Author Topic: GESB: OOC Discussion  (Read 226241 times)

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
Re: GESB: OOC Discussion
« Reply #3030 on: August 13, 2011, 06:09:24 AM »
 ;D  As we mentioned earlier, should things get out of clothes hand, we will move the RP off the public forum.  So you don't need to worry about your innocent, virgin eyes being despoiled.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 06:16:25 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #3031 on: August 13, 2011, 09:38:19 AM »
Innocent virgin eyes??? REALLY??? Dude I've seen things that are technically illegal in America so I don't have virgin eyes. I'm just a little weirded out trying to picture a pretty-boy pirate and a tough-guy Elf getting......intima te?

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline pyrebird

• Please, pet the Anthony!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3032 on: August 13, 2011, 10:33:25 AM »
I would like to inform you that both Van and Rathien are pretty! Yay, everybody wins! XD
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline AmberKatira

• Disciple of Protein Purification and Pillar of Condescension
  • Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #3033 on: August 13, 2011, 10:44:19 AM »
I think it's brilliant ^_^ 

And Ewa doesn't win so much, but that's okay.  Van and Rathien are awesome.  Plus, I'm not sure I'd have the guts to RP a sex scene (if it gets there).  Kudos to you guys.

Also, do you think you could post here if those two do decide to disappear into ... somewhere... for a while?  Ewa might try peeking in at some point.... which is weird... but it's extra weird if I have no idea how much ruckus they're making....  Also if that completely bothers you guys or something, just say so and I will find something to go distract her with elsewhere.  By the same token, if you maybe want to be interrupted before things get "out of clothes hand", I think that could happen too  :P
Work is for the weak

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3034 on: August 13, 2011, 10:57:30 AM »
I'm beginning to wonder if Corliss and company are actually going to leave at all.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #3035 on: August 13, 2011, 11:06:58 AM »
We'll get there.

Someday.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #3036 on: August 13, 2011, 04:00:29 PM »
I've done things that could technically be construed as illegal in some states.  >_>  But that comment was mainly a joke.  XD

RAF Silverblade

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #3037 on: August 14, 2011, 02:41:42 PM »
Oh, we're open for interruption at any point. XDXD At the same time, I do want to see what happens off-screen, so to speak, but the thing about interruptions is that they're abrupt!

Hm, regardless, there is enough tension for either what you guys are expecting (read: mansex), or for Van or Rathien to decide that trying to kill each other is more efficient. *snicker* And, it's only because that sort of tension can easily be just a step away from violence. It's rather exciting!

Ah, wait. It could potentially escalate into violence, sex, or one of the characters suddenly getting cold feet about it all, and backing out. That last one of which, I find unlikely, at the moment.

It's my move anyways, hmm... I should probably go read and see what's what, first. Even so, Van has this problem of doing weird things I don't quite expect, anyway. Oy, getting in-character can really be surprising.

EDIT: Welp, sadly, it seems that killing each other is rather out-of-character for either of them, right now. And again, in this post, nothing happens! Wow, both of them are nearly (ok, not at all) the same height. Van's about 6'1", and Rathien is 6'6".

And Rathien, stop being so attractive! Although, it makes it much easier to get into Van's frame of mind that way...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 03:32:58 PM by pyrebird »
I am a little Meglet, I came here to roleplay. And armed with walls of text here, I'm ready to go play!
Meglet, Meglet, Meglet! She came here to roleplay! And with these walls of text here, she'll go and post away!

[Congratulations to weathel for correctly guessing that it was the Dreidel Song!]

Offline AmberKatira

• Disciple of Protein Purification and Pillar of Condescension
  • Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #3038 on: August 14, 2011, 10:25:01 PM »
Caleb, yes, I did see your post and I know Catie called out for Van and Ewa.  I just figured that she didn't hear from downstairs.  She should be visible now though ^_^

And yeah, clearly, she is planning on getting back to Van and Rathien, but I'm not sure how far things will have gone by that point.  I'm sure it will all be interesting though  ;)
Work is for the weak

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #3039 on: August 15, 2011, 12:47:16 AM »
Note: Going to be a liiittle delayed with posts. Life hits me. :P Plus, I'm working on a pretty big project out-forum. XD

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #3040 on: August 15, 2011, 01:08:39 AM »
FRIDGE BRILLIANCE ALERT! Or, at least, really, really, noteworthy, hilarious (and TVTropes has ruined my life).

The entrance to Van's ship was left open because he can get the door to open using the signal wand, yet the door is unable to automatically close behind him and his crew/guest(s). This is primarily because the Palkoris' computer systems are totally fried.

Except, in Ewa's head, she sees this whole "leaving the door open" thing as either Van stupidly slipping out of his role, or... Totally intentional, to let other characters who are supposed to be there come to Van. This also begs the question: Is this whole door issue brainlessness on Van's part, or good set design?

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #3041 on: August 15, 2011, 04:17:02 AM »
Rathien's just existing in his character.  Even though all of this is occuring, somewhere in his mind he's still thinking about Salem as well since the space cowboy was his original goal after all.

I guess I wouldn't say nothing happens in my post, but close to.  ;)  Just like a movie-director trying to get more teen boys to buy tickets, I can push the limit without actually crossing it.  XD

RAF Silverblade

Offline pyrebird

• DeviantART
« Reply #3042 on: August 15, 2011, 09:59:47 AM »
"Oh, Rathien, you animal!" Granted, Van wouldn't actually say that- let's leave that in the realm of unbridled young movie starlets, Van's an entirely different sort of class. And yep, that thought made me think of Van in some kind of weird old-fashioned movie where Rathien calls him "ma chérie" or something. I don't know.

I probably won't post until much later today, just a heads-up, ok? Ok.

Offline General Squall Leonhart

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I am The Lionheart
    • Facebook
« Reply #3043 on: August 15, 2011, 10:04:00 AM »
I guess I wouldn't say nothing happens in my post, but close to.  ;)  Just like a movie-director trying to get more teen boys to buy tickets, I can push the limit without actually crossing it.  XD

The question is dude how much farther can you bend that rule before it shatters in your face?

You should see my other Gunblade. ;)

Bazing Angel is my Flaming brother.......No, no, no he's NOT gay, just Flaming. :P

Offline SamiChee

• Sami Chee is here to play!!!
    • Realm of Dreams
« Reply #3044 on: August 15, 2011, 11:48:11 AM »
haha ^.^ I agree with Squall. Anyways, there anyone that Sami and Larry can talk to? I'm not quite sure where everyone is, besides Van, Rathien, Ewa and Catie. They are all outside I believe. But is anyone in the bar that we can interact with? Sami is itching to talk to people XD