Author Topic: Gedd Chronicles  (Read 3104 times)

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
Gedd Chronicles
« on: September 16, 2008, 06:07:37 PM »
Another stupid fanfic popped into my stupid mind. (I'm getting a little cranky.)
So here's my STUPID STUPID FANFIC!!!! That came out of my STUPID STUPID HEAD!!! (Okay, maybe a lot cranky...)

Gedd Chronicles.

PROLOGUE

rrrggggrrrr.

The End. Did you like it?

Okay, not really the end but I wish it was. My name is Emfrash 453. I am a Yeerk storyteller. I tell everyone my hosts memories in story form for entertainment. I came up with it actually. My host's name is Tritnaggurt Gungtudry. It had a very interesting life. Here it is.

Do you like it so far? Please post your opinions.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 11:03:09 PM by tobiasfan21 »
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
Re: Gedd Chronicles
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 06:26:00 PM »
Yep. sounds cool.
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 10:11:49 AM »
 h ahahahahahahah... that was funny. hahahahaha.

Yes, Gedd Chronicles. I'm reading it. haha
RAFcrushin on Tyler. Come on, isn't everyone?

Offline V2113

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 03:03:06 PM »
h ahahahahahahah... that was funny. hahahahaha.

(Which part, the rrgggrrrr THE END or the STUPID STUPID FANFIC?)

CHAPTER ONE
TRIT

My name is Tritnaggurt. Everyone just calls me Trit. I am a Gedd. I am a gatherer. I gather food from around the dentsert (town). Once I went a little too far away from the town. It ruined our lives and the lives of the rest of us. This is what happened.

It was a beautiful light time. Fritnaggurt and Gritnaggurt were at the learning tree. My husband, Plitnaggurt, was out playing hipfrig (a game that adult Gedds play). It was time to set to work in the forest. I have to gather Hurrute Berries that grow on special bushes in the forest. It was a hard time for us. The berries were dying out. Our taste testers that test berries before we decide to eat them kept dying. We don't know why. All they did was eat different berries.

I walked around the forest alone for a bit. No berries. I walked further. No berries. I was getting worried. I thought I had heard the Frintek monsters evil growl when I saw something. A clearing. No. The edge of the forest!

"ggrrrgggrrr." I called. To make sure if this was another Gedd colony they knew it was just another Gedd. It wasn't. It was a large pond.

"I wonder what a pond is doing here." I wondered in my sign language.

That is how Gedds communicate to one another. I walked forward carefully. I looked around. There wasn't anybody near. So I looked in the pond. There were weird thing in it. I had seen things like this before, but on land in the forest crawling through the dirt. They were small and slimy. They looked like slugs.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 05:25:54 PM by tobiasfan21 »
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

Offline V2113

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 05:26:56 PM »
I will be taking some time off of Gedd Chronicles. It is alright if you post comments or suggestions on this page while I am on break.

Offline Adams_ink84

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 01:34:34 PM »
i want more...good start good job on keepin the gedds simple i see the story goin on with her becomin a controller and tricking all the other gedds into stickin there heads into the pond........

Offline Hunter

• The RAFdoctor
  • God
  • The resident Furry!
    • My FA
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 03:27:21 AM »
this sounds interesting... i might keep an eye on this one

GESB Character: Subject #2218
Intro Rando Character: Hunter

'There are days I hate being me, but then again, I'm not you.'

Offline V2113

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 02:43:14 PM »
okay, I'm back.

CHAPTER 2
TRIT

They looked very cool. I looked closer at one. They took no notice of me. I soon forgot about them and began to worry. Where was I? I hadn't ever came to this place before. I walked through the forest for a little while longer and ended up coming back to the lake. I was very thirsty and hot. I stepped in. It was cool and refreshing despite it's sludgy appearence. I soon dunked myself all the way under the water. I was swimming up to take a breath when I felt something touch my ear. It was slimy and unpleasant. I felt something go into my ear. It hurt. I broke through the water and climbed onto the land. My head was swimming. I laid down against a tree and fell asleep.

Then, I heard something in my head. It was speaking in strange words but I understood it.

<What's this? Where am I? What am I? What are these visions of beauty? What are these thoughts?>

<Who is that?> I thought in my head.

<I am Espino 948. I am a Yeerk. And now, I am you,> the voice responded.

<I don't understand.>

<You will.>

I tried to get up. I couldn't.

<Why can't I move!?! What's happened to me?!>

<Nothing has happened to you. You can't move because I control you.>

<How?>

<It is how my species exists, we are parasites. We live in the minds of others. Our sun keep us alive. The Kandrona.>

<What are you going to do with me?>

<I am going to use you to let my species have these gifts.>

<What gifts?>

<Sight, touch, scent, and oh so many others that I haven't discovered yet.>

<Why don't you have any of these senses? You act as if you are still young Gedd. It takes two lights and two darks for younglings to open their eyes and see.>

<We don't have eyes.>

<What are you going to do with me?> I asked again.

<You, are going to be the tool to your race's destruction, that is what I am going to do with you.> His laughter filled my head. His cruel, evil laughter.

(You may be wondering why I am in the first host. It is because when Espino was promoted to Hork-Bajir his host was left behind. I was assigned it.)

You may notice that I changed the Yeerks name. I realized I made a small mistake in putting that Yeerk as the host sooo...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 08:12:41 PM by tobiasfan21 »

Offline Adams_ink84

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 12:28:21 PM »
 :)freshnesss keep it up......longer part next time it was jus gettin good :P

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 12:43:25 PM »
I thought Visser Three was born on the ship, in that pool. That the Hork-Bajir was his first host. I may be wrong, though. What I do remember, is that Gedds are just animals. Non-sentient lifeforms. No sign language or villages.

I guess it doesn't matter, though, since this is fanfic. Keep going as long as people enjoy it. Personally, I think you should have used another Yeerk.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 01:00:51 PM »
 i like it! poor gedd.

Offline V2113

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 08:10:18 PM »
I thought Visser Three was born on the ship, in that pool. That the Hork-Bajir was his first host. I may be wrong, though. What I do remember, is that Gedds are just animals. Non-sentient lifeforms. No sign language or villages.

I thought that the Sulp-Niar pool was on the home-world...

They are barely sentient and I had to come up with some way for them to communicate othr that rrrgggrrr. It would've been very confusing if it was just rrrrggggrrrr rrrgrr rrrrrrrrrrgrgrgrrr, don't you think?

And as for the using another Yeerk, you are definately right. I forgot that the Hork-Bajir was his first host. I'll just go change that now. It's been a while since I read Hork-Bajir Chronicles.

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 09:15:52 PM »
 lol, Espino! yay!

Offline V2113

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 09:20:53 PM »
What's so special about that? All I did was Esplin-l+o. Espino. Unless you noticed that...

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 09:21:47 PM »
 I just think it's a funny name. ^^

Offline V2113

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2008, 09:48:15 PM »
Oh, well that makes since.