Author Topic: RAFian Zombie Armageddon OOC  (Read 18277 times)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
Re: RAFian Zombie Armageddon OOC
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2011, 01:27:31 PM »
haha yes like how cool would it be to see zombies chasing a guy and when you look closely you see there is a gorilla with him hahaha and to see a gorilla kick ass even better but just how do i get my character into the story?

That seems like a good way. Or you could meet us on the highway while driving.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2011, 01:50:31 PM »
ok i'll meet you guys on the highway
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2011, 03:14:55 PM »
Gorillaman I wish you hadnt posted yet. I wanted to actually have a discussion with ko ko and Drunken because I said that I am still iffy on Buck which means I'm not sure yet and it sounded like ko ko wasn't really sure about him either. It's fine for now because we cant really change it, but next time please understand that we are a group that wants to all agree and I hadnt agreed yet, ok?

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2011, 04:25:45 PM »
ok sorry my bad i assumed since it was drunkens rp and he gave me the ok i thought it would be fine sorry
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2011, 04:29:00 PM »
It is Drunkens RP, but ther are two other people her and we have kind of agreed that things should be set up so everyone is happy. That's why one of ko ko's NPC's is getting killed because Drunkens NPC also need to be killed off. Like I said it's fine for now, but in the future lets make sure that everyone is in agreement ok?

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2011, 05:06:50 PM »
ok sorry again

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2011, 05:11:15 PM »
Its all right dude you didn't know. We'll get this sorted out once ko ko and Drunken can post. ko ko might take a while because she is in college in Hawaii right now. I forget which Time Zone Drunken is in, but I'm in Central so it can get a little hectic. By the way you can call me Squall or Leon or Shawn (My real name) I respond to all 3.

So why are you so obssed with Gorillas? Don't get me wrong they are a kick ass animal and my battle morph would be a silver-back gorilla (With dual katanas. Ninja Ape! :P). Is that why you like them?

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2011, 05:16:29 PM »
well gorillas are just like humans and they can learn just as we can they know how to interact with humans and are naturally peaceful unless you do something to tick them off. Once i started to read the animorphs books Marco became my favorite character and he used a gorilla as his battle morph which made me like him even more and i would use a gorilla as my battle morph too.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2011, 05:33:01 PM »
Cool. I remember there was one gorilla that had actually learned sign language right?

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2011, 05:36:01 PM »
I believe theirs more than one but http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koko_(gorilla)
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2011, 05:39:26 PM »
 :facepalm: How ironic. :P A gorilla that learned sign language and the other member of our group have the same name.  ;D

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2011, 05:46:09 PM »
hahaha that is ironic ;D

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2011, 04:58:00 AM »
hey! hey! idk nothin bout no stupid gorilla that does sign language. i refuse to click that link! i'm also a little more than confused about blaze being named drunken since i am way more likely to be drunk than him!

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2011, 09:06:05 AM »
Their is a small zelda naming trend going on (or was.) I am red link from the zelda game, "The four swords." Which allowed a multiplayer system and one of the characters was red link. And in a funny video I saw, red link got drunk on milk and used his drunken technique to brutally beat dark link

Offline ko ko

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • caffeine fiend