Author Topic: Animorphs = Satanism!? WTF  (Read 7287 times)

Offline Kelly

• Gold Donor
Re: Animorphs = Satanism!? WTF
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 05:50:26 PM »
You know Shock, I just realised you've been here for a long, long time..
"I always considered myself a loner. I mean, not like a poor-me, Byron-esque, I-should-have-broughta-swimming-buddy loner. I mean the sort of person who doesn’t feel too upset about the prospect of a weekend spent seeing no one, and reading good books on the couch. It wasn’t like I was a people hater or anything. I enjoyed activities and the company of friends. But they were a side dish. I always thought I would also be happy without them."

- Harry Dresden/Jim Butcher, Ghost Story.

Offline Shock

• Xtreme Member
  • Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2009, 05:51:55 PM »
You know Shock, I just realised you've been here for a long, long time..

and what happened to make this realization occur?
Cannibals are seriously messed up
[17:05:27] Reiyn: Shock's tact and diplomacy is unparalleled.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information. For in his heart, he dreams himself your master
Quote from: K.A. Applegate
So sorry to get you into writing. What a horrible thing to inflict on you. Should have just sold you crack.

Offline Kelly

• Gold Donor
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2009, 05:56:22 PM »
I don't know, I think I've just been seeing you around here a bit more often these days.
"I always considered myself a loner. I mean, not like a poor-me, Byron-esque, I-should-have-broughta-swimming-buddy loner. I mean the sort of person who doesn’t feel too upset about the prospect of a weekend spent seeing no one, and reading good books on the couch. It wasn’t like I was a people hater or anything. I enjoyed activities and the company of friends. But they were a side dish. I always thought I would also be happy without them."

- Harry Dresden/Jim Butcher, Ghost Story.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2009, 06:46:24 PM »
hahaha, I think I saw this....years ago. It's such a load of crap. Hilarious, though :)

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2009, 04:46:44 AM »
Thanks Blue ^^

how does Animorphs (a book series that deals mainly with war and admittedly touches lightly on Animalism) connect to Satanism (a twisted mockery of Christianity that promotes the Self over other people?)?

it doesn't connect... not even remotely 
Don't ask being logical to this kind of people ^^' They don't even know what is satanism or animism! Their own religion is even too big for their little brain ^^'
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline rossabo

• For great justice!
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2009, 03:59:46 PM »
Although poorly written and structured, it did have many interesting points about religious symbolism in the books that I had not really realized before. I knew something was up because generally, the people who actually believe something is evil will prematurely judge it as evil without observing all of it. Also, until the end, it did not even portray the books in a negative way, it was just pointing out religious similarities.