Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 224910 times)

guitarhero01234

Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #5145 on: August 01, 2016, 11:05:17 PM »
Uh, can I have copious amounts of butter instead?

Oh, right. *Puts on round John Lennon shades*

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #5146 on: August 03, 2016, 09:28:14 PM »
*hands gh butter*

Yeah!

Also, Beatles. *thumbs up*

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

guitarhero01234

« Reply #5147 on: August 03, 2016, 09:34:59 PM »
I'll admit that I'm not a huge Beatles fan, but Lennon always looked classy. Them sunglasses were the bomb.

Yeah, I kind of just appropriate all elements of stoner culture without actually smoking weed. :P

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #5148 on: August 03, 2016, 09:48:38 PM »
Oh, I will readily admit my Beatles obsession - right now it's at a simmer, but when I was in high school? Man, I listened to every damn album.

Also Jessi and I have been to Liverpool and went on a Beatles tour and it was amazing.

That is all. XD

Yes, those glasses were the bomb.

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #5149 on: August 04, 2016, 04:20:12 AM »
You know, Tara, I have a couple RL friends who play bass and drums in a Beatles tribute band here in Iowa.  Went to one of their shows last week actually.  You guys' quotes about the Beatles consequently now has "Paperback Writer" stuck in my head.  :p  Sadly they only play a couple times a year anymore because the other two members (not my friends) are brothers who decided to move out to LA to try to become "professional" musicians, though it sounds like they aren't doing anything more or less than they were locally here.  They only come back once a year to visit so they try to schedule a couple of gigs in or around there.

And gh, there's a couple ways we can play this.  Either way we need to exit stage left as we try to keep the GESB PG-13 for the most part...maybe R sometimes, but never XXX.  So, #1) we can have our guys exit stage left and just have the lights "dim out" for awhile, OR.... #2) we find a private medium to text-RP on somehow and actually roleplay the events (which I am entirely willing and able to do if you want).  I prefer option #2 personally as it doesn't leave us with nothing to do with our characters in GESB (because they're mysteriously gone), it makes it a more realistic development experience for the characters, and most importantly...it's damn entertaining, at least for me.  I actually have a phone buddy I RP sext with about once a month or so, and I used to do sexy online text-chat RP's all the time in my younger days.  My avatar was a bit of a virtual slut.  XD

Though I will admit sexy RP as an (almost)human instead of a fur would be a fairly new experience for me.  (I might have done it once in the past, but usually I'm a 6'3" tall {not including the horn} anthropomorphic unicorn during such activities...and yes, I'm dead serious...on a related note, that phone buddy is an anthro doberman). 

Anyway, I'd be more than happy to play out a private, NSFW RP session for Rathien and Merc, but I completely understand if that would make you uncomfortable...whi ch is why option #1 is there.  Up to you man, no pressure...and it's perfectly fine if you wanna go with #1, or if you have a completely different idea that you wanna throw at me that I didn't think of.  ^^
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 04:43:43 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

guitarhero01234

« Reply #5150 on: August 04, 2016, 11:12:18 AM »
Yeah, I'd honestly much prefer to go with option 1. I imagine it would be fun, but . . . alright, I'll admit, I was sort of lying when I said I'd never RP'd before; I did have a long-term sexual roleplay with a guy a while back. That ended up coming to a halt because . . . well, let's just say that some less-than-savory information came to light about the other guy :P Funnily enough, that roleplay happened to be a furry thing, too. Don't get me wrong, I really doubt that anything similar to my previous experience would happen with you, but the whole thing has really just turned me off to the idea of sexual roleplay.

Yes, even online, I am extremely averse to sex. :P
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 11:39:51 AM by gh (Sonic Juggernaut) »

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #5151 on: August 04, 2016, 07:30:50 PM »
All I'm gonna say is...Myitt has a bitter terrorist Yeerk for a husband. (It's his former host who just died, hence the freak out.)

...And she also has an on-again, off-again history with a Canadian rebel leader, much to said husband-Yeerk's chagrin.

*sigh* They're so good together.

So...I feel like it's important to say that I've come to embrace a lot of my sexuality over the years through my characters - though Myitt's host is non-judgmentally straight, whereas I've always been sort of a swinging door :D I was married to an amazing dude (David is doing awesome, btw, those of you who know him!) and have always been in relationships that have an undercurrent of a lot of uhh...Animorphs-inspired, dystopian, mind control fantasies. They're gay, straight, a little fur, a little pansexual...whateve r.

Thanks for that, KA and MG. Thanks. >___> XD

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5152 on: August 04, 2016, 08:13:36 PM »
I should stop writing characters who do a lot of mind control and dystopian stuff. <__< >___> ........ *Edges away* XD

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #5153 on: August 04, 2016, 08:28:15 PM »
Hehe. It's okay, Kells. This is deep. XD

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5154 on: August 04, 2016, 09:07:18 PM »
What's that mean? :P

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #5155 on: August 05, 2016, 02:34:28 AM »
Mmm...the deeper, the better.  I mean....what?
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5156 on: August 05, 2016, 08:02:19 AM »
If you mean "This is deep-seated," well of course it is, I technically have a very similar complex and it's been around for two decades. (If you count the attraction to it when it's not yet linked with sex.)

That's not quiiiitte what I was implying~ (But eh, we both have girlfriends. Depends on your view of erotica. : 3 ).

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5157 on: August 05, 2016, 08:09:10 AM »
But uh, well, I've been in a.....mood ever since I heard my Catemate was coming, so...yeah. *The PG-13 censors give me shifty eyes* Okay okay! XD Someplace else!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #5158 on: August 05, 2016, 02:30:51 PM »
But uh, well, I've been in a.....mood ever since I heard my Catemate was coming, so...yeah. *The PG-13 censors give me shifty eyes* Okay okay! XD Someplace else!

I hope this Catemate treats you well! :D *parental mode, lolz*

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #5159 on: August 05, 2016, 02:57:06 PM »
PFFFT. If anything, you should be worried about the opposite. Caitlin is four to five years younger than me and still in undergrad college. I'm a Bar-certified attorney with a somewhat kinky mind.

But anyway, if you ever want to Do A Perverted Thing..<< >> I'd be interested in doing it.