Author Topic: Animorphs 2011-the terror begins  (Read 21980 times)

Offline gorillaman16

Re: Animorphs 2011-the terror begins
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2011, 12:42:10 PM »
<Tobias this is nothing to be sorry about they were all warriors, they knew that everyday they continued to fight their lives were on the line. I'm sorry they had to die none of them deserved to die but fate chose you and me to survive but fate had nothing to do with Marco's death he sacrificed himself to save me so that i could put together a new team i just wish he were here to join me in leading it.>
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2011, 08:46:47 PM »
Tobias closed his eyes for a second as he remembered the good times he had with all of his friends and now he really just had Jake.<I'll help you man,as much as a bird-boy can.>he says in a serious tone,but saying the last part as a joke.

Offline jake_berenson

• my charecter in a story i'm wrting
« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2011, 09:29:37 AM »
(sorry for not responding. i was on a youth trip for my church the whole weekend.)
"ok, so, anyone want to explain theis thing that was hidden in someone's back yard?"
"don't worry matty. i'm sure we'll find out when we get there."
(WHHHYYYYY????? everytime i play in an rp it always dies!!!!!!)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 06:02:13 PM by jake_berenson »
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2011, 08:01:52 PM »
(It's only dieing because Ryan doesnt post that much)
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2011, 08:20:01 PM »
(still...they always die when i come. it's almost never even my fault. it's just one person doesn't post, or the people runs out of ideas....can we please keep this thread alive?)
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2011, 08:21:46 PM »
(I get the feeling that no one wants to rp with me either,after all I came back from a six month ban and just returned and I am pretty sure the feelings about me have changed during that time.Hopefully we can get this rp fully rolling and all have fun.)

Offline Ryan

« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2011, 08:58:56 PM »
(I don't post much as compared to people who post three times a day. I'm currently very busy. I don't have 10 hours a day to spend making posts for this. That, and I feel that I'm not getting too much back after i spend a bit making a decent post and actually checking it for spelling and grammar errors.)

Post Merged: March 08, 2011, 08:59:44 PM
(Also, why exactly was Tobias banned?)

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #127 on: March 09, 2011, 12:01:45 AM »
(I don't post much as compared to people who post three times a day. I'm currently very busy. I don't have 10 hours a day to spend making posts for this. That, and I feel that I'm not getting too much back after i spend a bit making a decent post and actually checking it for spelling and grammar errors.)

Post Merged: March 08, 2011, 08:59:44 PM
(Also, why exactly was Tobias banned?)

(I was banned for posting a bad(adult-like/not right picture) in the Funny Pictures thread.But that is all in the past now.)

Offline jake_berenson

« Reply #128 on: March 09, 2011, 08:56:54 AM »
(meh. idc. if everyone else leaves we can keep the rp going still tobias!  ;) )
Rachel "let's do it."

Linkin park rocks!

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #129 on: March 09, 2011, 03:23:19 PM »
(i will not be leaving and Ryan when your character is the only adult in this rp it makes it hard to do things without you posting)

Post Merged: March 09, 2011, 03:57:47 PM
(and can we get back to the game this is why we have an OOC thread. i'm going to time skip since its taking us forever to get out of this stupid car.)
<Connor can you open the door so I can get out and go dig up the box and give you all the morphing power.>

"Okay."
Connor opens up the door and Jake runs to get the box from in his secret hiding place. Everyone gets out of the car and goes to the backyard where Jake is digging up the Blue Box. Everybody circles around Jake as keeps digging.
"How much longer until you get it out?"

<I just about...GOT IT! Okay i'm going to demorph now.>

After about a minute Jake is finished with his morph and holding the Blue Box.

"This box will be used to give you the power to transform your body shape into any animal or human or alien that you can touch. This power is a great responsibility and must be used only when necessary, by accepting this power you agree to fight the war alongside me and everybody here but you will be taking your orders from me and i will be appointing leading positions just encase anything happens to me. Well okay since I am talking about it I might as well make the decisions now. Tobias is my second in command then comes Ryan since he has the military experience Shaun is after that, then Matt after Matt is his friend whose name i never got then comes Connor sorry Connor but you aren't real big on the leadership thing you are loyal to the leader of the group especially Shaun. So once your all ready you just put your hand on the box and you will have the power to morph. We will be making a trip to the zoo after you all get the power to morph and it will be after hours so nobody sees us."

"So we just put our hand on this box and we get the power?" Shaun says as he places his hand on the box.

Connor reaches his hand out and places his hand on the box also.     
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 03:57:47 PM by gorillaman16 »

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #130 on: March 09, 2011, 04:14:46 PM »
Standing in the shadows, the giant ape like beast stood, and suddenly his thoughts echoed in the groups mind, <I am a 12 year Yeerk War veteran. I have gone to several different planets, and helped to protect the universe from this parasitic menace. I will help you all in anyway I can.> He then stepped forward, standing his full 8 feet 6 inches, with his arms crossed and the wrist blades curving outwards looking deadly.
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #131 on: March 09, 2011, 04:15:52 PM »
Tobias flies high overhead and looks around the sky and the area around them.<And I am also the air force for the missions as well.>he then paused as he watched the beast walk out.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #132 on: March 09, 2011, 04:17:58 PM »
"What the hell is that?"

"I have no idea but he wants to help. What's your name and what are you?" Jake asked

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #133 on: March 09, 2011, 04:25:23 PM »
<Wow Jake this guy is a big boy.>he says in private thought-speak as he was trying to be a joking type like Marco was and to be himself.

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #134 on: March 09, 2011, 04:32:02 PM »
Looking up directly at Tobias, the beast did a smile with his eyes, similar to that of an Andalite.

<My name is Shadowlance. As is obvious, I am an alien to this planet. I will reveal more about myself in the future. And on another matter, where would a human recieve the morphing technology created by the Andalites?> He said as he unfolded his arms to show no tension towards the group.
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]