Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 224933 times)

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #3345 on: September 13, 2011, 01:12:30 PM »
It's all right no worries. We all get busy with life from time to time. Don't let this take over your life because I speak from experience when I say that it drives you insane.  :crazy: :P

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3346 on: September 13, 2011, 06:20:09 PM »
Hense the insanity level bar. No, I just like being able to keep track is all. I have some time though right now. Yay for libraries, boo to Boarders going out of business. *Sobs* so sad, so so sad.

Help my dragon grow big and strong

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #3347 on: September 13, 2011, 06:26:37 PM »
COUGHborderssucksCO UGH

Squall, that would entail that we have sanities to start with. That just isn't the case with some of us. ;D

I understand what you're saying Pixie, If you don't keep up, you can get left behind sometimes. When I was working in an office, where I would access RAF on my breaks, 6 pages were posted in a matter of four hours. It was craziness.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #3348 on: September 13, 2011, 06:32:48 PM »
First of all some of us insane people like to pretned that we are actually sane.

Second of all Who exactly is Dart Revan? Is he a canon Sith or did you just make him up?

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3349 on: September 13, 2011, 06:40:01 PM »
COUGHborderssucksCOUGH

Squall, that would entail that we have sanities to start with. That just isn't the case with some of us. ;D

I understand what you're saying Pixie, If you don't keep up, you can get left behind sometimes. When I was working in an office, where I would access RAF on my breaks, 6 pages were posted in a matter of four hours. It was craziness.

:o :o :o  OOOh no you di'in't!!!! Boarders is A-mazing!! Did you see their manga section?? Did you read some of the science fiction? What about the fantasy novels?? Do you know what awesome selection of the good books they had?!!?

You are soooo going to wish you didn't say that next time I see you.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #3350 on: September 13, 2011, 07:14:55 PM »
Second of all Who exactly is Dart Revan? Is he a canon Sith or did you just make him up?

GIYF. Also, these questions are best suited asked in PMs, FYI.

You are soooo going to wish you didn't say that next time I see you.

I'm sure I willon't

I'm interested in what's goin' down with Julian's presence. It's gotta be more than just "oh hey, thought I'd drop by."
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #3351 on: September 13, 2011, 07:48:49 PM »
I've got something in mind for Julian's appearance. He could potentially bring something to light about Morgan's past. Also, it hasn't been established yet that he was a CG victim.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #3352 on: September 13, 2011, 09:26:03 PM »
All right to all of those going on the rescue mission I have bad news. I had a very good intro post for the GESB: Sanctuary Dimension, however while I was working on it the entire thing just disappeared. I am told that the page refreshed itself on it's own and my progress was lost. Therefore the thread will take just a little bit longer to finalize, but I am in a Zen moment right now so I am gonna do everything I can to finish and post it tonight. Again sorry for the delay guys, but I will get it fixed.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3353 on: September 13, 2011, 10:02:31 PM »
I just hate it when I type out something nice, then things go wrong and erase it.

Ani-Master 2014!

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #3354 on: September 13, 2011, 10:05:31 PM »
Ya I had two very long paragraphs and they were my best post I have ever had. I truly believe that it would've been my perfect post. However second draft looks to be not as good as that because I cant remember exactly word for word what I typed. I can only hope that I come as close to best as I previously did.

EDIT: Alright I don't like saying this, but the thread has to wait one more day guys. Sorry I tried, but I just can't seem to get inspired as I was earlier because nothing I'm writing is working. Again I am really sorry guys I will get it posted ASAP.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 10:56:10 PM by General Squall Leonhart »

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3355 on: September 14, 2011, 01:47:53 AM »
No worries, we are finalizing details before we leave anyway.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #3356 on: September 14, 2011, 01:38:55 PM »
All right I am proud to say that I am finished with the intro post to GESB: Sanctuary Dimension and while I am sure others may have done it better because they have more experience. In my own personal opinion I think that I could not do any better than that considering it's my first attempt at starting an RP. In fact it is actually better than my first draft was so I am even more proud.

So anyway I have described the atmosphere of where you appear pretty well established. I thought about getting specific, but I didn't want to go overboard. Just realize that the setting is pretty much the same time period as Lord of the Rings. The people believe and respect magic because that is all there is. Technology doesn't really exist so if Al drops his hologram (For example) the entire town would be in an uproar.

This is a Barbarian town so there are a lot of big guys with big muscles walking around. There are a few women as well including a healer. If you have need of a certain item or service like healing or repairing weapons (As long as they aren't firearms :P ) Ask Cain and he'll tell you where to go and who to speak to.

Sound good to all the people going on the rescue party?

Offline Twilight_Pixie

• Don't doubt me.
« Reply #3357 on: September 14, 2011, 01:43:33 PM »
Sounds great! And sounds like Jocun is gonna be the out of place one and Noah can throw on a cloak, her clothes aren't that bad. Just her gun. Only Sami will blend in, how funny

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3358 on: September 14, 2011, 01:51:02 PM »
Behold Jocun's magic metal staff that shoots light and fire!

I figure a morph capable controller can find multiple ways of blending in.

Ani-Master 2014!

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #3359 on: September 14, 2011, 02:13:44 PM »
Behold Jocun's magic metal staff that shoots light and fire!

:XD: Wow dude. Ok that is hilarious, however I really doubt that the townspeople will believe you. Is Al coming along as well? I forget if he said yes or no.