Author Topic: Why didn't Jake?...  (Read 4135 times)

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
Re: Why didn't Jake?...
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2008, 01:22:18 PM »
how many people are like Rachel with that ambition for war...and are also beautiful and fashion knowledgeable. ...or just how many natural female warriors in general.

I'm kind of like Rachel, but not obsessed with violence. I would be a mini version of the Rachel in the beginning of the series. Not completely violent but still a warrior when I had the chance to be one. I'm guessing that's why I sit in my room all the time picturing the series from each of the animorphs point of view. Imagine being a tiger rippling with speed, strength, grace. Feeling my claws rip into Hork-Bajir flesh. And wishing I was the one doing it. By the way, I got lost on my way home to the nuthouse, do you know their number?  ;)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 05:16:12 PM by tobiasfan21 »
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 01:45:20 PM »
 tobaisfan. you sound waaaay smart. hahaha
RAFcrushin on Tyler. Come on, isn't everyone?

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 05:28:52 PM »
Well, I am waaaaay smart.
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.