Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334061 times)

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9720 on: August 16, 2010, 02:50:34 PM »
~Silver~
Shw nodded and let him go. Her nerves were shot and frazzled and her mind could only take so much. She leaned against the tree for support as she became a little dizzy. She had only been through this once but she knew what was happening. Her mind was trying to protect herself by shutting her down so she could deal with the trauma.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9721 on: August 16, 2010, 03:19:25 PM »
((Oh jeez, how many people are IN this hallway now? o.O;))

Corliss starts for the bar, then curses and turns back to Myitt.

"Listen to me.  Both of you," he says, glaring up at her, "stay in here.  Keep the Bug secured and don't come out until I get back.  You're in no condition to get caught up in crossfire."

Myitt sticks his tongue out at her brother.  "Fine," she says grouchily, climbing slowly to her feet and stepping back from the hatch.  "Jus...just do me a favor, and don't get yourself killed, just because of your little girlfriend.  'Kay?"  She grins and wriggles her fingers in a wave, commanding the computer to close the hatch.

The ship's black living metal hull melts closed like an organic wound, and Corliss draws his Dracon, heading for the bar. 

He couldn't admit that Myitt was right--the first thing he'd thought about at the sound of the laser weapon was Terenia's safety.  He could only hope that she hadn't been its target.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9722 on: August 16, 2010, 04:56:24 PM »
((Okay. Pooor Keshin. X3 ))

Keshin blinks in shock as Cody suddenly falls over, having gotten shot in the back. He doesn't really have time to care about the strange man, however. There are at least six other people who have entered the hall with him. Joanne then retakes control and aims for Terenia carefully---but suddenly falls over, wincing.

Apparently someone behind her in the hallway has shot her in the back with a Stun. The shot was taken at a high angle, so it didn't hit quite right. She's still conscious. Unfortunately, she can barely move. She can't run. <...Ummm Kess. I think we're ****ed.>

<...you might be right.>

« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 06:07:07 PM by Shenmue654 »

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9723 on: August 16, 2010, 05:00:22 PM »

With Dante now in the way of any shots, and the big guy no longer attacking Keshin, Parker ran into the hallway to Terenia, "Do you need help out of here?"
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 12:48:20 AM by Spartan-281 »
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9724 on: August 16, 2010, 05:01:41 PM »
(Cody was shot down by Parker shooting him in the leg. Temrash made his shot afterwards, so it wouldn't hit Cody who is on the floor. So Keshin wouldn't be pinned at this second, but Temrash just made a shot towards him. By the way I thought he could only electrocute people at the risk of exhausting himself. He has super speed too?)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 05:04:13 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9725 on: August 16, 2010, 05:08:21 PM »
Hadrin steps closer to the bathroom, pushing his way through the throng.  

<Let the girl die, man,> Justin protests.  <Hasn't she caused us enough trouble today?>

<She is in a morph,> Hadrin replies, <and so she will likely survive, if given time to demorph.  I don't trust that turelek.  Something Myitt once said about her being really quite...difficult.>  

<Well, ****, she's a bounty hunter, isn't that par for the course?>

Hadrin doesn't answer, finally entering the tiny tiled room and drawing a bead on Keshin's head.  He notices the human girl now, and with a bit of a shock he sees that she has indeed been gravely wounded.  He turns in surprise again when Temrash's shot glances very close to him, hitting Keshin and knocking him over, stunned but still conscious.

