Author Topic: Original Animorphs RP  (Read 39934 times)

Offline The Spectre

• I am vengeance, I am god´s wrath, I am The Spectre
Re: Original Animorphs RP
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2011, 09:39:45 PM »
(Sam)
The arc of light widened, and a shadow projected against it. It looked something like a blue centaur, but with no mouth, an extra pair of eyes mounted on stalks on top of his head and to top it of a wicked tail with a blade that was totally a weapon, I couldnt help but think it had inspired the design on the ship.
I heard someone say -come closer-I mean I heard it but there hadnt been any sound, I looked around to see if the others showed signs of having heard it too...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 11:27:11 AM by crossoverfan »

Offline Doomhawk

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2011, 12:51:03 AM »
Jake suggested that we walk home together and I immediately frowned. He'd made a mistake in bringing up the whole gender thing.

"I can take care of myself, thanks." But before I could add anything about how not all girls were wimps, Cassie quickly cut me off. I could tell by the way she looked at me and the neutral way in which she spoke that she was trying to avoid any disagreement. I settled for answering, "Okay, Cassie." I acknowledged what she was doing as she looked at me and followed everyone home silently. But it didn't take long for the normal night to become totally weird. It started with the light as we were cutting through the construction site. Firstly, a blue light appeared in the sky, and as it drew closer, Cassie shouted about it being a spaceship. As I opened my mouth to half-heartedly disagree, I found that my mind was actually empty, like no thoughts in it whatsoever. Then as the light became clear, turning into the form of a flying craft that I'd never seen before. I automatically hid with everyone else.

<Come closer.> I heard and looked over the top of our hiding place to see one of us- I remember now, his name's Tobias. Anyway, he'd seemed reluctant to hide and as soon as we heard the voice, he was up and moving towards the ship. If I had any sense, I'd have got out there, dragged him back and hid. I didn't know much about the kid, only that he seemed to know Jake, but obviously he was clearly nuts. But then again, the voice...what was it? I hadn't heard it. It seemed to enter my brain directly without even reaching my ears. Reason was telling me that this was way out of my league and I should stay out of the way until it blew over, but there's something you've forgotten- I'm Rachel. Logic is not my middle name. So, to back Tobias up if anything happened, I got up and followed him, daring anyone to stop me as I looked back at them.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. It's a swell sound. Sometimes I just lie in bed for six or seven hours doing nothing but saying 'million.'"

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2011, 09:57:36 AM »
"Get...back....here." I hissed through my teeth at Rachel and Tobias
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2011, 11:25:58 AM »
(Jake)
the instant the alien emerged from the ship I was ready to run home and hide under my bed, but Tobias and Rachel were up and walking, I couldnt just let them go.
I stood up too and walked towards the ship, hoping that the others would follow me..

(MM, lets get to the point when elfangor collapses already OK?)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 11:27:34 AM by crossoverfan »

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2011, 03:03:49 PM »
Tobias turned his head and saw Rachel, no real emotion on his face.*For some reason this...centaur guy needs our help.*

(Sounds good to me.)

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2011, 03:30:25 PM »
(Yep,its OK tobias, Oh by the way the character in this dialogue is SAM)

Just then I understood what Tobias meant, the alien staggered, then collapsed. We all ran  and knelt next to him, he said.  -My name is Elfangor-Sirial-Shamtul
 Then I noticed what looked like a gigantic burn on the side of his body.
-Yes, Im dying- he said, as if he knew what I was  thinking...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 03:36:27 PM by crossoverfan »

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2011, 03:35:19 PM »
(JAKE)
-NO!- I shouted, you cant die, youre the first alien to ever come to earth!-
-I am not the first- he answered -there are many,many others-
-Like you?- I asked.
Then he cried out in pain, a silent sound that echoed horribly in my mind.
-No, not like me...they are called Yeerks and they- he paused to breathe heavily.  -They have come to destroy you-

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2011, 03:52:42 PM »
I knelt beside the one that called him Elfangor with my friends and saw the burn on his side.*What do you mean they have come to destroy us?*he asked confused.*We have to help you somehow..you can't die.*Tobias said an a emotional way as if he had known the alien forever and was somehow connected with him.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2011, 04:56:38 PM »
(SAM)

-But someone would have seen them!-I said, not wanting to acept the fact that earth was being invaded.
-You do not understand-Elfangor replied -The yeerks do not have a body like you or me, they are parasites- He said, at the same time he projected an image of what seemed a 6 inch long gray slug-They can take controll of a hosts brain, the hosts are called controllers. There are probably already hundreds of human controllers and unless you stop them soon your whole planet will be under their control... 

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2011, 07:04:24 PM »
It was insane. An alien had landed. It wasn't the first. And I was crying for it like I had known the thing my whole life.
I am a Blazing Angel. Master of deviant traps and authentic barbecue. Brothers to Rukh the banner maker, Squall the Lionhearted and Underseen the generally sort of okay.

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2011, 07:32:41 PM »
(Mmm, I think you guys should advance the storyline a little, cause I dont think I should narrate the whole thing  myself, anyway.. SAM)

But what can we do, were just kids?- I said
-I know, you have no power to resist the yeerks. But if you agree I can offer you a small power no human has ever had.To become any creature, any animal you touch...-
Just then I saw 3 more lights, red this time, coming down.
Elfangor rushed us -There isnt much time left, you must decide now!-

(I know none of us is going to back away but to make it official we should say something like -Im in- sort of)

Offline Blazing Angel

• God
  • Back to the original.
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2011, 07:35:43 PM »
((You seem to be pushing us a little bit. As the RP leader it's your job to progress the story in responce to our actions. Also you need to wait for the others to post.))

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2011, 07:42:37 PM »
((Ok sorry, I think that this being my first succesful RP made me anxious, Ill wait (how long do you think is fair?), but its just that I want to give you a chance to alter the story a bit if you want to, I mean not everyone can think Im doing a wonderful job progressing the story))
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 11:17:49 AM by crossoverfan »

Offline The Spectre

« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2011, 06:32:22 PM »
((Mmmm, no posts in a while, everyone OK? Youre not thinking abot quiting are you? Come on! I apologized!))

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2011, 07:45:19 PM »
I look to the others in the group before I spoke up.*Count me in.*I say as this would give me meaning in life after mine has been so horrible and boring for years.

(It has only been a day,sometimes people are busy with other things and don't have time to post. Just take the rp slow,no need to rush it.)