Author Topic: Animorph Successors  (Read 11372 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Animorph Successors
« Reply #150 on: March 25, 2010, 06:56:41 AM »
"I guess we could all take turns in our free time. Also I guess we need to start running around getting morphs. I listen to Marco's interviews on letterman, and he said they usually didn't worry about new morphs until they needed them. I'd like it if we were more proactive. find anything we think might be useful, test them out, and if there's anything we need that we didn't think of previously we can get them then."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2010, 06:29:24 PM »
Raya glances at Tora reluctantly before saying flatly, "I have access to a transponder that will allow me to listen in as well. Of course, I would need an Andalite to break the security restrictions. They are beyond my understanding."

((wb Cloud :) ))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #152 on: March 26, 2010, 09:05:40 AM »
Ertoran turned her attention on Raya and nodded. "I will help you bypass the security system. You will be able to listen to Andalite communications to your heart's content--that is, until the codes change four days from now and I spend about a day hacking back into the system. It happens approximately once every Earth month."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline aleccullen

« Reply #153 on: March 26, 2010, 11:51:08 PM »
Name:Alex
Physical Description: Medium build, Deep blue eyes, 5.6
Personality Description: he is slightly shy, has many thoughts going through his head at most times
History: During the invasion he was a controler, afterwards he stumbled upon the morphing cube and broke into the zoo, and got morphs of a wolf and tiger there.
Current Morphs: Wolf and Tiger

He stumbled upon a member of the group in the middle of the night.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #154 on: March 27, 2010, 08:46:28 AM »
Raya gives Tora a bland smile with little warmth, "thank you, I appreciate that. Perhaps with two ears listening in we can detect more."

<Bull,> Marisol comments, <you just want to spy on the Andalites.>

<Marisol,> Raya says evenly, <what use would that do me? It is not as if there is a Visser or Sub-Visser around that I could ferret away to with such valuable information. The Empire is dead. Although yes, I suppose I am a bit curious as to what the almighty Andalites are up to.>

The false smile does not fade as Raya's gaze shifts from Tora to the other members of the group, "well, let's plan then, shall we?"

((somewhat along with Marie's idea, I had a vague idea about an underground government agency of sorts that was dedicated to hunting down all remaining Yeerks that have not been nothlitized. That would make Raya and Arrin's situation a bit more precarious, but I think it would make sense. The same agency could theoretically be working with the human anti-Yeerk organization Marie mentioned.))

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #155 on: March 30, 2010, 02:51:38 PM »
((Allec, you need permission from Cloudbreaker before you can start RPing. Also, we are inside a stable in the backyard of a mansion, there's no probable way would could just "Stumble" upon any of us. It would behoove you to do a little reading before just interjecting yourself into a story.))

Arrin looked to Ertoran, "What would you do for work then? I might be able to get you a job with m-"

Garrett elbowed Arrin, "Shut up. There's no way I can hire on someone new so quickly. It might scare everyone off. You know how much those drunks hate surprisingly new people. Let alone if she just showed up behind the bar."

Arrin rubbed his upper arm, "Gah, fine, you didn't have to hit me so hard. You know I chose a weak frame to help blend in better."

Garrett rolled his eyes, "Yeah and also made yourself a better target for jerks too. You really should make some changes to your mixture or whatever you call it." He looked to Ertoran and gave a weak smile, “I own a bar that nothlits[/] frequent. No one knows they’re nothlits, and I certainly don’t advertise the fact; but if you want a job, I’m sure I could help you out. It’d be a process though. You’d have to play like a patron first. They don’t really trust new people that well. You understand, they’re especially more mistrusting after that pub was lit up.”
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #156 on: March 30, 2010, 08:44:58 PM »
Ertoran nodded to Raya in agreement to cooperate with her over the transponder, although her stomach gave a little turn. Internalizing her worries, she looked to Arrin and Garrett. "It doesn't sound particularly appealing, but thank you for the suggestion." She sighed. "Besides, I have a feeling that, no matter how well I think I have assimilated among humans, a Yeerk nothlit would find me out with a bit more ease--and would be less willing to cooperate with me than a human."

She looked around the group. "But back to business...?"
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline aleccullen

« Reply #157 on: March 30, 2010, 09:40:00 PM »
Spartan I already have permission from cloudbreaker and I will change that.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2010, 09:48:26 PM »
((Alright, at least put any OOC comments in parentheses so we know it's not part of the story. You may also want to wait for Ben to introduce you or something. If your character randomly walks in, he wouldn't really get a warm reception.

Otherwise, welcome to the RP.))

Arrin, still rubbing his arm, shrugged off her refusal.

Garrett nodded with understanding and said, "I have a small snake morph and a hawk; so I'm good for sneaking in and/or surveillance."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #159 on: April 03, 2010, 12:30:33 AM »
Im looking to sign up for this but have a few questions.

1) Am i capable of being a yeerk infested Andalite? But like not allow others to know? For example, a yeerk went rogue and turned against hte yeerk empire and manage to infest an Andalite warrior?

2)If not can i use a custom alien as my species of origin and still be morph capable?
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #160 on: April 03, 2010, 12:32:47 AM »
(We already have a Yeerk infested Andalite, and I'm not sure how I feel about another one. You don't have to tell the team you're a controller.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #161 on: April 03, 2010, 12:35:34 AM »
((Alright i will take that as being a no to the whole andalite portion, but then can i still be a custom with morph capabilities?))
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #162 on: April 03, 2010, 12:44:46 AM »
(Yeah, just give a good reason why you have morphing powers. Unless anyone else says otherwise.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #163 on: April 03, 2010, 08:11:51 AM »
((Chad, I don't know if you were referring to Ertoran, but she's not a Controller. She simply has a Yeerk morph. So the group contains a free and Yeerk-sympathetic Andalite, but not a Yeerk-infested one... unless someone hasn't spilled their secrets yet :P))
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #164 on: April 03, 2010, 09:28:07 AM »
(I must have been confused then. Sorry.)

Ani-Master 2014!