Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 37217 times)

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #1080 on: April 27, 2011, 06:24:14 PM »
Kristen flinched at the harsh words.  She wasn't used to such conflict--she had been raised in a happy, normal household.  "Jo, think about this," she said.  "If we don't show up to Kildor's meeting, he'll infest Brian's family.  If we do show up, he'll keep them free.  On the other hand, Brian, if we don't save your family, that will be Kildor's greatest weapon against us."  While she was saying this, Kristen was filling the sink with cool water, Tarry's situation still weighing on her mind.  "Tarry?  I'm going to put you in the water now, we need to cool you down."
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1081 on: April 28, 2011, 12:25:52 AM »
Brian stopped what he was doing abruptly. He breathed in heavily before turning to look at Jo. He didn't glare, but it was rather obvious he wasn't happy about being in the same room as her at the moment. "I *am* helping my family. And I don't want to *ever* hear a rotten lie like that ever again." He seethed. How *dare* she accuse him of abandoning his family?! What did she know about him? Apparently nothing. Nothing at all, if the thought even crossed her mind that he'd betray them like that. This fresh fire of anger, on top of all his other bottled up emotions from the past weekend, were intense, and left Brian shaking slightly in rage. "Lest you think I'm abandoning anyone, I will be at the library, doing *EVERYTHING* I can do to save my mom and brother. Whether or not you'll be there, I couldn't say." With that Brian walks, tense and furious, out of the apartment, being self-conscious enough to close the door softly, and took the stairs down three at a time. Seconds later, the squealing of his tires could be heard as he sped down the highway.

...What... just happened, here? Sean thought, bewildered. He felt lame about not doing anything, but rather than mope about that, he continued adding ice to the sink.

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #1082 on: April 28, 2011, 05:56:39 PM »
Kristen gaped as Brian sped off.  "We can't let him go by himself!"  She carefully picked Tarry up.  He didn't seem good, she could see him shaking and he wasn't responding.  Quickly crossing back over to the sink, she bit her lip.  "I hope I'm doing the right thing here," she breathed, carefully placing Tarry in the water.  She turned back to the others.  "We have to follow Brian!  If he goes down into the Pool by himself...This is hopeless.  Our "leader" is a bird who's dying from coffee!  What hope do we have?!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

radgeek

« Reply #1083 on: April 28, 2011, 09:07:37 PM »
Oh my goodness, he's going to kill somebody with his driving, was Olivia's first thought at the sound of the tiers.  "Jo, why did you do that?"

"Because someone needed say that to his face," Jo said even though she didn't look happy that she had said it.  "I need to get some air too."  She left the apartment.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #1084 on: April 29, 2011, 04:29:24 PM »
Chad walked to the window and saw Brian squeal away, and then as Josefina followed outside. Oh, boy... He turned back to look at Kirsten, who was putting Tarry in some water. "But..but what can we do? I mean, what if he's gone to the pool? Or maybe he's gone to his family. We don't know where he's going yet. Everything's just so screwed up!" He bit his lip nervously and looked at his Dad.

radgeek

« Reply #1085 on: April 29, 2011, 06:13:22 PM »
Jo looked a street with low activity and dumpsters.  She had her plan worked out.  She just needed to executed it right.  She wouldn't let what happen to her family happen to Brian's family.  When she found a dumpster that suited her liking she hopped in but kept the lid open.  She wouldn't be able to open it again after she had wings.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1086 on: April 30, 2011, 01:43:19 AM »
"I ... think it's safe to believe that Brian's going to the library. He seemed rather clear with that." Sean became somewhat quite and withdrawn. He'd just admitted to himself that Brian had actually left on his own for the Yeerk Pool. That meant he couldn't just ignore it anymore. Chad was looking at him, and Sean's heart began to race, as did his thoughts:

What do I do? What am I supposed to do with this? I don't know! I can't... Why did he leave?! We're supposed to do this stuff together! I can't believe this! I.. don't know what to do. I ... just can't...

