Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334045 times)

Offline Breekan1

Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #1830 on: May 28, 2009, 08:26:01 AM »
"Erm, right! Medicine!" Breekan says. He gives up his sentry over Keirdan to pick up his medkit and carry it over to Ossanlin. "I'll be straight with you, Oss, I have no idea what smelling salts do. But this thing is loaded. If you tell me what you need to be able to do, I should be able to find you the stuff for it."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1831 on: May 28, 2009, 08:32:45 AM »
<Well, I hope you're proud of yourself. Attacking a child like that. You're lucky Ossy didn't take you down.>

<She make me mad.> Jagill said, sulking.

<Well control yourself! Neither one of us needs this right now. This does not help Myitt trust us. The next time I leave your body, you don't do anything without Myitt's OK. Otherwise they'll have to put you in a cage.>

<Yes sir.>

During the inner conversation, it would appear that Temrash was looking vacantly at a wall. In truth, Jagill hated Andalites more than he did. He didn't know for sure why Myitt and Alic were friends, but they were close. The only thing he could think to do was give Jagill a hard lecture.

Ani-Master 2014!

Alic

« Reply #1832 on: May 28, 2009, 08:53:00 AM »
Alic started to come to, her head was spinning. She did remember the stool. Really? After everything a stool hurts her? She tries to open her eyes, but again could manage only the one. <No. No meds. I'm ok...> She waved a hand in the air to shoo off the scanner.

She didn't want to move out of Ossanlin's arms, it was.... Comforting. But she must get up. Alic tried to stand up but she was so dizzy it wasn going to happen.
<Give me a second.. I'm ok. I'll morph it off in a few minutes..> she ran a couple fingers over the swollen eye, feeling out the damage. She glared a Jagill. He better be thankful she can get rid of this easily.

Alic

« Reply #1833 on: May 28, 2009, 09:14:59 AM »
((sorry if any of last nights or this morning posts don't make sense I was/still am drink

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #1834 on: May 28, 2009, 03:06:04 PM »
((LOL Alic.  Contrary to popular belief, alcohol is NOT water.   ::)  :P ))

*Ossanlin looks over at Breek, distracted momentarily.*  <Smelling salts...meant to bring one out of unconsciousness...>  *At that moment, Alic woke again her arms moving a bit, her hand running over her eye.*  <Hey, there.  Don't try to stand up...that's a nasty bump you took.  Are you sure you can morph?  The scan shows some swelling inside your head...it could be a concussion.  We should at least get the swelling under control...if you can't morph in a couple of minutes we're going to give you something anyway...whether you want it or not.>  *Ossanlin turns a stern look on Alic with his main eyes.*

*He swivels a stalk-eye to regard Breek.*  <If you have anything that will inhibit swelling that doesn't have any nasty side-effects, get it ready please.  We'll give her a few minutes, and if she doesn't morph...>  *Ossanlin takes one of Alic's hands in his free hand, trying to offer a bit of comfort, smiling slightly with his eyes.*

:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Alic

« Reply #1835 on: May 28, 2009, 03:37:33 PM »
((I went to drink ONE pitcher with a friend.. I don't know why I always tell myself just one.. It turned into 3 and 2 vodka/cranberry. ))

<ugh.. Swelling? >Alic let her eye close. Her stalk eyes and one main eye wouldn't open anyway, Jagill put a lot of muscle into his attack with the stool. Might as well close close her one good eye, she didn't want to imagine how her face looked.
She sighed, <I could morph, but if it makes you feel better ill take something for the swelling first..> Alic squeezed Ossanlin's hand in response.

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #1836 on: May 28, 2009, 04:10:19 PM »
((I went to drink ONE pitcher with a friend.. I don't know why I always tell myself just one.. It turned into 3 and 2 vodka/cranberry. ))

((Ah, the slippery slope to Alkieland.  Hope you're feeling better today, though.  Alkerhol is baaaad.  Hey, at least call it a Cape Codder, for my sake?  ;D ))

Myitt glares at Jagill/Temrash, unaware that Temrash had returned.  "What the hell was that all about, Jagill?  This is not the place to attack my friends, unless you want to make an enemy.  You should learn to control your anger."

