Author Topic: The DinoHunters  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Slushie Man

• Just a passing-through Nerd
  • Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
The DinoHunters
« on: June 10, 2009, 10:38:21 AM »
A brief history on this story. I wrote the first draft of it when i was in Grade 5 - One of my earliest stories, and THE earliest that is still around. I had written three other stories around that point - one about a gigantic Earthquake that some friends had to survive, an alien invasion, and a sequel to the alien invasion, all of which have since been lost. I had recently read the novels for Jurassic Park and The Lost World and was heavily influenced by them, to the point where parts of the story could probably be called as plagiarism, lol. I had also made a home toy movie with my Jurassic Park and various dinosaur toys called Triassic Park, and a lot of scenes from this were lifted pretty much directly from that, which I have also since-lost.

When I was in Grade 10, I decided to re-write the story and add much more into it to make it longer. Now I'm touching up the writing of it - not changing, adding, or removing anything as I still want it to be the same crappy story, just easier to read. All I'm doing is updating the style of the writing and making the dialog flow better.

The DinoHunters

By Jeff Long

Fourteen-year old Raymond Roberts was one of those kids who often told tall tales to make himself look better to his peers and to make his life look more interesting. Of course by Grade Nine, which was his current grade, not one single person believed anything he said anymore, including his very few friends.

Which is why no one believed him when he arrived at school one morning, immediately shooting his mouth off about his uncle having been attacked by a Procompsognathus. While most everybody had no idea just what the heck that was, Raymond’s chubby glasses-wearing best friend Alan, rolled his eyes.

“Do you really expect people to buy that?” he asked in a thick French accent. “Dinosaurs don’t exist anymore.”

“This time I’m telling the truth!” Raymond argued. “He came across some island while he got lost doing his boat tour thing, and he was only on the island for a few minutes before one attacked him!”

“Uh-huh,” Alan said, not buying it for one second. “And on this island, are there magical fairies as well?”

Chris, Raymond’s other close friend, who had been standing there quiet all this time, finally spoke up. “Isn’t there something in the yellow pages about these people called the DinoHunters?” Chris didn’t believe Raymond’s story anymore then Alan did, but he also didn’t want to be completely against his friend either.

“Yeah,” Alan scoffed. “But they’re stupid jerks. Nothing but a couple of fakes, just out to squander people out of their money. If dinosaurs really did still exist, scientists would be all over it and it would be on the News like crazy.”

Raymond couldn’t believe this! For once he was telling the truth, but not even his best friends believed him! Before the hurt Raymond could continue his side of the argument, the school bell rang and everyone in the halls, including the three boys, moved off to their first class of the day.

Once school was let out for the remainder of the day, Raymond was picked up by his father David and his heavy-set Uncle Joe. Raymond told them right away about these people called the DinoHunters that were listed in the yellow pages.

“They’re just con artists,” David stated, but then saw the disappointed look on his son’s face and decided to humor him. “But I’ll give them a call later.”

David fully believed something happened to his brother Joe while on that island, as Joe had never once lied to him before, however he also thought that his brother was mistaken in calling it a dinosaur. His son though, seemed to be hooked right up on the idea and was not backing down like on most of his other wild theories and stories.

If it made both Raymond and Joe happy, David would check into these so-called DinoHunters.

Scott and Jade, a brother and sister in their thirties, sat at a table in their large fancy well-kept house, eating supper together. It was amazing that their house was so well-kept, as they didn’t have a maid and Scott’s unshaven face and wrinkled clothes pretty much matched his cleaning abilities.

When the doorbell rang, Scott threw his fork down on the table. “God damn it,” he mumbled. “Those damn bible thumpers always find a way to interrupt something good.”

As Scott began to stand, Jade quickly shot to her feet. “Let me get it,” She said quickly. She had a good idea as to who it was, but just incase it was more door-to-door religious fanatics, she didn’t want them to have to come across her brother at the moment. Scott hated them more then just about anything else in the world.

When Jade left the room to go answer the door, Scott sat back down and prepared to eat. Just as he was about to take a bite of the food off his fork, Jade called out to him, “Hey bro, come out here! Our guests have arrived!”

Scott rolled his eyes and quickly took the bite, savoring every second of it before standing up. Guests? He didn’t know they were having guests over. Curiously, Scott tried his best to straighten his clothes and then walked out into the living room.

