Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334822 times)

Offline Breekan1

Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #3105 on: July 21, 2009, 09:08:46 PM »
Breekan flashes Corliss a grin. "I appreciate it, and likewise." And, after a moment, "What's a duck?"

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #3106 on: July 21, 2009, 11:22:31 PM »
Mar sighs irritably. Why do these things have to get so dreadfully out of hand? Couldn't the rebellion be wiped out without attacking Myitt? Really. What a mess. I should probably send a message to the other variant that he should find out who Seran's contact in the Council is before it bites him in the ass later. But I doubt he'd understand what was going on.

Mar wraps an arm around Kara's shoulders and glares up at the transmission, waiting for whatever comes.

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #3107 on: July 22, 2009, 01:41:44 AM »
((Will reply in the morning guys....dead tired.  o_o ))
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #3108 on: July 22, 2009, 05:10:54 AM »
"A duck is something that is really glaringly easy to hit in a barrel," says Corliss with a wry smile. 

---

Myitt glances briefly back at Mar.  "If you have any capability of working any more miracles, mister Mar, now would be the time," she says quietly.  "I'm not going to hold my breath or anything."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Alic

« Reply #3109 on: July 22, 2009, 06:02:25 AM »
((sorry for typos.really. ill fix them tomorrow i prmiose.))

Alic glances at a few screens and presses a few buttons that seemed important got the response she was looking for. <Ossanlin,> she gave in private thought speech, <I am not going to lie that I don't know what I am doing. But. The computer is telling us we can leave! GET BACK INSIDE!>
Alic held off closing the hatch, not wanting to leave her loved one behind and honestly not immediately knowing how to close the hatch.
<I cannnot fly this without you!>

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3110 on: July 22, 2009, 10:26:26 AM »
The Yeerk fighting Oss attempted a thrust attack that would cut through one of his hearts. It wouldn't necessarily kill him, but it would be extremey painful, and carry a great risk of him bleeding to death. Not before being eaten, though. He held the shield close to his own body to deflect attacks from the swords or tail.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #3111 on: July 22, 2009, 01:40:03 PM »
Ossanlin draws both of his katana in one fluid motion, parrying the Yeerk's thrust over his shoulder with crossed blades.  He darts his tail forward attempting to draw a shallow bleeding gash across Asmodee's chest.  <Forgive me Hunter...it is the only way I can see to get that filth out of your head.>

<Go Alic, just start the auto-pilot and tell it to take off!>  Ossanlin removes one of his katana and allows the Hunter's blade to slide off to the side of his body down the length of his other katana, the free one striking at the hunter's midsection at the same time that he thrusts with his tail, again the goal being to draw a shallow, bleeding cut in the Hunter's hide.

Seran:

"We have the signal traced, Visser...we have a general radius for the communicating ship."

Seran nods and listens to the returning transmission.  He sends another back.  "Oh Myitt...you wound me so deeply with your words...I'm simply using everything at my disposal.  All's fair in love and war you know."  His tone drips with sarcasm.  "The fact that you brought a light-gun to a Dracon fight is your own fault dear.  If you don't mind, I'm due elsewhere and I don't really have time to deal with you right now.  I'm not going to fire on you, it would be too easy, your death too painless.  I'll leave and rendezvous with the armada the Council will surely dispatch for me...you can fight me there if you want, or you can run and hide as is your general habit.  I leave the choice to you."

Seran discontinues transmissions and orders his crew to begin calculating a run through z-space, charging the barrier-buffer for the jump.

Meanwhile a host of pool-ships, Cruisers, and Blade Ships divert from their regular patrol assignments and jump into z-space, all aiming for the same spot, a pre-appointed rendezvous in the system said to contain the Rebel home base.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 01:54:56 PM by Ossanlin »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3112 on: July 22, 2009, 02:14:34 PM »
The shield blocked the sword, and he dodged to minimize the damage from the tailblade. "Hah! This host's skin is too tough for your natural blade." The Yeerk said, as he managed to stop the shaking temporarily. A trickle of blood ran down his side, but was hardly noticed. He maneuvered around to try to force Ossanlin away from the ramp.

Ani-Master 2014!