"All of you, stand back, this does not concern you."  Glaring down at Keshin, he continues coldly, "Well, Keshin.  It appears you've gotten yourself in pretty deep with this one.  Didn't know how many people were involved with the girl's welfare, hmm?   Regardless of whether they hate her or not.  Can you hear me, you filth?  I hope you can, it would be a pity if you couldn't have your last words before I decide it's necessary to kill you for injuring the human girl.  And may the galaxy have good riddance."  
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 06:31:16 PM by Magenta (Myitt) »

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9726 on: August 16, 2010, 05:13:02 PM »
((Aaaahh. Then he's probably not going to expect it at all. It will hit Keshin and knock him out. And yes, both abilities are possible, but not in play. (I've shown Keshin using the sprinting super speed once before in this Bar when Thordon lit up; I'm not pulling it out of my ass.) At this late stage in his condition using the electricity would cause him to have a heart attack. It is no longer possible except when he pretty much has a gun pointed at his head ready to fire. Running would exhaust him terribly, and is arguably the best option. But with that shot headed in his direction...he won't be able to. I'll modify the post. :3 ))

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #9727 on: August 16, 2010, 05:24:51 PM »
~TITAN AND JASON~
Sensing the blue flames of their brother they silently steped up behind the crowd powering up just as their brother had.

Jason covered his elbows, knees, hands, feet, and head in steel hard ice.

Titans eyes glowing crystal blue and hovering in the air, his hair and clothes softly rippling in the wind.

~DANTE~
Giving a smile Dante let his whole body be engulfed by the blue flames.

"The thing no one realizes is your surrounded by 3 full powered elemental assassins. And we aren't looking for trouble. So go back to your drinks...or we'll make u..." he says, eyes glowing amber through the flames.
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9728 on: August 16, 2010, 05:42:07 PM »
White hot pain turns Terenia's entire world into a cacophony of disembodied voices and high pitched screams. The screaming, she slowly comes to realize, is coming from her, although it is muffled by her wrist. She can taste coppery blood where she bit through her own flesh.

She tries to focus on her Andalite form, forcing herself back into her own body, but she can't seem to hold the image in her head. A sudden cool draft distracts her and, realizing that there is a door leading outside just behind her, she begins using her good arm to drag herself towards the outdoors. If she can just get away from the noise...from the smell of burning, cauterized flesh, from the darkness that seems to be seeping in from all sides...if she can just get away, maybe, maybe she can demorph....

With the last of her strength she heaves her body past Parker, although she does not see him there, and outside of the bar. The cool dirt beckens to her and she collapses down, all supports failing her as darkness takes over and consciousness leaves her.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9729 on: August 16, 2010, 05:47:07 PM »
Parker watches as Terenia crawls past and exits the building. He follows her and before closing the door, he calls back, "Thanks for the cover."

He picks Terenia's unconscious body up and runs to what he thinks is her ship, but ends up at Myitt's ship, passing Corliss along the way. He reaches the ship and yells, "Open up, she needs medical attention!" Hoping her ship would open for him.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 06:04:10 PM by Spartan-281 »
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9730 on: August 16, 2010, 05:52:26 PM »
((Parker, no big thing, but she wasn't limping, she was actually already on the ground fully, pulling herself along with her one hand. Like I said, no big thing worth editing over. I just like to obsess over the visual. :D ))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9731 on: August 16, 2010, 05:54:59 PM »
(You gonna edit, Shen? Or do you need to think some more on what to put?)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #9732 on: August 16, 2010, 06:03:03 PM »
~DANTE~
Slowly the flames dwindled back down to only his arms. With his eyes still glowing he calls out, "She's gone. Problem solved. If u wish however to still give chase do so knowing i and my brothers will defend her..."
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9733 on: August 16, 2010, 06:07:34 PM »
((Edited. Myitt, fix Hadrin's post too. :P ))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9734 on: August 16, 2010, 06:13:29 PM »
"Everyone get out of the way please." Temrash said. "Out of the hall." He tried to get closer to Keshin, and see what the wounded Human was doing.

Cody was writhing in pain a bit from the shots taken in his leg. "Damn it! I need a medic and some pain killers. And where is that guy that shot me? I'll beat him bloody!"

"Parker's a bit out of your league." Temrash said as he got to Cody. It looked like Keshin was stunned, but still conscious.

"Someone grab a towel out of the bathroom and wrap his leg up. I'm going to take the bounty hunter to my ship for safe keeping." He said, and picked up Keshin.

Ani-Master 2014!