Author Topic: Is anybody out there serious (and I mean SERIOUS) about making Animorphs films?  (Read 4595 times)

Offline SuperBlue

• God
Lolzwaffles.

Play nice, children.  If you want to aggressively debate the topic in a manner that insults the idea but not the person, cool, but now you're all just behaving like total c*ckknockers.

But it does make me giggle, you get credit for that.  Zomgiggles.

I dont mean for this to sound mean but...who are you? I've never seen you in these forums and yet u have -32 karma so it looks like everyone else knows u LOL
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline wotw2112

Play nice, children.  If you want to aggressively debate the topic in a manner that insults the idea but not the person, cool

Thank god someone else knows the difference!
"Well, that idea might make a stupid idea feel better about itself."
"His goat killed you?"
"I love you shovel."
"Your conscience calls you on the telephone?"

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
Re: Is anybody out there serious (and I mean SERIOUS) about making Animorphs fil
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2008, 06:16:05 PM »
 :sign18:

And although I agree with you Xenomorph in the sense that people shouldn't be insulting each other, that's no excuse for insulting them back. Yorick was recently banned partly due to his language towards other members and I'd hate to see another member go for the same reasons.
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
  Yorick was recently banned partly due to his language towards other members and I'd hate to see another member go for the same reasons.

R u serious!? He's gone!? Woooooooooow

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
Re: Is anybody out there serious (and I mean SERIOUS) about making Animorphs fil
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2008, 06:44:23 PM »
Indeed. I just posted a thread about it in the General board if you wish to discuss it further.

As for the Animorphs Movie, I don't suppose anybody has heard anything new about it's possible release since we heard about it from KA?

Offline XenomorphLV426

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2008, 08:52:05 PM »
Nope, there hasn't been any word on it since they disappeared to Italia to eat pizza and stuff.

And Blue, what the ASS is it with all of this "karma" stuff?  People keep mentioning it, and it seems really dumb.  I don't understand this.  So, people give other members a rating as to whether or not they like them?  Sounds like an absolutely retarded popularity contest run by the illiterate faction of the board who gets completely owned in arguments and can't take the heat, so lash out with trivialities.

If my "karma" sucks, it's because I didn't know what it was until pointed out.  And I still don't see the point of it.

Offline AniDragon

• Gold Donor
  • Train of thought, like broken pencil, has no point
    • My tumblr
Eh, there was quite a debate when we first moved to this forum on whether we should keep karma or not for that very reason.
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~

Currently Reading: Winterwode, by J Tullos Hennig
Currently Writing: Demon's Bane
Currently Editing: Elder's Requiem

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2008, 09:59:48 PM »
Karma is harmless and therefore not worth arguing over, but there is a thread for it if you do want to argue. If so, use it.

Offline SuperBlue

• God
And Blue, what the ASS is it with all of this "karma" stuff?  People keep mentioning it, and it seems really dumb.  I don't understand this.  So, people give other members a rating as to whether or not they like them?  Sounds like an absolutely retarded popularity contest run by the illiterate faction of the board who gets completely owned in arguments and can't take the heat, so lash out with trivialities.

Honestly, I agree with u about how adding karma to RAF wasnt the best idea, but I also see that the mods need karma to sniff out the ppl tht just cnt seem to get with the program and act like they got sum sense. Sooooooo yea, I can see how positive and negative sides of karma

Glaflafock