Standing before him were three people - Two adults and one kid. God, Scott hated kids. He hated them almost as much as religious fanatics. “This is Mr. David Roberts,” Jade explained to Scott. “That’s his brother Joe and his son Raymond.”

Scott nodded at them, but was still confused as hell as to what exactly was going on. He looked at Jade questioningly. Jade picked up on the looked and explained, “They called earlier…” When she saw that her brother was still confused, she went on. “About the job…”

Scott’s eyes went wide as if a veil had been lifted. How on Earth could he have forgotten that? “My apologies,” Scott immediately said as he shook everyone’s hands. “With all the bozo’s out there prank calling us, I didn’t think anything of your call at the time.”

“Completely understandable,” Joe stated, a huge smile of joy emerging on his face. He had been worried for a minute that they had arrived at the wrong house, but was thankful to know that they hadn’t.

“So which one of you sighted the creature?” Scott asked as Jade offered them all a seat on the plush leather couch.

“I did,” Joe stated.

“Can I get you anything to drink?” Jade asked them, interrupting the current conversation. Scott shot her an annoyed look and she quickly quieted down and sat on the seat next to Scott.

“And what kind was it, do you know?” Scott continued.

“A pro…procom…” Joe stuttered over the name.

“Procompsognathus,” Raymond finished for him.

Scott glanced at the kid, then back at Joe. “How sure are you that it was a Compy?”

“Well,” Joe explained. “Raymond here is a dinosaur fanatic. He can name off more dinosaur names then I’ve had girlfriends, which if you knew me when I was in my prime, is quite a lot.” Joe chuckled but soon saw the blank look Scott was giving him and decided to get to the point. “I gave him a vivid description of what I saw and he almost immediately pinpointed the species.”

“I see,” Scott said in almost a whisper, thinking things over in his head. “Tell me the whole story from the beginning.” Joe spent the next half an hour explaining to Scott about his Boat Tours company and how when he was out just sailing by himself, he got lost and came across an island that wasn’t on any of his maps and so he decided to explore it. It wasn’t long before a small green and yellow lizard jumped him from the bushes and chased him back to his boat.

“I know of this island,” Scott said at the end of the story. “It is one of very few places on Earth that is indeed, home of real living dinosaurs.” Raymond’s face lit up so brightly, he could light a runway at night with it. While Joe’s face almost matched Raymond’s, David was still unsure of what to make of all of this. As far as he was concerned, these people were still con artists. They had not yet done anything to prove otherwise.

"If you'd like, we could take you there," Scott said. "Hunt a few of the beasts or whatnot."

“What’s the fee?” David asked. Scott’s reply was definitely a large sum of money, but a lot less then David was expecting. They talked into the late hours of the evening, discussing all that there was to discuss on planning such a trip.

At the end of the night, once David, Joe, and Raymond left the self-proclaimed DinoHunters’ house and were driving back home, Raymond begged his dad to let him bring his friends with him. David didn’t even want Raymond there, but didn’t trust him home alone for such a long time either, and with doubting heavily that there were any dinosaurs on that island, he didn't really have a problem bringing his son.

“We’ll talk about it later,” David said to his son, not wanting to discuss it at the moment and hoping that Raymond would let it go and forget about it eventually.

Two weeks later, Raymond and Alan were standing outside their school, waiting in the freezing sub-zero temperature for Raymond’s father to pick them both up. Snow blew around angrily as the beginning of a snowstorm started a half hour before. Luckily the students were let out of school early before the storm got much worse.

During the previous week, Raymond had managed to convince his dad to let just one of his friends come. He played on his father’s cynical side and went with the ‘There probably isn’t even anything there and these people are scammers’ approach. Secretly though, he wanted to prove to Alan that dinosaurs really did exist and he wasn’t just making it up. Alan, wanting to be there for when Raymond discovered that it really was just a scam, convinced his parents to let him ‘go on a vacation with the Roberts family’. Of course he left off the ‘potential dinosaurs’ and ‘uncharted island’ parts.

“Your dad better hurry up,” Alan chattered his teeth noisily as he straightened the straps for his two dufflebags on his shoulder.

“I think I see him coming now,” Raymond answered, shivering. As the distant car got nearer and more visible, Raymond saw that it was indeed his father. “Yeah, that’s him, come on.”

