Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334091 times)

Offline SuperBlue

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #2895 on: July 07, 2009, 08:15:02 PM »
"um...I could clean up after these bar fights, I guess"
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2896 on: July 07, 2009, 08:20:24 PM »
The bartender nods his head. He points to the spilled blood, and Blue's brother, indicating that it could be the first thing he cleans up.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #2897 on: July 07, 2009, 08:25:56 PM »
Blue whistles, signaling his pet Taxxon, Snuggles, to enter the barn

"Ok Snuggles, clean up time"

Snuggles scarfs down Bob's body, severed head, and the blood from Blue's severed hand. Hungry for more food, Snuggles recognizes the scent of the blood he just ate and looks at blue, with a look of hunger and ferociousness in his eyes

"...uh-oh"

*an hour later*

Blue demorphs from his cheetah form and examines the mess he made killing Snuggles. Taxxon blood and organs covered the walls, floor, bartender, and bartendees. Blue quickly grabs a mop and gets back to work

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #2898 on: July 07, 2009, 08:28:14 PM »
Gaz keeps her grip on the cutlasses as her arms are shaken. She uses the leg she kicked with in an attempt to push herself away from her opponent.

Meanwhile Fletcher checks his watch. "You two have been at this forever! Aren't you ever going to wrap this up?"

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #2899 on: July 07, 2009, 08:30:51 PM »
"Yes, please wrap it up. Clean up duty is hard enough without you two spilling blood all over the floor right after I just cleaned it up!"

Glaflafock

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2900 on: July 07, 2009, 08:50:43 PM »
(Gaz and Zoshonel are actually outside the bar.)

Zoshonel releases the cutlasses, and takes a small breather. "That was fun. Thanks for the workout. I guess we can stop it here."

Temrash reenters the bar after making calls. Noticing the Taxxon blood. He takes a seat next to Ardiss, and orders a new drink.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #2901 on: July 07, 2009, 08:58:37 PM »
(Gaz and Zoshonel are actually outside the bar.)

((Oh really!? Whoops! Let's just pretend the fight made its way inside and then back out LOL))

Glaflafock

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #2902 on: July 07, 2009, 09:17:19 PM »
Breekan frowns, glancing at the spilled Taxxon blood. "Kid's gonna get less traumatized inside my suit than outside," he mumbles. He ruffles Keirdan's hair. "Hey Mister, we should go see if Myitt needs any help. Wanna go for a ride in the white room in my back?"

Alic

« Reply #2903 on: July 07, 2009, 09:59:59 PM »
<Corliss, if there is ANYTHING I can do, I want to help. Let me know. Looks like we may need to keep an eye on things here...> She glanced at the newcomer, and alomsot chopped up the nasty taxxon herself. But it was done by it's owner. Strange people, keeping taxxons for pets.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #2904 on: July 07, 2009, 10:04:11 PM »
Temrash looked over, and noticed one of the drinkers pointing a firearm at Oss. With a quick, fluid movement he shot the blaster right out of the guy's hand with his own beam weapon. "It's not nice to point." He said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Alic

« Reply #2905 on: July 07, 2009, 10:10:29 PM »
((meant to reply t that too! Silly beer made me forget!))
Alic raised her tail, but she was too far from the group of men. <No one means you any harm. There is no need for weapons. We just mean too enjoy ourselves as you are, we may even join in your fun.>

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2906 on: July 07, 2009, 10:13:52 PM »
From behind her Kara hears quite a ruckus coming from the bar. She glances back worriedly.

"Mar, maybe we should get back there and see what is happening..." she says, not sure if that is a good idea or not. She pulls away from him slightly, stopping in her tracks and staring back the way they had come. She shivers a little, "I think we should go back. Now."

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2907 on: July 07, 2009, 10:27:31 PM »
Mar glances back worriedly. The atmosphere inside the bar has suddenly changed, and that does not bode well for him, his newly acquired pet, or his precious. Mar nods at Kara.

"You're right. There's some kind of ruckus in there. Why does nothing stay quiet for long at this bar? ......do you remember how to fight, or should I cover for you if anything happens? I'm...somewhat disadvantaged, but I generally protect my investments when they're as cute as you are. And I'm this drunk."

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #2908 on: July 07, 2009, 10:30:07 PM »
"I have a Dracon Beam," she says, clearly a bit pained at the thought of using it.
Kara stops paying attention to Mar then. She walks back towards the bar, leaving him to follow or not. As she nears the first thing she notices is the pirate fighting outside. She ducks around them, peering in the doorway tentatively.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #2909 on: July 07, 2009, 10:35:07 PM »
Mar looks rather irritated that his slave is no longer interested in him, but he supposes to himself that she's worried about those that freed her. ....they have been abnormally helpful to a person hostile to them. Although, the fact that I appear to be insane to most except the most acute members probably improves my chances. ........why did I tell her about what happened? That's idiotic. She's not even my precious.

Mar walks towards the door very slowly after Kara. He's obviously in no condition to fight anyone, but he has no intention of backing down either. If he can walk, even in a limited way, he can attempt to help.