Author Topic: Macbeth - Sims  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Kitulean

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Kit Army Second
Macbeth - Sims
« on: May 01, 2010, 02:57:05 PM »
I have absolutely no artistic talent. What I do have however, is The Sims 3. So, on a whim, I made up both Macbeth and Often from my story. Tavelli and others coming soon. They are housemates and went from almost no knowledge of each other to best friends in their first conversation. So you see how well it matches. ;)

Macbeth's traits are - Good Sense of Humor, Brave, Adventurous, Good, and Lucky.

Often's traits are - Brave, Good Sense of Humor, Flirty, Loves The Outdoors, and Green Thumb

They both joined the journalism career track since it was both of their wish. Often's lifetime goal is to attain maximum Visa level in all 3 extra countries (Egypt, France, China). Macbeth's lifetime goal is to fully explore 6 tombs in each location.

I'll keep you guys updated on how they do as I play. Here's the pictures of both, so you have something image wise to use with the story itself. Both are pretty much how they should look.

Macbeth:

aaaaaaaand Often

Offline Kelly

• Gold Donor
Re: Macbeth - Sims
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 06:29:13 PM »
 :D I love it! Macbeth is just how I imagined her...Often, similar but not exactly like that. :)
"I always considered myself a loner. I mean, not like a poor-me, Byron-esque, I-should-have-broughta-swimming-buddy loner. I mean the sort of person who doesn’t feel too upset about the prospect of a weekend spent seeing no one, and reading good books on the couch. It wasn’t like I was a people hater or anything. I enjoyed activities and the company of friends. But they were a side dish. I always thought I would also be happy without them."

- Harry Dresden/Jim Butcher, Ghost Story.

Offline Kitulean

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Kit Army Second
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 09:49:29 PM »
Thanks, Kelly. :) Yeah, Macbeth was pretty much perfect. Often is close but it's hard to get her exactly right. Her hair should be a bit more spiky than that for one thing, not flat. But it gives the right idea. :)

Here's Often taking a nap in her garden.

And here's Carter Tavelli. His traits are: workaholic, disciplined, family-oriented, neat, and good.

Offline Kelly

• Gold Donor
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 12:16:13 AM »
ha, cool. I imagined him a bit rounder. Actually, I pictured him exactly like the good cop from heroes (the one that can read minds). I don't know why; must just be the good cop thing.
"I always considered myself a loner. I mean, not like a poor-me, Byron-esque, I-should-have-broughta-swimming-buddy loner. I mean the sort of person who doesn’t feel too upset about the prospect of a weekend spent seeing no one, and reading good books on the couch. It wasn’t like I was a people hater or anything. I enjoyed activities and the company of friends. But they were a side dish. I always thought I would also be happy without them."

- Harry Dresden/Jim Butcher, Ghost Story.

Offline Ash

• RAF Ancient
  • Social Staff Leader
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 03:11:58 PM »
I can't wait till I'm on a computer to check this out!I have yet to buy World Adventures - be great to have a 'preview' this way XD But fantastic idea! Your creativity knows no bounds :)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 03:20:15 PM by Ash »
You may have been given a cactus. Doesn't mean you have to sit on it.

Generation One

Keep up with RAF! Twitter | Facebook

Suspicious activity? Bot alert? Report the post or PM a staff member!