Author Topic: Unknown Title by Me  (Read 1112 times)

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
Unknown Title by Me
« on: October 19, 2008, 03:54:34 AM »
This has absolutely nothing to do with Animorphs but I was writing this book and I thought you people (and other beings) might like to read it. I just have to type it up first.

Here is a summary of my ideas so far:

Lore Leve, her cousin Vera Leve, her best friend Faerie Alre, and Vera's best friend Eve Erla are all going to visit Vera & Lore's grandparents for the summer. Little did they know that what seems like a boring visit will soon turn into an adventure of epic proportions. They will meet Fairies, goblins, elves, satyrs, and many other beings. They will learn a secret about Faerie and Eve's unknown heritage. Will they ever discover what that cute guys name is? Find out in (insert title here).

Pronunciations: Leve: luh-vay;  Alre: All-ray;   Erla: Air-luh

For the cute guy thing, you'll have to read it to find out. It's a little twist I'm going to put on the end. It will take a while to get there though. This is going to be some novel. I hope I can get it published. I have to call up Scholastic. I know I'm only ten, wait, no, I'm only eleven but who cares! You have to read it to understand!
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.

Offline Kitulean

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Kit Army Second
Re: Unknown Title by Me
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 10:37:19 AM »
That sounds pretty interesting. I like the names you came up with.

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
Re: Unknown Title by Me
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 12:50:39 AM »
This might be a while, so sad to say it but, I'm one of those peoplewho doodle in their notebooks instead of listening to the lesson.  wrote this in my note book so It will take a while to post. Trust me, it's worth the wait.
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.