Author Topic: What Movie/TV Aliens Would you Morph  (Read 3266 times)

Offline Nar Klawip

• Raf's Ever-Lovin' Blue-Eyed Howler
Re: What Movie/TV Aliens Would you Morph
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 04:33:53 PM »
A Skrull would be pretty cool. I mean they're alien shapeshifters so...yeah.
"When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. When a dying Andalite Prince gives you the morphing power? Well then you make miracles." ~Me

“Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling desperately to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds." ~Hasturi the Mad Perseid, Andromeda

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!” ~ Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Offline Darth Zakryn

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2011, 12:19:46 PM »

Yoda from Star Wars. Come on! Two of him fighting at once could destroy Lord Sidious. That or a Spung. Or a Klingon.

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's Official Unofficial Canadian Ambassador
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011, 12:22:51 PM »
     I wouldn't mind morphing int Christopher Walken.
Tony's pet Goose.
Unknown User is my shorm.
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)
The picture is rather accurate

Offline Nar Klawip

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2011, 12:29:57 PM »
A wookie would be pretty cool as a combat morph because an upset Wookiee could tear a person's arms out of their sockets. and getting stuck in morph wouldn't be too bad because the average lifespan of Wookiees is around 600 years.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 12:55:29 PM by Gumrad »
"When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. When a dying Andalite Prince gives you the morphing power? Well then you make miracles." ~Me

“Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling desperately to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds." ~Hasturi the Mad Perseid, Andromeda

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!” ~ Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Offline Darth Zakryn

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2011, 12:54:34 PM »

Yoda's lived NINE HUNDRED YEARS! Just morph a Force sensitive younger member of his species, and then you've got it made! Though personally, I'd love to morph a wizard from Harry Potter. Or a magical creature like a dragon, acromantula, or a Cerberus.

Offline Nar Klawip

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2011, 12:59:56 PM »
How about a Tusken Raider/Sand Person?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

NateSean

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2011, 01:40:07 PM »

Yoda's lived NINE HUNDRED YEARS! Just morph a Force sensitive younger member of his species, and then you've got it made!

Unfortunately, if you were to follow the current Star Wars mythology, you need a high midichlorian (sp?) count. And midichlorians are a seperate species of organism that lives within the cells at varying levels of concentration in certain Jedi.

So even if you were to acquire Annakin Skywalker, with a higher count than even Yoda, you would only acquire his DNA and not that of the midichlorians. You'd basically be a cardboard cutout of the real thing.

Post Merged: February 01, 2011, 04:26:34 PM
I know this might be stretching things a bit. But the Vorlon and Shadow spaceships are living things and they're pretty badass. If they have acquirable DNA I'd say go for it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok4FJn5lpB4[/youtube]

Of course by that same logic you could probably acquire Talon or Moira from Farscape.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 04:26:34 PM by NateSean »

Offline BennyBoy

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2011, 07:26:58 PM »
Talking about naturally regenerating moprhs what about a phoenix? That would be cool - only thought it cause of the Harry Potter references.

Oohh. Cerberus would be cool.

What about LoTR? Ents the tree folk, a dragon, or the massive elephants?

Or what about Avatar the Last Airbender? The animated series, not the film. You could have sky bison, komodo rhinos, other dragons.

Some very cool possibilities. 

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2011, 08:00:36 PM »
The idea of "living spaceships" gave me the idea to morph Ryo-Ohki, from the Tenchi series.

So cute, yet so much raw destructive power.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Offline invisiblecake

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2011, 11:29:46 PM »
^ Plus Ryo-Ohki has multiple forms, so you'd get the whole natural morphing thing, too.

LOL she was my first cosplay, actually.

NateSean

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2011, 08:14:39 AM »
I really have to watch that sometime. I only read the No Need for Tenchi manga series.

Offline animefanboy

• I'd shake your hand, but, you know, peanut arms
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 01:46:49 AM »
I'd morph Saiyan from Dragon Ball's universe, and try keeping it as a body if I could train enough. Who needs a rhino when you can break walls yourself?

Forever Blue

Offline Aquilai

• Imagination is imperative in ingenuity
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2011, 09:18:20 AM »
It's been said but I only just read this topic but definitely Time Lord. I didn't think about the ability to be able to combine morphing I have to admit but it's pretty damn good point! So not including their inherent ability to regenerate when near death (or their almost limitless age). Other reasons for Time Lord:
  • A degree of telepathy (mind reading, memory erase, memory planting)
  • Being able to see all the possibilities "Every waking second, I can see: what is, what was, what could be, what must not."
  • Unaffected by some time manipulations
  • Shrug off most forms of lethal radiation
  • Resistance to most poisons, extreme temperatures

Plus if since we're on Earth all humans look Time lord so I wouldn't stand out unless I wanted to be =P
Practically speaking it's their mental potential that stands out.  There are other aliens etc that you could say have much higher levels of telepathy or (long range telepathy) but Time Lords can see all possibilities which is I guess similar to Trance's ability from the TV series Andromeda. Unlike most other aliens Time Lord's abilities are much more subtle. I find being able to be bullet proof, super strength (á la Superman) overkill besides in most fiction to balance out the stories the mental capacities of these super powered aliens are susceptible to trickery by their average level of intelligence.
Temporal Traveller Aquilai: "One small step back in time. One GIANT leap for mankind."
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts… their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2015, 01:31:46 AM »
Yeah, right after I posted that I was like "oh damn, tail blades."

Everyone's scared of the Doctor! They all had to work together to come up with a plan that actually works, and even that backfired. Pretty sure Andalites would be no big deal over all, other than the whole possibly-being-beheaded thing.

Wonder what the Timelord mind would be like? I mean, it would've killed Donna if the Doctor hadn't stepped in. I bet it'd be easy to completely get lost the moment it asserted itself.

I bet that the Doctor would be able to overcome a Yeerk if it entered his brain!

I choose to morph Superman!