Author Topic: Aristh Academy  (Read 5994 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Aristh Academy
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2009, 08:01:05 PM »
Claxter spent some time in his scoop, feeding, with his parents. He talked about school, like he always did, but his mother picked up on the fact that he didn't say much about the class he skipped. Because of that, he was made to do extra chores. Organizing files on their home computer, and repairing the storage shed that sustained weather damage. They also disallowed him from contacting Fasool and other friends before sleep hours.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2009, 01:42:55 AM »
Walkett like everyone else who had skipped class was caught. His parents were informed about the incident. So as punishment he was not allowed into his favorite meadow or to read anything but about homework and the subject he had skipped. And no running allowed.
Korrinne? Well his uncle was not home and even if he did get the message he was to busy with  work at the base to care about mischievous kids especially one like Korrinne who was always into some kind of trouble.

===============================================

Offline SkyMorpher

• Fly high, seek peace, God bless (Formerly Animel23
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2009, 12:04:36 AM »
One of the other students was a little shy because he attracted a lot of attention through  no fault of his own. Born what humans call albino, his fur was silver white rather than the typical blue and tan of the male Andalites. Shanran was able in all other ways; he was no vecol. He was determined to prove himself by his abilities, that he was as good a warrior as anyone else, but often got tired of sticking out so much.  He tried to be social, but often wound up wandering off by himself for a while.

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2009, 02:56:00 AM »
(ooc Shanran and Korrinne would get along great XD they both stand out Shanran is silver and Korrinne has long metallic blue fur imagine a blue Afghan hound his fur is kind of like that [spoiler][/spoiler])

The next day was as bring as the days before. But Akaroth had it in mind that he was going to make sure Korrinne stays away from his sister.
Korrinne was walking with Wallkett after class <so we trick the prince into going to the meadow and when he steps in I will press a button which will activate the underground switch and the springs will ..well spring from the ground scaring the prince's hooves of his legs. What do you think eh?> Korrine asked
<NOT going to be a part of it already got in trouble last night for skipping class> Wallkett said .
< FINE i'll find someone else to help me > Korrinne said with a smile as he saw Shanran waling on the other side

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2009, 09:03:19 AM »
(Is Korinne a guy or a girl?)

<I wonder if Korrinne still wants to be a spy.> Claxter said after he and Fasool arrived at the school.

<We still have some time before class to get our little recruitment exercise in. Let's find your classmate.>

They began to wander around, looking for Korrinne.

<So I heard Aximilli Esgarouh Isthill is coming. I would love to talk to him about Eath animals.> Caxter said, making conversation.

<I just want to know if he has Human mannerisms. Do you know how humorous it would be if went around leaning on stuff when he's standing? Or crossing his arms like a Human? And what about Human lingo?>

<Try not to gawk and mock the guy, Fasool. Aximilli is a Hero. Not as great as Prince Mutaro, but still a Hero.>

<Of course, of course. I'll make sure he's very welcome among us.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2009, 11:12:56 AM »
(ooc Korrine is guy. and Aximili is a student he has not been to earth yet. The one who is coming is Elfangor. he has been to earth but the kids don't know that heheh )

< HAIRBALL!!> Akaroth shouted at Korrinne
< what is wrong with him? > Wallkett said privately to Korrinne
< I have no idea > He answered
< You stay away from my sister > Akaroth said and stared at him evilly
< What are you talking about ?>
< oh you know what i'm talking about >
< I only greeted her > Korrinne said confused though he knew he did think his sister was very attractive. Akaroth walked away.
< Wallkett i think she likes me. I mean i didn't tell her anything i just greeted her and Akaroth here is going all defensive brother > Korrinne said and seemed happy about his findings. I think i'll go talk to her hehe
< Akaroth is going to kill you > Wallkett said
< HEY you are late hurry up > Gazeroth said going as fast as he could  with his slightly shorter hind legs.

Offline SkyMorpher

• Fly high, seek peace, God bless (Formerly Animel23
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2009, 10:26:41 PM »
Shanran had been about to say something but then the other voices popped in. Well, he wasn't the only one who stuck out. He wasn't sure which would be worse, having long fur like Korrine or his own looks. He stayed fairly quiet, not wanting to butt in and not sure what was going on between the others since some of the thought speech was private. He walked on with them though, waiting to see what Korrine wanted.

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2009, 01:31:30 AM »
< I'll just say i tripped on my fur its perfectly believable > Korrinne told Wallkett . Wallkett ran away to class. and Gazeroth tagged along.

<Good morning .. Shanran right?  just wondering do you enjoy humor? > Korrinne asked hoping the answer was yes

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2009, 08:23:44 AM »
<I think I see Korrinne over there.> Claxter said.

<Oh, THAT'S Korrinne. I probably should have recognized the name for his excess of fur.>

<Try not to gawk or anything.>

<You're right. At least he isn't silver.>

<Mind. Your. Manners.>

<Oh, come on. They're both even together at the same time. Can you imagine a long haired, silver child?>

<Hello Korinne, Chanran.> Claxter said as they trotted up. <Nice morning.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2009, 12:10:23 PM »
< Yes a very nice morning > Korrinne said moving his only working stalk eye towards them.

< Do any of you enjoy humor? ..I do and I'm planning something but i require help.  The ultimate prank ever done and at the same time get the best morph possible. It will allow me to go anywhere i have ever wanted to go. Talk to people who would normally look at me like a rock stuck on a hoof. It is going to change the way i see the world > Korrinne continued thinking out loud

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2009, 12:14:01 PM »
<When it comes to getting a new morph, I'm there.> Claxter said.

<I'll join too, just to watch Claxter's back.> fasool replied.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2009, 12:22:44 PM »
< There is however a level of danger to this if we get caught... > Korrinne didn't finish .
< I have discovered where the instructors go after class sessions are over. All we have to do is distract one of them.. get him to go where we want. i have a devised ..trap i have been working on. While the prince is stunned by the prank and we go help we can acquire him. So if we get caught.. well we will b in huge trouble. But if it works.. well you will be able to do as you wish.  ..I have a bigger target in mind. This is only a test. I don't expect you to aim for my target the risks are to high. hehehehehheheeh > Korrinne mused and laughed at his own amazing ideas

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2009, 12:36:41 PM »
<Let's pick someone we don't like, who deserves a good prank.> Claxter said. <Someone like Prince Arkoniss. If you're not of a certain age or rank, he treats you like the cludge at the bottom of a Yeerk Pool. He yelled at me for asking Prince Mutaro a question while he was walking itno the room to talk to the Prince. It was fun seeing Prince Mutaro put him in his place, though.>

<But how do WE get lure him into the trap?> Fasool said. < He'll give you third degree laser burns just for making eye contact with him.>

<We could think of something.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2009, 01:29:35 PM »
< Well here is where the fun comes in.  I have some springs from the remains my Great Uncle collects. he is never around he is always on some important issue he needs to deal with. We can plant those under the grass one of us will have to trick him in to our area and pretend to not know what is going on  when  teh sprins suddenly jump up at him. HAHHAHA..that is when you acquire him.. Unless any of you have a better way to do it?> Korrinne asked

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2009, 01:49:45 PM »
<That sounds simple enough. Two of us can prepare the area, while the other two try to find the Prince and figure out how to get him where we want him.> Claxter said.

<How shall we decide the teams?> Fasool asked.

Ani-Master 2014!