Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334066 times)

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #3255 on: August 07, 2009, 02:39:21 AM »
THIS MY NEW/OTHER CHARACTER
Name: Khazrak, Devourer of Souls

Appearance: [spoiler][/spoiler]
This is just one of its innumerable forms; I will post either a Picture or a description of its current form when it changes.

Weapons: its weapons consist of the claws, teeth, tusks and other natural weapons of the forms it assumes, it will however, pick up weapons if the need arises.

Some background info:
[Spoiler]
This Demon travels from plane to plane, searching different realities to claim souls to extend its own unnatural life, the souls of thousands upon thousands it has consumed lend it the ability to change form, to better deceive those it preys upon.
It has existed since before any known history and plans to remain in existence until the End of Time.
It has some demonic abilities and is able to create a dark fire that sears with a burning cold, the fire does no apparent physical damage but it causes intense and sometimes crippling pain as it saps away at Strength and Will.

The Devourer has recently turned its attention to what seems to be an abundance of strong souls. [/spoiler]
-____________________________________________________________________________________

A gap was torn between a Hellish Plane and the pocket of existence known as the Galaxies Edge Space bar, what came through the gap was a horrifically ravaged creature, broken wings trailing the ground behind it as it stepped through, a gurgling breath escaped its head, which was no more then an elongated toothed skull.

Maggots infested its frail-looking limbs, and a spasm wracked its thin frame as it looked slowly at its new surroundings, a long purple tongue, barbed along its length slipped out of its mouth and tested the air.
Khazrak the Devourer of Souls inhaled deeply through its nostrils, and licked its lipless mouth it could taste the vitality of this place and it tasted sweet indeed.

It moved slowly towards where it could sense a group of vital souls, it might have once moved faster but for now it was content to let itself be seen, as its deceptively frail body was far stronger then it looked.

OOC
[spoiler] Muahaha!! Fear my frail Demonic form!
Tis oughta be fun

Oh, yeah, I'm heading towards the group with Hunter, Parker, Ossalin and others in it
 >:D [/spoiler]
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 10:26:27 PM by The Angry Frozen Zombie »

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #3256 on: August 07, 2009, 02:52:30 AM »
((Thats it... we're all fuk'd... i gotta wait for the others to post to my question before i post bout yer char... lol))

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
« Reply #3257 on: August 07, 2009, 02:54:37 AM »
((I love my imagination, lookit what it came up with!))

((Or you could post a little, bit and leave the question hanging in the air, like my Huragok ;D))
((/Really wants to post again as the Demonis Soul Devourer  >:D))

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #3258 on: August 07, 2009, 03:27:54 AM »
Parker was being led into a ship that used to be banged up, but the Engineer saw to that, by Ossanlin; and with Aliciana in tow, still keeping her blade to 'Boba''s throat.

"Ossanlin, huh? Sorry if I offended, I meant it as sarcastic humor, not as an insult. So this guy has a parasite in his head? Hmm... This guy's lucky he's still got his original body; the parasites I know of completely morph the infected into these weird porous freaks. Ha! And for those guys, no cure. The best cure is some single-shot mercy, if you know what I mean." Paker hopes to cut the tension with some battle humor, unfortunately these guys don't seem the funny type. Parker lowers 'Boba' into his new home for the next few days. "Well, there ya go Boba, nice and comfy?" Parker looks to Ossy and Alic and says, "Well you guys looks set. I'll be in the bar if you need me. There's not a distance limit to your telepathy is there?" With a salute, Parker walks out of the ship, sees the Engineer out side the door with his rifle in tow.

"Hey, you done? Sweet, thanks bud." Shaft receives the rifle from the Engineer and reattaches it to his back. He intercepts Hunter, spins him around and throws his arm around his shoulder with a pat, starts walking with him towards the bar, and says, "Nah, we're good man. How 'bout a drink? What do you guys use for currency 'round here, 'cause I may have to borrow a few bucks." Parker lets out another laugh. "So what were those guys over there?" Parker asks in a whisper.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
« Reply #3259 on: August 07, 2009, 03:32:45 AM »
((Aw, no-one noticed my Demon, oh well, I'll post intercepting someones character, probably Parker and Hunter, should be intersting))
((Oh and the Engineer is still near Ossanlins ship and will repair absolutely anything it can))

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #3260 on: August 07, 2009, 03:47:07 AM »
((Yeah, I was hoping to avoid confrontation by dragging Hunter in the bar blissfully oblivious of your new character to enjoy a drink and learn about this new Galaxy I'm in. But if you feel like ambushing us, w/e. Just take into account that my shield is on full if you attack us.))

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
« Reply #3261 on: August 07, 2009, 04:02:22 AM »
(( Ambush? Me? Never! *sarcasm*))
((I dont thin I will, merely get to know what these Mortals are and if their going to be easy pickings or if I'm going to have to raze the bar to the ground with the mangled corpses of everyone in it))
((Will post soonish))

Offline Six

• AKA Zombz
« Reply #3262 on: August 07, 2009, 04:32:55 AM »
Khazrak noted that a pair of Mortals had splintered from the main group and were headed towards the structure, despite having eyeless sockets, the Devourer could see as well as an eagle in light or dark, but it preferred the darker places.
The horribly disfigured Demon approached the two, making an odd rasping sound within its skull as it ran its tongue over its sharp teeth, were these morsels tasty or would they merely be a snack that was to be quickly absorbed?