They walked towards the car as it slowed to a stop a few feet away. Relief flooded the two boys as they got inside the warm car and out of the freezing cold.  “Everyone set?” David asked. The two boys nodded enthusiastically in return.

After driving through rush hour traffic and blinding snowfall, they arrived at a near-empty dock, most of the other boats having left before the water could freeze over into ice.

As the packed car rolled to a stop in the parking lot of the dock, they saw three figures standing on the plank leading to the small boat. Two of the figures were definitely Jade and Scott, both clearly recognizable despite being bundled up in thick winter jackets. The third was one that David did not recognize. He was a male that seemed to be in his thirties, with short-cut hair, glasses, and a fidgety stance to him. It gave David the impression that he was even more anxious then Raymond had been.

“Be sure to lock the doors,” David said to his brother and son as the three of them stepped out into the falling snow and closed the car doors.

When they approached the trio waiting for them, Scott noticed the addition of an extra kid. “Who the **** is he?”

David gave Scott a stern look for swearing around kids, but answered, “That’s Alan. Raymond’s friend.”

“This ain’t no family picnic at Disneyland,” Scott grumbled. “Where we’re going, Alice in Wonderland actually eats the tourists.”

Deciding to move to the offensive, David nodded at the third mystery person beside Scott. “And he is…?”

Scott looked at the man, then back at David. “That’s Jessie Carter. He’s a Paleontologist.”

Jessie Carter had heard about the DinoHunters years before, and had been pestering Scott to bring him to one of the dinosaur locations, however Scott kept refusing. He only went to hunt the animals and if a Paleontologist went, all he would want to do is study the animals and create a media frenzy. Not to mention probably give Scott a lecture on how the animals should be studied, not killed. However, he recently upped his usual offer by including quite a lot of zeros at the end of his cheque. Scott would have been an idiot if he refused. However he did lay down some ground rules, such as absolutely no video cameras, and no telling the media of it when they return.

“When do we get going?” Joe asked, breaking up the rising tension between Scott and David. “It’s freezing out here.”

“We should get going as soon as possible,” Jade answered him. “The skipper is a personal friend of ours that has brought us over the ocean many times in the past. I imagine he’ll want to get out of here before the water freezes too much.”

Raymond and Alan ran up the plank, rushing past all the adults. Jade chuckled at them as she turned and followed them onto the boat. “Follow me you two, and I can show you where to put your stuff.” She turned back to Joe and David, who was still involved in a stern staring contest with Scott. “You two coming?”

Joe patted his brother on the back. “Come on, let’s get going.” They walked around Scott as they met up with Jessie, shook hands, and then followed Jade. Scott and Jessie then boarded the ship and removed the plank from the dock.

Within ten minutes the boat was slowly chugging out of the small harbor and into the wide-open ocean.

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
Re: The DinoHunters
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 05:41:45 PM »
Hours later, once the harbor and city were far out of sight behind them, Raymond and Alan leaned over the frosted railing and looked excitedly out over the blue ocean as the boat passed near a large pure white iceberg that rose far higher in the sky then the small boat.

“This is so cool!” Raymond exclaimed, still not believing it was actually happening. It all felt like a dream to him. A dream that he would wake up from at any minute.

Alan voiced his agreement. Even if Raymond was proved wrong and there were no dinosaurs, he still got a long vacation out of it, plus he had only been on a boat once before and it had only been a ferry, and only for about twenty minutes.

Hours turned to days, and the days turned to a week. After five very long days of being on the open ocean and stopping only to re-fuel at small costal communities along the way before moving on again, Raymond and Alan had grown extremely bored. Being trapped on a small boat for a week was not their idea of fun and they began to wonder if they would ever reach the island. Thankfully they were headed away from the cold and had entered warm tropical areas a couple days before.

The more restless the children got, the more annoyed and fed-up Scott got. Standing in his cabin and putting on his brown animal-skinned jacket, he was glad when he heard the news from the Captain that they would be at the island by that afternoon.

He stepped out of his cabin and into the bright warm sunlight that flooded the deck. He had to admit, it felt nice to be out and about. Over the past week, if Scott wasn’t with the Captain at the helm, he was almost always in his cabin. But even that didn’t always block out the sound of the two annoying youngsters running and messing around out on deck.

