Author Topic: Tobias's Perch  (Read 30704 times)

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
Re: Tobias's Perch
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2009, 12:06:55 AM »
Despite himself, Marco jumped a little at the thought-speak voice that suddenly appeared in his head -- he hadn't heard it for months -- which just made him more irritated. "Then why did you come to the barn?" he asked, trying not to direct his frustration at Tobias. "Look--" he sighed. "First things first, I'm glad you're okay. We've been worried about you. Why'd you take off like that?"
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2009, 01:54:01 AM »
Shawn lifts his head in discovery, <"Shift"? You mean you morph; as we do?>

Jake stepped up next to Shawn, <How is that possible? Who gave you the power to morph?>

((Myth, FYI, you use <> to surround what your character says in morph. It is how we know that you're using thought-speak. <<>> Denotes that you're using private or directed thought-speak.))
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2009, 03:31:28 AM »
Tobias looks down at Marco.<I..wanted to stay in touch with the group Marco..but...>he shook his head.<Marco...listen,I know you guys have morphed and all,but its not as strong as the hawk in me ok..I NEED to take off to deal with it,beside that I..just can't fight anymore,I don't feel up to it anymore.>

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2009, 08:43:00 AM »
Marco stared at him for a long moment then shook his head in disbelief. "Okay, true, I don't know what it's like to be hunting down Mickey Mouse for each meal, but you were the first one of us to morph, Tobias. Why? Because you believed Elfangor. You didn't want his death to be needless.

"I resisted this battle at first because I didn't want my dad to have to go through hell and back if I died. But then I realized this is bigger than my dad and me. It's bigger than Jake and Tom. Or you and your connection with Elfangor. This is about the future of our race, not to mention the rest of the galaxy. And I know you know that too."

He unfolded his arms and added reasonably, "Besides, if you're looking to strengthen your human side, how better than to hang out with a bunch of humans? We'll keep you checked in, dude."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2009, 03:38:48 PM »
Tobias raised his head and looks you dead in the eyes.<Marco...I..just can't do it anymore...>he raised his wings up to spread them as if he was about to fly away.<It was one year ago today you know?>he says calmly as if he didn't care he was a nothlit.

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2009, 03:54:07 PM »
Marco watched him a long moment then said quietly, "I know, man. I remember. That was a hellish night." He sighed and stood from the hay bale, picking off the rough grass that clung to his shirt, trying to banish the memories. "Look, Tobias..." he said finally, "if you wanna leave all this behind you, I'm not going to stop you. And I doubt the others will either. Ultimately, it's your decision." Then he turned his gaze up to him again. "But, like I said, this isn't really about any one of us. A few kids are the only thing standing in the Yeerks' way. And it was easier back when we had your hawk eyes and those killer talons fighting alongside us, bud." He folded his arms, looking more thoughtful than irritated now, and leaned against the wall. "Have you talked with anyone about this? Ax? Rachel?"
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2009, 05:56:44 PM »
~~Ah, all right then~~
------------------------------------------------------

<What do you mean gave me the power? I have been able to shift - morph whatever - since I was little.> she said with a confused look.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2009, 08:07:05 PM »
Tobias only shook his head side to side in answer of Marco's question,being quiet for a few minutes then looks at you.<No..I've been trying to deal with it alone..I don't want Rachel to see me in this state of mind.>he ruffles his feathers some.<I mean she already worries way to much..this would add onto it.>

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2009, 09:48:41 PM »
Marco considered him a moment, for once putting joking aside. "That's the problem, dude. You're forgetting you're not in this alone. I mean, sure, this is your internal issue, but it's one that any of us could find ourselves dealing with at any moment. You may not be the last nothlit we have in this war. And even though we can't understand what you're going through, you have to admit we understand better than anyone else on the planet."
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 11:12:09 PM by KitsuneMarie »
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2009, 10:59:36 PM »
Tobias nodded his head.<Yes Marco...your right but...I just need some more time alone and by myself before I make any decisions to come back.>

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2009, 11:16:48 PM »
"Alright, well . . . you know where we'll be if you want to come back," he said. "We have a bit of a situation right now: I don't know if you heard, but we've got to derail another Yeerk attempt on Jake's parents. I'm thinking we just cause another traffic jam or something simple, but everyone'll be gathering here to discuss it soon."

((We can skip the actual struggle if you prefer, Tobias. Just thought I'd keep the continuity with what was mentioned earlier.))
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 11:19:17 PM by KitsuneMarie »
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2009, 12:28:34 AM »
Tobias looks at you.<I heard...I...think I'll stay and listen to when everyone gets here,I can atleast help and make sure no one was spying on us while we talk.>he says hinting that he'd might come back fully.

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2009, 09:10:41 AM »
Marco nodded and smiled, grateful at for at least this much help from Tobias. "Do you want me to tell the others I lost you? Do you wanna stay hidden during the meeting?" he asked.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2009, 03:11:28 PM »
Tobias thinks slowly for a minute then looks at you.<No...its ok,I think its best if they know I am alive and well...I'll tell you guys the updates on the Yeek pool entrances for the past..month.>

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2009, 03:43:55 PM »
Marco grinned. "You've been hard at work the whole time, huh? Well, everyone'll be really glad to see you, man, even if it's only for the day. Especially our resident Xena," he winked with a laugh.
Aluminator's RAFsister