Author Topic: Invasion of Earth Proposal.  (Read 6923 times)

Offline donut

• Xtreme Member
  • Don't Blink
Re: Invasion of Earth Proposal.
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2011, 04:41:49 PM »
You know, with how clearly a bunch of random forum geeks have thought out the invasion of Earth....there's just no way they sucked that bad. I mean infest five or six nerds and some important people and you have enough ideas to take New York! XD

So there must have been seriously crap resources. Oh yes and Visser Three. Visser Three can ruin any plan. XDXD

Of course, Echelons Above Reality could will always step in and hand out some random crap that screws everything up.   ::)

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2011, 01:15:17 AM »
Proposal for the Open Invasion of Planet Earth:

- Prior to the open attack, mass infestation of human hosts will occur within the continents called Africa and Asia due to large numbers of host bodies and bad record-keeping by human officials there.

- Mining facilities in the Sol asteroid belt will bring in a steady supply of raw materials for future productions while gases from the human gas giants and their moons will provide fuel for ship.

- Thanks to excellent record-keeping and organization on account of the Human species, the sites of all nuclear weapons and nuclear facilities can be obtained from various factional computer systems which will prove easy to infiltrate. High-orbit bombardment of said facilities with both Dracon beams and quantum explosives will decimate the most threatening nuclear materials. While this happens fighters can attack and eliminate all major military installations in short order. This will be achieved via jamming all communications and utilizing our stealth technology to throw off Human radar and attacking in the confusion.

- CRITICAL TO ABOVE PHASE: Attacks MUST be launched during a meeting of the human faction leaders at their United Nations. After attacks in above phase, the UN meeting area will be destroyed along with the human leaders. In as short of time as possible the centers of government for the human superpowers will be likewise attacked.

- Ultimatum will be given to Humans who will likely attempt further resistance. If further resistance continues, the deployment of a local disease referred to as the Ebola Virus will be programmed to attack the DNA of a large, undetermined number on humans. The brutal work of the virus will doubtlessly demoralize the bulk of the humans and disorganize the rest.

- After the surrender of Earth resistance will doubtlessly continue, however on a rather small scale that will have scarce resources. Production of Human controllers will multiply to maximum potential to help reinforce the new position on the ground while production of kandrona generators and shield generators will begin en-masse. Meanwhile the conveniently created swimming pools made by humans will help serve as the base for hundreds of thousands of Yeerk pools complete with kandrona rays, all of which will be protected by shield generators and gleet bio filters.

- Once major permanent bases are established, smaller towns and cities will be stripped of anything useful before being left to rot. Major cities will be renovated and massively constructed upon to house the human hosts in smaller, much more manageable areas.

- All elements of human culture will be destroyed, all art, history, all identity as a species. Alternative history will be devised to teach the new generations of humans to condition them to the idea they are meant to be Yeerk hosts.

- With Earth and the Sol systems great amount of resources and the tremendous numbers of host bodies, construction of defenses and war ships will begin as soon as possible.

- With a great human army plus a massive fleet of ships, the campaign to destroy the Andalites will commence in earnest.
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2011, 11:26:45 AM »
That's the problem though, nobody would surrender. In America over a hundred million people a year buying hunting licences. That's more than a hundred million guns in each state along with ones bought for self defense and those guys down in Texas who collect them. It was even statedd in the series, humans fight against impossible odds and come out strong. And again it was implied that the number of hork bjair and taxons doesnt compar to humans. It was even stated that if every human in the world toook a shot at a yeerk and missed 90% of the time that would still completely cripple the yeerks.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline visser101

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2011, 11:53:39 AM »
350 million guns estimated to be in United states many owned by rednecks that know how to use them.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2011, 12:29:23 PM »
Yes and red necks in the spirit of red-neckinesswould share
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Gumby

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2011, 02:50:15 PM »
You are missing the part about DNA-seeking virus's released on the population. Target ten million random people all of whom die the horrible death of Ebola. Many will loose their will, many still will fight. But fifty million gun-nuts and gun collectors will not be much more than an irritation, especially since the Yeerks can jam and/or trace any electronic communications and almost all of the advanced military systems were obliterated in the initial assault.

As for number, the Yeerks would have enslaved a few million people prior to the attack due to infestations in third-world nations with over-population issues. After the attack Humans could be enslaved by the truck load. Women could be essentially used as breeding machines to create more hosts.

After such a show of power, the great chunk of humanity would be brought into submission and while resistance would continue, what good are a bunch of guys with rifles and trucks against technologically superior aliens? All the Yeerk strong points would be shielded, and any entrances guarded and with gleet biofilters.

The humans would fight bravely, and firecly, and futilely.

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's Official Unofficial Canadian Ambassador
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2011, 08:48:54 PM »
     I doubt that taking Africa would benefit the Yeerks, aside from giving them host bodies. How many people in Africa are ridden with disease and malnutrition? My guess is a significant amount. And it's been said, in the Ultimate, that the Yeerks prefer strong, healthy bodies as opposed to, say, the handicappable.

I agree that taking Asia would help the Yeerks.
Tony's pet Goose.
Unknown User is my shorm.
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)
The picture is rather accurate

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2011, 08:52:56 PM »
Yeah my friends been to india, the place isnt in very good shape

Offline Gumby

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2011, 11:49:20 PM »
Any human diseases could be cured quick enough along with any malnutrition issues.

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2011, 11:54:47 PM »
Yes but limb regrowth may be a little hard

Offline Gumby

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2011, 12:04:18 AM »
They wouldn't take cripples of course.

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2011, 12:08:09 AM »
thats a ton of cripples in india. ruling out cripples rules out probly half the population or more

Offline Gumby

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2011, 01:11:38 AM »
I highly doubt over five hundred million cripples reside in India. Anyway, limb regeneration is very possible with Yeerk technology from the looks of things.

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's Official Unofficial Canadian Ambassador
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2011, 08:57:54 AM »
     But do they have the resources?
Tony's pet Goose.
Unknown User is my shorm.
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)
The picture is rather accurate

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2011, 10:26:08 AM »
If they have limb regeneration tha they can easilly accept cripples, simply severe any faulty limb and regrow a good one.