While the kids spent most of their time playing, and Scott spent most of his time trying to block it all out, Jessie passed the time away by writing in his journal, chronicling their journey, and Joe caught up on a lot of reading. David and Jade however, seemed to be getting closer and spending almost all their time together.

Scott breathed in the warm fresh breeze and looked out over the edge of the boat, watching a pair of dolphins skim the surface in the distance. He had the terrible urge to take out one of his guns and shoot them. He knew without a doubt that he’d hit at least one of them, even from such a far distance, however he also knew there would be no way in Hell that they’d be able to reach the corpse before it sunk. Oh well, maybe next time.

He felt a hand touch his shoulder and he turned his head to stare at his sister. “Where’s your new boytoy?” Scott asked, voice dripping with venom. Ever since they were kids and they had lost their parents, no matter how many friends they had, when it came down to it, it was always Scott and Jade, together forever, looking out for each other. Scott didn’t even like thinking about adding David to that equation.

"Scott," Jade sighed, feeling frustrated at her brother's refusal to let her live her own life, despite being in her 30's. "Just drop it, ok? I'm old enough to make my own decisions." Scott turned back to look out over the shining blue water, remaining silent. Jade smiled reassuringly. "And no matter what those decisions are, they won't come between us."

Scott turned to face his sister once again and opened his mouth to say something, but instead got interrupted as the two kids ran right by, shouting and laughing, and Scott's eyes instead followed them like icy daggers.

Raymond and Alan ran over to the railing on the opposite end of the boat from Scott and Jade and started pointing, excitment filling their voices.

"The island!" Raymond exclaimed. "We can see the island!"

"It's about time," Alan scoffed.

"Shut up, doofus," Raymond said as he lightly shoved his friend. Alan shoved back, but both quickly stopped as they eagerly watched the island growing slowly closer.

Scott and Jade were the first to approach, having been nearest to the commotion, and after them, the others had eventually made their way to the area as well.

"This is definitely the island I came across," Joe exclaimed, adding up the math in his head. He was only in town visiting his brother and nephew when they contacted the DinoHunters. He actually lived much further away and ran his boat tours from there, which, as he did up the equations in his head, he knew was probably only a few hours away from their current location – a day at most.

Scott nudged Jade and she nodded as the two of them departed from the excited group and went to prepare the equipment and vehicles for arrival.

Jessie had a pair of binoculars to his eyes, viewing a close-up image of the island, scanning its sandy beaches, rocky cliffs, and dark-green forest. "Can I borrow those?" Jessie lowered them and handed them to the man that asked the question.

As Joe used them to locate the spot he made land-fall at, he pointed the area out to the others and passed the binoculars down the line so everyone could see.

As they continued to view the island in excitement, each taking their fair turn with the binoculars, trying to use it to spot the local wildlife that seemed to either not actually exist or be further in-land, the boat slowly changed directions once it neared the island, and started to chug alongside it.

Jade returned, clapping her hands to get their attention. They all turned around to look at her. "Scott and I have been coming to this island since we were young," she explained. "So we know what we're doing. It can get extremely dangerous, so if we say something, listen without question. Are we clear?"

After everyone nodded or acknowledged, she continued. "Ok, now for some information. You'll find that there are buildings there – most of them are nothing more then ruins but a few are still standing. They've been there since before Scott and I's time there. Our first time on the island and they were already there. We don't know who built them or why they're there, but as far as we know, nobody but us and people with us have been there since we started going there, so no worries. There are some structures we built though. There are numerous viewing platforms around the island that we call the Look-Out Points, which we built, and there's a part of the island that we've come to refer to as 'The Town', which had the most structures still standing, so all we did was re-build a few that had started to crumble and make a couple of our own buildings in the area for various things, and that's our home base."

"How often do you guys come here?" David asked.

"We haven't been here in years," Jade confessed as she lowered a pair of dark sunglasses from her head down in front of her eyes as the boat moved into a position that planted the sun glaring directly into her eyes. "But we used to come by at least two or three times a year back in the day."

She glanced at how close they've come to the island and clapped her hands. "Alright, everyone gather your stuff and meet up below deck in the cargo hold."

They began to disperse and head to their separate cabins to gather their stuff, except David had to turn back when he noticed that both Raymond and Jessie were still at the railing, staring at the island, their eyes wide with wonder.