"I.. don't know, okay? I think we have to help him. We can't let him go all by himself.... He'll get killed that way." Sean looked at Tarry, expecting some kind of remark. Tarry was being awfully quiet. That couldn't be a good sign. "I think we have to...."

radgeek

« Reply #1087 on: April 30, 2011, 10:53:16 AM »
Oh heavens above, Olivia moaned to herself.  She didn't want to seem disrespectful to the "Prince" but he wasn't leading and Tarry was... not doing to hot himself.  "Kildor is expecting Brian, Jo, Tarry and me at the meeting," Olivia said.  "Brian's on his way and I doubt that Jo is going at this point.   I have a Jo morph but if go as her someone will need to go as me."  She looked at the three remaining morphers.  "Kristen, that should be you since I'm not letting the guys acquire me.  I'll always keep in morph enough to give you thought-speak pointers.  We'lll have to say that Tarry is ill, I don't think we have another way to explain his absence and I don't think any of us could pull of being an Andalite.  Then one person should stay here and look after Tarry and another could look for Jo.  How does that sound?"

<<Tarry, I can take this mission if want me too,>> she said with privet thought-speak.  <<I believe I can do this just say the word.>>

Canadian geese are not small birds.  The body took up more space than Jo had anticipated. But she was out of there so fast it didn't matter.

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #1088 on: April 30, 2011, 11:01:11 AM »
Kristen was trying not to let Tarry die, and focus at the same time.  But she payed enough attention to process what Olivia was saying.  "I can do that," she said.  "And pointers wouldn't go amiss.  Kildor hasn't meat you personally, so we should be able to fool him with that."  I hope.  "I don't see an alternative, but saying Tarry's ill might give Kildor the idea to attack when we're without directions from the Andalite...no offense to us, but it's a weakness." 

Thanks to Bear!

Offline donut

• Xtreme Member
  • Don't Blink
« Reply #1089 on: April 30, 2011, 12:27:08 PM »
Tarry could barely understand what was being said around him.  Tarry was aware of being placed in water.  It was incredibly painful.  Tarry would have been thrashing to get out if he hadn't been convulsing.  He was aware that Brian and Josefina had left, but was having trouble focusing on it.  Olivia's thoughtspeak was the only thing that came in clearly.

<Kildor is expecting Josefina and Olivia with Brian.  Olivia, you are in charge of that group.  Do what needs to be done, and bring Brian back alive.>

<Sean, Chad, find Josefina.  You must rescue Brian's family.  Kildor will not be pleased when we fail to kill the visser.  Sean, you will be in charge.  Rescue Brian's family by whatever means necessary.>
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 01:21:45 PM by donut »

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #1090 on: April 30, 2011, 04:35:43 PM »
Kildor looked at his watch... it was 8:59AM. The yeerk spy didn't really know how to feel about the situation. Where they coming? Did they decide to ignore him? Where they at Brians house right now fighting Hessrim 013 and Yamzul 742? Surely if they had gone that route he would know. Besides, those two were good men. Good yeerks. So loyal to the Empire that he dreampt daily of killing them. They were such good men they were like a kidney stone to him...very painful.
    "They have fifteen minutes," Kildor muttered to himself as he settled in to wait.
Meh.

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #1091 on: April 30, 2011, 05:29:20 PM »
So Tarry was still aware...more or less.  His convulsions were getting worse.  "Oh, no," Kristen breathed.  She knew what could happen if she wasn't doing this right.  Tarry could die.  "Tarry, what about you?"  She said, speaking clearly.  "We can't leave you.  This is serious."

Thanks to Bear!

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #1092 on: May 01, 2011, 12:44:29 AM »
Sean was glad that Tarry was still conscious. But... something was nagging at him. Tarry was giving him orders. Not just the kids, but him and Olivia as well. He wasn't sure how to take that, but he didn't like it. He was feeling rather... reclusive, at the moment. He didn't want to deal with this.

After a few seconds without response: "...Yeah... I'll go after Jo..."

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #1093 on: May 01, 2011, 05:01:04 PM »
Kristen shook herself out of her despairing thoughts.  While Tarry gathered his thoughts--she hoped--she walked over to Olivia.  "May I?"  She said, before acquiring her.

Thanks to Bear!

radgeek

« Reply #1094 on: May 01, 2011, 08:15:14 PM »
Olivia shock her head.  "I know we agreed that we would always have someone with us but someone must stay here with Tarry.  If he knew his body better then I would say we all go.  But that body is new to him and he needs to be watched.  Could he drown in the sink?  I hope not but I think we should be carful."  Then Kristen asked about acquiring her.  "Oh right."  She demorphed and held out her arm.  "Remember that the police are looking for me so don't morph it all the way unless Kildor demands it."