Author Topic: Your new Best Friend  (Read 2046 times)

Offline Bibliophilia

Your new Best Friend
« on: March 27, 2020, 06:49:00 PM »
Hello, hello!
The name's Eli! I'm a Musician/Author/Artist/Poet/Physics Tutor extraordinaire, who has Three Separate Youtube Channels to warehouse all of this diverse and extraneous media. I've always been an avid reader, and I have had the Animorphs series as one of my inaugural landmarks of literature—I even have a small collection of the first dozen or so books that I keep in my library!—that fueled my subsequent veracity for more books, and more stories, and more.
I never was able to finish the series, which is one of my greatest regrets...

Which brings us to the matter of why I've actually come here today! I happened upon this website from a news article that attested that it might be possible to read the entire Animorphs catalogue for free. As you can imagine, I was absolutely delirious with anticipation at that opportunity. I followed the link, and it lead me to a blank page. Further attempts to locate it have proven in vain; especially the FAQ. I was wondering if perhaps someone could direct me to the correct location, or maybe confirm to me that there is no such service at all?

<Edit: I did happen to find the ebooks elsewhere, and I now know that RAF cannot host them anymore. Thank you to all that responded so graciously!>
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 12:26:58 PM by Bibliophilia »