The Daemon would find out soon enough, but for now it would play with them and file away reactions in its memory for later, and it would savor the Dance with the tastytasty morsels before it Consumed their flesh and Souls.
It staggered along, with the occasional loss of feathers or maggots as they either dropped out or burrowe d of its tattered flesh, leaving a small trail of flesh debris in its wake.

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #3263 on: August 07, 2009, 04:39:06 AM »
As Parker came out of the ship, and said "Nah, we're good man." And as he slung his arm over him, Hunt said "Those 'things' are Andalites, and as for money? Whatever you use on your home planet is acceptible here. Either that or you just start a tab!" He said with a laugh.

Taking one last glance over his shoulder towards the ship, he saw something that looks like it just crawled straight out of hell, come from nowhere and slowly come towards them.

"Uhmm, Parker? Don't look now but i think that we have trouble."

Ducking out from under his arm, Hunter whipped his pistol out, turned the safety off, pointed it towards the Demon, and said "Parker? Little help?"

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3264 on: August 07, 2009, 08:10:25 AM »
(I was beginning to wonder about the Helghans. Aww, I want a cosmic being too. Is there a character limit for this RP? I've already got Four main characters.)

A mysterious vessel came out of Z-Space inside the orbital system of GESB. It was the size of the Death Star, except without the critical weakness. It approached the sun, and used the gravitational force to shift into a lazy prbit. The creature had found the Galaxy's Edge Space Bar, and was intending to study the anomaly.

(Think The Ellemist before he got locked into the time stream.)

He created a cyborg form to conduct his experiment, as he usually did. He created a small, four foot creature that resembled a cat. The cybernetics were mostly on the inside, which left the outside covered in green fur. It was meant to be unintimidating, though fully capable of combat. It was sent in a pod, and when it landed, it exited the pod with a mettalic sphere tagging along. The creature would be used to communicate, and the orb would be used to absorb information, and provide other means of support.

The first thing it saw was the demonic creature, which seemed to the Feline to be dying. It approached to observe.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 08:23:21 AM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #3265 on: August 07, 2009, 12:31:31 PM »
"Where the hell is the docking port on this thing?" Reven says. 

"Above the main engine ports, I'm opening the ingress now," says Myitt.  "I hope those fighters aren't much bigger than a couple of Bug fighters, man, it's going to be cutting it close.  This thing isn't a cargo ship."

"Myitt?" Corliss asks over the link system.  "I hope your friends are very important, because you've got three wings of Imperial Bugs headed your way."

"I know," says Myitt, as Reven's ship cruises into the Cruiser's docking port with Gerard's ship in tow.  "You in, Rev?"

"Yes, close the damn doors, let's get the hell out of here."

"Yeah, my thoughts exactly," says Myitt, swiftly turning the ship to orient it as the navigational computer makes its final few adjustments to head toward the rebel rendezvous.  "Corliss, tell your crew that we'll see them on the other side, otherwise head back to the bar--either way get outta Dodge, fast."

The Cruiser flies off at a brisk pace, z-space engines powering up, the swift and numerous approaching Bug fighters hot on its trail.  It makes the jump and vanishes into the whiteness of space.

Myitt sits back and sighs.  "Well, that was exciting.  Come on, let's go see how those two lugs are doing."  She gets up, stretching, and walks along a corridor to the Cruiser's only small dropshaft.  Myitt steps into the black tube and falls down to the docking port level to greet her brother and the unconscious human soldier.

---

Corliss looks down at Gaz, Temrash, and the children of Crayak.  "We'd better go, as quickly as possible.  Anywhere but here."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #3266 on: August 07, 2009, 12:47:39 PM »
"Anywhere but here?" Gaz asked. "Got it."

She punched in coordinates and made sure to let Morgan know.

"We're heading back to the bar," Gaz said. "After all this, I could use a drink."

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #3267 on: August 07, 2009, 01:00:11 PM »
Shal sinks back into her seat, looking drained. She chews on her bottom lip, and stares in silence at Mar.

((Ok. I'm so bad. What just happened? I got distracted with being sick and am not sure what's going on.)

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #3268 on: August 07, 2009, 01:42:56 PM »
(I'm not entirely sure myself. I just saw a comment that said "get away from here" and I am doing so. lol)

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #3269 on: August 07, 2009, 01:56:58 PM »
((well, how far back are you? you may just want to read up, it's a great story.))

Hunter ducks out of Parker's arm and yells, "Parker? Little help?"

Parker follows Hunter's aim and sees this new creature. With all the weird things he's seen in the last 5 minutes, Parker was completely floored by this walking corpse. It oozed evil, Parker knew this was not some deceptively timid or misunderstood being. Just looking at the creature made Parker's stomach fall into the planet's core.

Pushing all emotion aside, Parker instinctively draws his sniper rifle. Two .50 cal weapons are better than one. He aims directly between the creature's empty eye sockets.

"Hunter, d'you know what that i-" Parker was cut off by a pod hitting the ground. Out walks this grass-covered cat, and it starts approaching the freak from Hell. Keeping his aim on the Hellion, Parker asks calmly, “Now what is that? Do you know what’s going on?”
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 02:13:34 AM by Spartan 281 (Parker) »