Author Topic: Original animorphs Rp OOC  (Read 24869 times)

Offline gorillaman16

Re: Original animorphs Rp OOC
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2012, 09:52:10 PM »
Name:Shaun
Appearance:5 foot 8, short blonde hair, bright blue eyes, skin isnt tan but not pale either.
Personality:shy at first but once you get to know him he will be loyal and have your back. will put others before himself
Bio:Shaun is in the same grade as the rest of the group, likes to play video games and talk about superheroes just like Jake and Marco but he also has a side like Tobias and of Rachel. His Tobias side is the shy side of him and the Rachel side is his lust for battle but it isnt what keps him going.
Favorite Morphs:Gorilla and Black Bear
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2012, 10:00:57 PM »
Ok, I would be an ass not to let you play. Can you make your post about the construction site and scafil device and stuff?

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2012, 10:15:53 PM »
are we just pretending i was with you guys or a whole new scenario where i find the blue box and get the power by accident?
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2012, 10:21:01 PM »
I guess a retcon would be the easiest way to fit him in, and it is still early in the story.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2012, 10:27:17 PM »
Sounds cool.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2012, 11:31:41 PM »
I also don't know if I should have Tobias morphed on purpose or the time actually runs out. I know its ALWAYS implied he forced himself but I'm not sure what I should have it be.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2012, 07:54:17 AM »
My original character still has to return home for a surprise. So maybe he can see your character in the construction site. The trouble would be getting him morphs.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2012, 08:04:00 AM »
He could just go by himself and the others wouldn't know what morphs he got so he can surprise them.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2012, 09:35:49 AM »
Maybe we could say no one knew you well enough to knowwhere you lived, and you haven't been able to contact the group until now. You have your morphs, and you finally found us.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2012, 11:47:29 AM »
Sounds good- maybe he stumbled upon Elfangor after we did and was there just in time to catch a thought-speak explanation of how the cube works. The cube presumably fell as the original Animorphs ran away, maybe bounced and rolled under a pile of rubble or something and after all the Yeerks left, he went after the cube and then used it.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2012, 02:21:44 PM »
Then can we all add a OC somewhere? Like maybe after we get the blue box?
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2012, 02:29:14 PM »
Again, crossover's the boss so this is just my opinion but I think the main point of this RP is to put a new spin on the old Animorphs. We can play with the characters and see what happens if little things change- like whether Rachel's choice of morph made any difference to her development in my case and how she might get closer to Sam because he approached her first. You know, a chance to play with "what ifs".
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2012, 03:07:08 PM »
yeah, I know, I'm just wondering
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2012, 03:36:56 PM »
Again, crossover's the boss so this is just my opinion but I think the main point of this RP is to put a new spin on the old Animorphs. We can play with the characters and see what happens if little things change- like whether Rachel's choice of morph made any difference to her development in my case and how she might get closer to Sam because he approached her first. You know, a chance to play with "what ifs".

Yeah, that was exactly what I was thinking, but if you want to add new characters I don´t think it would be a good idea to let them get close to the originals, maybe they could work as two independent groups.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2012, 07:15:57 PM »
If we're going second chance animorphs Marco clearly gets Rachel! Sam can have Ax.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.