"Raymond, come on," David urged his son. "The sooner you pack, the sooner you can get on the island."

That broke Raymond out of his trance and he ran to catch up with Alan, as they shared a cabin. David turned and continued onto his own cabin, leaving Jessie behind. He wasn't responsible for the full-grown paleontologist and if he wanted to waste time on-deck letting his imagination run wild, then more power to him.

While everyone packed their bags and prepared to make landfall, the boat continue chugging alongside the island, the Captain trying to find their usual docking location.

As he got as close to the sandy beach as he dared get and he put the anchor down, the door opened and Scott walked into the control room.

"Hey Shawn," Scott greeted as he entered. "You wanted to see me?"

"Just wanted to remind you of how I do this," Shawn, the Captain, said. "Just like always, I'll be gone for two days to refuel. When i get back, I stay right here and if I so much as see one of those damn animals come down to the beach, I'm going further out."

"I know," Scott nodded his head, agreeing to the terms as he always has to.

"And if you're not back by the end of that second day, I'm out of here. I'm not wasting my time waiting around for people that are dead."

"Understood," Scott agreed. "And just like always, we'll be back before then."

Shawn extended his hand and Scott accepted it. "Be careful, old friend," the Captain said. Scott nodded his head and left. He made his way down to the cargo hold where everyone was waiting for him. He slung a rifle around his shoulder and passed one to Jade as she did the same.

"This is as close to the island as the Captain gets," Scott informed everyone. "We're close enough though that we can just walk through the water the rest of the way. I hope none of you have a problem with getting wet."

Jessie groaned, as he was wearing what he considered to be a good pair of pants, but everyone else seemed fine with it, being dressed in shorts and t-shirts.

"Now," Scott continued. "I assume Jade's briefed you all up on deck, so if there's no further questions, we'll get going." He waited a few long seconds and when nobody voiced any concerns or questions, he turned and opened the cargo door, the cool breeze blowing in off the water and into the cargo hold.

Scott was the first to jump off the boat and land in the chest-high water, his brown animal-skinned jacket turning a darker shade of brown as it got soaked. He held his thick dufflebag above his head so as not to get it wet. Behind him, Jessie looked down at the water, wishing he didn't have to get his good clothes wet.

"Come on, man!" David said to him after several moments. "Just jump already!"

Jessie turned to confront him, but instead was met by Jade's foot pushing him out of the entryway. Jessie landed with a huge splash into the water, coming up for air and spitting water out. Standing up, soaking wet, he proceeded after Scott with a defeated look on his face.

Jade and David exchanged a humorous smile and Jade jumped next. David helped Raymond and Alan down into the water before he himself leaped down.

The group wadded through the water, at first chest-high, then waist-high, then ankle-high, then out of it and onto the white sandy beach where the hot sun beat down on them to dry their clothes almost instantly. As soon as they reached the beach, they re-grouped, except for Jessie who instantly collapsed to the warm sand in exhaustion.

Upon glancing at the paleontologist, Scott sighed and turned to Jade. "I knew there was a reason I never wanted this bozo to come along," he whispered to his sister. Jade smiled, trying not to laugh.

"Alright everyone," Scott spoke up. "We only have limited daylight left, and I want to be at the Town and settled in by the time the sun goes down, so let's keep moving."

Jessie groaned as he slowly got to his feet, and Scott shook his head as he turned to face the tree line. Once under the protection of the trees, the group almost instantly felt relieved from the hot sun, now being covered by the dark shade of the overhanging branches and leaves. Only a few spots of light filtered through here and there like a large checkerboard.

As they walked through the foliage, brushing branches and ferns out of their way, David could tell that they were walking along something that at one time was a pathway, but had since grown over with vegetation during the last few years.

The forest was alive with the sounds of various animals – frogs, birds, crickets, and bugs buzzing by, but no sound resembled anything even close to what David imagined a dinosaur would sound like. At least they would have a nice winter vacation in a warm part of the Earth, David thought.

After walking for what felt like two hours but was in reality only forty five minutes, they finally broke through the thick foliage and out into a large clearing with several buildings, most with moss-growth on them. The completed buildings consisted of gas pumps and a garage, a series of small cabin structures made of logs and wood, and a rather large multi-floored building. Other half-crumbled structures and ruins of various sizes dotted the rest of the clearing. Apart from the humans that just entered the 'Town', and a couple birds flying through, there was no sign of animal life anywhere.

