Author Topic: Oh look, it's another newbie.  (Read 870 times)

Offline SaraTheSorceress

• How can I be normal? I was born to be a cat.
    • A Tribute to Ducks
Oh look, it's another newbie.
« on: December 15, 2011, 05:19:43 PM »
Hey guys.  :) I'm Sara, but I also go by Bobo. I love to read...Animorphs, Artemis Fowl, Maximum Ride, Hunger Games, etc.  Stuck in a kitty morph, but that's fine with me.  ;D I like to write, but just mostly aimless poems or fanfiction. I'm also an anime nut and FG addict. (Note: FG is another forum, Fangathering). So yeah, that's me. Nice to meetcha. ^^

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
Re: Oh look, it's another newbie.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 05:21:48 PM »
Welcome to RAF! :D I'm Steph. It's nice to meet you!

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 05:29:58 PM »
Whoohoo, a fellow nothlit!  *high fives*  I'm DinosaurNothlit (I changed my name for the Christmas season, in case you're wondering), but most folks call me Dino or DN.  I'm basically an Ankylosaur/Tyrannosaur frolis maneuver hybrid.  It's a long story.

Anyway, it's great to meet you, Bobo!  Welcome to the forum!

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 06:45:04 PM »
Howdy! Nice to meet ya. I'm Bear. Not a nothlit, just a bear. No biggie. Sounds like you're gonna fit in just fine here! Lookin' forward to seein' ya around the boards.

Offline Mewmorpher

• A Real Gem!
    • Dragon Cave Resort
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 08:27:29 PM »
I'm Mewmorpher. I'm a.......well I never figured that out. Anyway, I like several of the things you mentioned, so we should get along well. Welcome!   :welcome:
Do you hate trash cans? Is that your problem? Do you just HATE TRASH CANS?!! RAFcousins with Mythgirl. Wish you were here, Myth.

Offline Nar Klawip

• Raf's Ever-Lovin' Blue-Eyed Howler
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 11:06:59 PM »
Hey! Welcome to the Forum Bobo!

It's nice to meet you! Stuck in Kitty morph eh? There are much worse things you could be, cats are cool!

You might want to visit the What is your species? thread[spoiler]http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=2154.msg687230#msg687230] [url]http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=2154.msg687230#msg687230[/url][/spoiler] and  tell them you're a nothlit.

I'm Klawip by the way, Gumrad or Klaw for short, this is a pretty awesome place, and I'm sure we'll get along great!
"When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. When a dying Andalite Prince gives you the morphing power? Well then you make miracles." ~Me

“Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling desperately to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds." ~Hasturi the Mad Perseid, Andromeda

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!” ~ Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 12:59:16 AM »
Welcome to the insanity. One of us! One of us!
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 08:13:09 PM »
Hi there! I'm Gaz, nice to meet you.