her rifle and walked over to romer by the land cruiser. romer glaced at ko ko but didn't say anything. ko ko shrugged, not really knowing what to say even if she had. ko ko opened the tailgate of the truck and sat, waiting, still looking out at the quiet forest. hiding in a mountain was not really something she was looking forward to.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #425 on: November 12, 2012, 02:44:43 PM »
Squall walked up to the door and opened it wide. The right side of the room is a living area with a few chairs and a couch and a big screen TV. The left side of the room is an open kitchen area with 2 large fridges and 2 large chest freezers and a double door that looks like an entrance to a pantry. The back of the room has a spiral staircase that Squall starts climbing.

Meanwhile the red head finishes setting up the minigun and grabs a sniper rifle and aims at Joshua and shouts at him "You got two choice smartass. Strip and show that youre clean OR I put a bullet through your brain right now!!!"

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #426 on: November 12, 2012, 06:23:51 PM »
"Damn! Don't you see I am clean enough?" Josh yelled while pulling off his shorts and turned around in a circle. He put his clothes back on and rode the dirtbike back to the bunker.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #427 on: November 12, 2012, 07:46:02 PM »
Eric snorted in laughter before following Squall in. "I think your emergency bunker is nicer than my house." He said, taking in the flatscreen.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #428 on: November 12, 2012, 11:16:40 PM »
"Haha I second that. My place looks like crap compared to this. Not really sure if TV is gunna be on though since their has to be people to make it happen and as we all know their arent many people...well living people." Shaun said putting his bag down next to the couch before sitting. "Man it feels good to sit on a couch."

Buck walks in the bunker and goes right to the living area. After putting down his bag next to Shaun's he takes a seat by the wall and starts to groom himself to keep himself busy.
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline Underseen

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #429 on: November 12, 2012, 11:32:51 PM »
Josh got inside of the bunker. "Okay. I have one question. Why is there a monkey in here. If it gets infected we are all screwed."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 07:50:40 PM by Underseen »

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #430 on: November 12, 2012, 11:58:30 PM »
"Suppose he isn't any more vulnerable than us. If he's bit, we put him down like we would any human. Merciful shot to the temple and burn his body." Eric said, almost casually. Adjusting to the apocalypse was surprisingly quick.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #431 on: November 13, 2012, 01:34:23 AM »
"you want us to drive the truck right into your living room?" romer asked. ko ko suppressed a laugh. "i'm not leaving it outside."

"if you ask me, we're better off outside," ko ko said to romer.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #432 on: November 13, 2012, 09:59:09 AM »
Squall is on the second floor when he hears the comments of Romer and KO KO and rolls his eyes, again asking himself what had he ever done to deserve this kind of crap. He then keeps climbing the stairs, deciding to let his girlfriend handle it.

The red head, whose name was Rinoa also rolled her eyes and shouted down at them, which the others inside would be able to hear since the front door was still open wide "If you want your cars to be protected then park them by my bike and Squalls car." The bike and car are parked to the right of the safehouse. Unknown to everyone and not visible either is the fact that they are parked and a metal floor and that it can lower into the ground like an elevator and is big enough to house a few tanks if the occasion called for it.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 04:32:19 PM by General Squall Leonhart »

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #433 on: November 13, 2012, 11:07:42 AM »
"The "monkey" is my only real fiend left right now in this world so that is why he is inside. Next time don't call him a monkey does he look like he is small and helpless....no I didn't think so. Buck here could kill you without even breaking a sweat and he saved my life more than once in this new world." Shaun said while unhooking his two katana sheaths from his back. He  then placed one on the floor by the bags and took the other out of its sheath to clean it. "Oh and just so we know if Buck does get bit I will finish him but not with your loud guns with my sword into the brain and depending on where we are I will decide what to do with his body whether it be burned or buried I would like to keep some humanity alive."

Buck finished grooming himself and went to the fridge to find some food. He closed the fridge door and started walking back to his place on the floor and began eating a few apples. When he was finished with them he found the nearest garbage and threw the cores away. He started to explore the place just minding his own business. 

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #434 on: November 15, 2012, 02:16:05 AM »
ko ko and romer looked at each other. "nope."

romer jumped in the driver's seat while ko ko called tickle. tickle hopped in the back and ko ko got in the front. they simply drove straight away from the waterfall directly towards the mountains.