"Ok, so there are supposed to be dinosaurs here, right?" Jessie asked sarcastically, eyes darting around quickly, hoping to catch movement.

"Have patience," Scott growled, not in the mood for more wining from the unwanted paleontologist.

As Scott led the group through the Town in the direction of the cabins, David rolled his eyes, almost feeling embarrassed that not only Jessie, but his own flesh and blood - Joe and Raymond – also believed these people. Even though he had to admit that Jade was probably one of the friendliest people he has ever met, and he'd be lying if he denied he felt attracted to her, but that's how con artists get you – they treat you like they're your best friend. David knew one thing – he sure as **** was not about to let his guard down just because some beautiful lady flirted with him.

As they neared the cabins, Scott stopped. "The first one is mine and Jade's. Mr. Roberts, you can take the kids and go into the second one. There's more then enough room in there for three people. Mr. Carter and the other Mr. Roberts, you can share the third one.

The group separated and made their ways into each cabin, where they proceeded to unpack their bags. After rolling his eyes at Jessie's insistence that he has the bedroom closest to the entrance, Joe made his way to the bedroom furthest from his bunkmate.

Once getting his way, Jessie opened one of his bags and removed a small notebook which he secured in the back pocket of his pants, and a small digital camera which he kept around his neck with a strap. He unzipped one of his other bags and started rummaging through his folded clothes, looking for a specific item of clothing, when he was interrupted by a loud high-pitched honking noise. That was followed by two others in quick succession.

After trying to looking out his window, but seeing nothing but the forest behind the cabin, he poked his head out the doorway of his room and into the hall just as Joe rushed by.

"What's that noise?" Jessie asked. "What's going on?" Upon receiving no answer, he jogged to catch up with Joe and the two of them stopped instantly once they exited the cabin.

Casually walking through the center of the Town was a trio of large three-horned triceratopses. Jessie stared in awe, not just at the fact that he was looking at three living, breathing, dinosaurs, but also that the common theory about their skin was totally wrong – everyone theorized that triceratops had a rough dark brownish/gray skin, but the three standing in front of him seemed to be made up of a combination of several very bright colors, similar to a patchwork of rainbows.

Next to Jessie, Joe stood, the hugest smile ever on his face. As the dinosaurs honked some more, the others in the group quickly ran outside to join them.

"Holy...****..." David murmured as he stared at something he assumed had been impossible. Alan's reaction was similar, but with a little bit more profane of a word.

Raymond on the other hand, was laughing and running his hand through his hair. Believing he was going to see dinosaurs and actually getting to see them are two different things, and he suddenly felt like he was in another dimension and no longer on Earth.

Jade smiled, thrilled with everyone's reactions, but Scott just kind of watched on, indifferent to all of it. Sighing, he raised his rifle straight up into the air and fired.

The noise spooked the dinosaurs and they began consistently honking loudly and took off running, gaining more and more speed until they soon disappeared into the thick foliage.

"That was...I mean...just...wow.. ." David stammered, still staring at where the triceratopses had gone. Jade looked at him and smiled.

"Let me give the tour," Scott said, walking ahead of the others toward the large building. Without looking back at them, he added on, "You can stay out here with your mouths opened or follow me. Up to you."

One by one the others collected themselves and began following Scott, Jade having to tug on David's arm a little bit, as he was more shocked then any of the others.

"Told you my Uncle wasn't crazy," Raymond boasted to his friend.

Alan's only reply was, "I am never ever going to doubt you again..."
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 04:04:16 PM by Slushie Man »

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 07:45:53 PM »
I like this so far. Dinosaurs are awesome.  8)

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 07:46:51 PM »
It'll be awhile until more is posted, as I can only really work on it on my days off from work, so I should have more posted by this time next week, but it depends on when my days off next week are, which I won't know until Saturday. That's why I posted two parts this time, cause I really wanted to get to the first dinosaur scene before the week-long break from it.

Offline Slushie Man

• Gold Donor
    • The B-Movie Shelf
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 04:04:33 PM »
I should have another part posted either tomorrow or the next day.

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 05:52:54 PM »
Awesome! Can't wait!