Author Topic: 1000 Things the Animorphs SHOULD Have Morphed  (Read 7566 times)

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's Official Unofficial Canadian Ambassador
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
Re: 1000 Things the Animorphs SHOULD Have Morphed
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2011, 08:57:33 PM »
     Panda Bear would have been cool. Though, I'm not exactly sure if they'd be much in a fight.
Tony's pet Goose.
Unknown User is my shorm.
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)
The picture is rather accurate

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 03:16:31 AM »

How about morphing a camel? That way when Marco's making wisecracks, he really WILL be a jackass. ;D

Erm...jackasses are donkeys, not camels. :P

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Cloudbreaker

• My activity may be at/near 0% but I'm still here.
    • Animorphs: The Revival
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 02:08:41 PM »
What number are we on?

I think flamingo would have been a cool morph for a book.  Just imagine what kind of story would be behind that.

Also, I always thought it would be interesting for someone to morph something like a barnacle or giant clam.  I'm not sure why though...

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 03:16:04 PM »
     We're at 18 if you include your comment on barnacles and clams. And if you omit what's been said about Hork-Bajir, Andalites and the Frolis Manouever.
Tony's pet Goose.
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)

Offline Cloudbreaker

• My activity may be at/near 0% but I'm still here.
    • Animorphs: The Revival
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2011, 06:47:32 PM »
19. Pigeon

They always said how seagulls were like pigeons and could go anywhere, but why not just morph an actual pigeon?

Offline Baranth

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2011, 08:13:18 PM »
19. Pigeon

They always said how seagulls were like pigeons and could go anywhere, but why not just morph an actual pigeon?

Tobias would've been kicked out of the Hawk Fraternity, that's why. Re-read #14 for why I say this.

20. Yeerks

Just think about it, people. I know Cassie did this in #29, but she did it for a totally different reason.

They could have saved some of the people whose Yeerks died from the end of #7 to between #8 and #9.
I may seem like an idiot, but trust me: I know what I'm talking about.

NateSean

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2011, 10:53:22 AM »
Using a Yeerk morph would have been a risky venture. All it would take is for one host body of a high ranking Yeerk to go missing.

Offline Baranth

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 02:18:49 PM »
Using a Yeerk morph would have been a risky venture. All it would take is for one host body of a high ranking Yeerk to go missing.

...And this didn't happen in #45?

Maybe Rachel could've acquired a Yeerk in #17 and escaped that way. See my rant on plot for more details.
I may seem like an idiot, but trust me: I know what I'm talking about.

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2011, 11:04:18 PM »
21: Chuck Norris. ;D
22: if they could mix i say aquire a bunch of people that you come into contact with like friends and familly and each other. Gets past the bio-filters and its different every time.
23:Girl scouts. If theirs a rich controller than they get inside then Ax demorphs and knocks out said controller. But where would they get thr uniforms........  :kitty:
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2011, 12:30:51 AM »
22: if they could mix i say aquire a bunch of people that you come into contact with like friends and familly and each other. Gets past the bio-filters and its different every time.
23:Girl scouts. If theirs a rich controller than they get inside then Ax demorphs and knocks out said controller. But where would they get thr uniforms........  :kitty:
Um... the girl scout supply store? I'm bettin' you just walk in and by it. :P

Personally, I think the 'Morphs should have all acquired the same animals. Why is Rachel the only one with the Bald Eagle morph? That means that she always has to bear the weight if and when they have to carry anything. And why is Jake the only one with the Tiger morph? Do they want Visser Three to be able to begin to recognize them, if not as who they are as people, but as who they are as individuals? That makes it easier for them to realize who's the leader and what not. I'm not sure if they did ever realize 'the tiger's the leader', but it surely could have happened. And Rachel's Elephant and Grizzly were so useful so many times. Why didn't they all have the same morphs?!?!? Another example: Marco and Ax use their snake morphs as important parts of missions more than once. Surely it wouldn't be hard at all for each of them to get a venomous snake morph. And honesly, having Andalite (via Ax), Taxxon, and Yeerk morphs for all of them would have been really smart, along with Leerans, and just about any other alien they ran into.

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2011, 09:10:02 AM »
Um... the girl scout supply store? I'm bettin' you just walk in and by it. :P

Personally, I think the 'Morphs should have all acquired the same animals. Why is Rachel the only one with the Bald Eagle morph? That means that she always has to bear the weight if and when they have to carry anything. And why is Jake the only one with the Tiger morph? Do they want Visser Three to be able to begin to recognize them, if not as who they are as people, but as who they are as individuals? That makes it easier for them to realize who's the leader and what not. I'm not sure if they did ever realize 'the tiger's the leader', but it surely could have happened. And Rachel's Elephant and Grizzly were so useful so many times. Why didn't they all have the same morphs?!?!? Another example: Marco and Ax use their snake morphs as important parts of missions more than once. Surely it wouldn't be hard at all for each of them to get a venomous snake morph. And honesly, having Andalite (via Ax), Taxxon, and Yeerk morphs for all of them would have been really smart, along with Leerans, and just about any other alien they ran into.

I think Tobias was the only one without a Leeran morph.
Tony's pet Goose.
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2011, 09:17:41 AM »
or they could mug some girl scouts because I'm pretty sure those things are expensive.
24: Some real guerrilla fighters with guns.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2011, 09:19:40 AM »
     I don't think I would read a book where the Animorphs motored into little girls...
Tony's pet Goose.
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2011, 09:39:23 AM »
Actually I'd be curious to what instincts that would come with.

NateSean

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2011, 03:41:59 PM »
     I think Tobias was the only one without a Leeran morph.

Didn't he pop back home about the time they got the Leeran morphs? Oh...and do they still have the Leeran morphs? Didn't the whole Z-space thingy erase...oh dear, I went crosseyed.