Corliss closes the scan as Alic swats it away.  "I think it's a good idea that you take something, even if you do morph," he says quietly.  He looks at Breekan.  "Something antinflammatory, and for the pain."  Corliss appears to get an idea and fishes around in his belt pocket.  "Like, erh, this?" He holds up a single, half-crushed Tylenol.  "Pretty sure it's not expired.  You might be able to do better, mate."

Myitt looks back at Mar.  "I don't suppose you're going to faint now, too, are you?  We're like the bar full of the sick and the dead, around here.  Honestly."

<What else is new?>

<I can't remember being sick in here.>

<Yeah, but you can remember being dead, that's not normal.>

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #1837 on: May 28, 2009, 04:37:11 PM »
B1 rummages through the medkit. "Here, this should do the trick. Be sure to apply no more than one drop, though."

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #1838 on: May 28, 2009, 05:00:19 PM »
Corliss takes the vial of liquid and takes the dropper out of it, examining the purple stuff.  Even the dropper, like a pipette, is inscribed with no kind of numbers he's ever seen.  "Strange," he says, looking at Alic.  "Alright, one drop it is.  Hold still, please, Alic."  He very carefully squeegees a drop onto Alic's head, where most of the swelling is. 

And another tiny, tiny speck of a drop flicks out onto Alic as he moves away, putting the dropper back into its vial.

Alic

« Reply #1839 on: May 28, 2009, 07:40:08 PM »
((sorry I took so long, I was grocery shopping. And Myitt, in Idaho we don't call them cape cods or whatever. :P ))

Alic kept her eyes closed, not knowing what to expect. She hoped no needles were involved.. She didn't like needles one bit.
To her relief, all that she felt was a too-warm drop of liquid. For a second, she already felt much better.
Alics eyes shut even tighter, that second drop was one too many. <Aaaaahh!> Searing pain started where the second drop landed, and the pain was slowly spreading. At first, she thought she had been attacked again, but from the inside of her head. It felt as if her brain was catching fire.

Alic removed her hand from Ossanlin's and wrapped them around her head. <Make it... Stop! Oh!>

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #1840 on: May 28, 2009, 07:48:16 PM »
((Aw, no Cape Coddahs? :P))

"Oh," says Corliss.  "Um, Breekan, a little help here, please...!"

"He said one drop, you--" Myitt curses Corliss out in a colorful string of Yeerkish.

Alic

« Reply #1841 on: May 28, 2009, 07:52:22 PM »
((yeah I just ask for vodka-cran.. Lol. I have a bottle of jager in my trunk.. Saving it for my birthday which is on Wednesday! Which. Totally forgot until a couple days ago. I'm getting old.))

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #1842 on: May 28, 2009, 08:03:36 PM »
((Oh damn!  Jager-lover :P  My birthday's on Monday!  June 1st!  :D  Hey man I'm gonna be 25, I feel old!  That's a quarter century, fer chrissakes.))

Alic

« Reply #1843 on: May 28, 2009, 08:18:23 PM »
((23 on the 3rd! Mane next year we should get together and have a dual birthday.))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #1844 on: May 28, 2009, 10:36:34 PM »
Myitt's Yeerkish cursing brought Temrash out of his conversation with Jagill. He started feeling sympathy for Alic, but when jagill took note of them he started feeling revulsive. But he didn't say anything. Temrash went to the bar, and ordered something that would quickly put someone in a state where they didn't feel any pain. He tested it out a bit, and it only took ten seconds before he started feeling pretty good. Then he went to Alic.

"Here. Take this." He said, and placed her hoof in the container. "It should help you concentrate."

Ani-Master 2014!