Author Topic: Gotta Name 'em all, Animorphs!  (Read 3820 times)

Offline Azguard

• God
Re: Gotta Name 'em all, Animorphs!
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2010, 11:39:22 PM »
 i also don't think the One seems all that powerful. He seems actually more like a demi-God. And entity that's just powerful and mysterious.
RAFcrushin on Tyler. Come on, isn't everyone?

Offline Nara

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2010, 04:02:38 AM »
How come no-one has mentioned the Taxxons? (or atleast I think no-one hasnt) I loved battle sequences with Taxxons, I always imagined how fun and horrible at the same time it would have been to fight against a pack of pissed Taxxons. Or to morph to a Taxxon.
My spirit is guided by my totems, the Dog, the Wolf, the Crocodile, the Amur Tiger and the Deinonychus. The ones I cherish and refer as my brothers.
My battle morphs are Caucasian Ovtcharka Dog and Amur Tiger.

Offline CounterInstinct

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2010, 10:13:31 AM »
Horrible, definitely. Fun, I don't think so. I hate birght colored bugs! And Taxxons happen to be a giant bright colored stink bug.
I'm just a writer, and my main goal was always to entertain. But I've never let Animorphs turn into just another painless video game version of war, and I wasn't going to do it at the end. I've spent 60 books telling a strange, fanciful war story, sometimes very seriously, sometimes more tongue-in-cheek. I've written a lot of action and a lot of humor and a lot of sheer nonsense. But I have also, again and again, challenged readers to think about what they were reading. To th

Offline Nara

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2010, 11:02:48 AM »
I hate bugs, especially centipedes, maggots and anything beetle-like creep me out. (The funny thing is I'm fascinated by ants and bees) So I guess I would get some perverse satisfaction beating a huge centipede.
But I really liked how the books described the Taxxons, even though they sounded ugly and disgusting I still have lots of respect to all strong carnivores. A Taxxon would be one hell of a predator in real life.
My spirit is guided by my totems, the Dog, the Wolf, the Crocodile, the Amur Tiger and the Deinonychus. The ones I cherish and refer as my brothers.
My battle morphs are Caucasian Ovtcharka Dog and Amur Tiger.