Alic

« Reply #3113 on: July 22, 2009, 03:42:34 PM »
<Again, Ossanlin, I will not fly unless you are inside. Comuter, power engines!> The ship responded nicely to Alic and began humming, ready to depart. <Oss, just get in here and shut hatch and let's go. Forget him we can take care of him later!> She was getting light-headed, she hated flying and it made her nervous. She hoped he would hurry.

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #3114 on: July 22, 2009, 06:21:34 PM »
"Kara," Myitt hisses.  "His engines.  The main ones, right there.  The ship is shielded, but hey, it'd be nice to try and fry his ass a bit before he runs away." 

"Okay," Kara murmurs reluctantly, aiming the weapons controls with shaking hands, unaware that Myitt is also aiming the controls with h auxiliary control screen, overriding the weapons station. 

Myitt fires both powerful Cruiser cannons at the Blade Ship, a parting shot if nothing else, but as soon as those shots are away she fires another set, hoping to damage the shielding enough to annoy Seran.  And maybe, just a little, make him afraid.

---

"Gerard, I really think you should go," says Reven to the young man, looking up at him.  Gerard had returned from the docking bays, part of the vast crew of soldiers departing the base and helping to collect all the necessary supplies and equipment.  That effort had only intensified in the hour or so since the definite word of evacuation was received, but every false alarm was treated this way.  Ships had been streaming away from the base for hours, clogging the orbit of the little moon they had purchased from the Skrit Na. 

The rebellion couldn't afford to be careless twice in a row.

What had been a bustling control center, filled with the noise and color of dozens of glowing holoscreens and hurrying rebel soldiers, was now dim and quiet.

"Sir?" asks Gerard. 

"You need to leave," says Reven patiently.  "That's an order.  You do know how to obey an order, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," says Gerard to the human-Controller whose human component was five years his junior.  "But there's no one left.  Just a few techs who are evacuating, and the last of the excavators."

Reven nods, typing slowly on one of the holopads.  "Self destruct is set for half an hour."

"And what are you going to do?" Gerard demands, becoming angry.  Reven and James were his friends as much as his commander.  "Huh?  Just stay here and try to pick off as many ships as you can, and let the place blow up?  Like, like some goddamned captain going down with the Titanic?"

Reven smiles a little, looking down at the holopad.  "Maybe."

The countdown was already ticking. 

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Alic

« Reply #3115 on: July 23, 2009, 03:25:50 AM »
Alic aims a stalk eye outside where Ossanlin is. <Computer,> She says, obviously unhappy, but feeling like she must obey Ossanlin, her Prince. <Auto-pilot...GOGO!!> Hopefully it had understood her. Sure enough, the engine hummed louder.
<GET INSIDE!>
The hatch began to slowly shut, and there was nothing Alic could do now. The system had set coordinations or it knew to just get out, she could n ot tell.

Glacing quickly around and noticing a small compartment on the wall near the hatch, Alic gently placed her hand on it revealing a shredder. She had used one before, only one or twice, and it felt foreign. Alic rushed to the half-closed doorway.

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #3116 on: July 23, 2009, 07:47:05 AM »
"Get ready," Gaz said, "coming up to stern in 3...2...1! And if you look out the window you should see 'er."

Gaz pressed the comm. "How do things look down there?"

"Ship shape!" Fletcher replied.

Gaz groaned and turned off the comm.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3117 on: July 23, 2009, 08:36:39 AM »
Asmodee's Yeerk continued trying to keep Oss from leaping up the ramp, but he also kept an eye out for the girl. He thought about jumping aboard the ship as the hatch closed, thus locking Oss out, but that may screw him over. The girl was just a girl, but he had himself a Prince.

He continued striking, believeing that the andalite's arms would soon give out under the pressure. He wasn't worried too much about the tailblade in this body, and that exilerated him. Being able to laugh off such a thing that Hork-Bajir controllers feared.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #3118 on: July 23, 2009, 10:30:43 AM »
Shal stares at the mage of the ship, and lets out a soft sigh. She quickly bites her lip to stop herself from saying anything further.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3119 on: July 23, 2009, 10:42:52 AM »
"There it is. There it is!" Christine said when she saw it.

"Remain calm and focused. Bladeships are too dangerous to fight recklessly. If we can avoid the main cannons at all costs, we'll greatly increase our chances of success." Temrash said. Suddenly, a shot lanced towards the bladeship from an unknown location "Myitt's group has opened fire."

Ani-Master 2014!