Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 334360 times)

Offline Quickest Hands ever

• All you need to know is death fears me
  • You know you at least want to try
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9525 on: August 07, 2010, 12:43:09 AM »
((Spartan did you see my post to the director))
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 12:47:18 AM by The quickest hands ever »

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9526 on: August 07, 2010, 12:44:13 AM »
Terenia shrugs, knowing better than to say 'I told you so' to the inebriated Yeerk. She swishes the liquid around in her glass, staring off pensively.

"You did what you thought was right." She says simply, downing her third drink and pushing the glass away from her. "I guess that's all we can ever do."

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9527 on: August 07, 2010, 12:47:37 AM »
The Director raises the glass with a nod, "Cheers." He kicks the glass back and swallows hard. He shakes his head hard and gives a loud satisfied sigh, "Now that is good."

He places his glass back down, wordlessly requesting a refill as he comments, "Preventing space/time disasters? Looks like my work's being done for me here. I thought you lot just went to save her sister? Where did time travel come into it?"

After Terenia's comment, he gave her a clap on the shoulder, "Now there's a balanced view. Good on ya girl."

((Sorry Quick, I missed it. As Myitt left her seat to go sit on Terenia's other side, her seat's now open, you could sit down and order up a drink. I'll have him realize that he missed your comment.))
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 12:50:33 AM by Spartan-281 »
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9528 on: August 07, 2010, 12:49:58 AM »
((Quickest--please use OOC parentheses for your OOC posts, okay?  It just breaks up the in character flow.))

"I did what was right, but I didn't have to make him suffer that way," says Myitt distantly, moving her hands back to the bar counter.  "I killed Zorish because I had to, I'm not some murdering lunatic.  None of them understood that it was too great a risk to allow him to live.  But...I acted too rashly.  He didn't deserve to die like that."

She ignores The Director, too lost in her own brooding thoughts to really hear anything else.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

« Reply #9529 on: August 07, 2010, 12:51:21 AM »
((Quickest--please use OOC parentheses for your OOC posts, okay?  It just breaks up the in character flow.))

"I did what was right, but I didn't have to make him suffer that way," says Myitt distantly, moving her hands back to the bar counter.  "I killed Zorish because I had to, I'm not some murdering lunatic.  None of them understood that it was too great a risk to allow him to live.  But...I acted too rashly.  He didn't deserve to die like that."

She ignores The Director, too lost in her own brooding thoughts to really hear anything else.

(fixed it about five minutes later when I realized it sorry, kind of out of it stil))

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9530 on: August 07, 2010, 12:52:55 AM »
The Director looks at the bar for a moment in reflection of Myitt's sorrow. He looks at her and says, "I'm sorry. I know that pain. It doesn't fade easily."

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #9531 on: August 07, 2010, 12:53:31 AM »
Elayne returns to Mar's table, sliding back into the seat she had been occupying and taking up her beer in her right hand. "Sorry to keep running off," she smiles apologetically to him. "How is the wine here?"

She glances to Tamora, gauging her reaction to what she told her. Hopefully her warning had served to caution her, at the very least. Making outright deals with bounty hunters was not something she was planning on doing again any time soon.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9532 on: August 07, 2010, 12:55:36 AM »
Terenia winces slightly under The Director's touch, but does not shake it off entirely. She shakes her head slightly, feeling a bit lightheaded all of a sudden.

"We all make mistakes," she says, "I mean, damn, look at my entire life. It's just one mistake after another. If that Yeerk needed to die, he needed to die." Again, her gaze shifts to Tamora briefly, "It sure as hell wasn't doing my sister any favors, and if you hadn't've done it I would've. Eventually."

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9533 on: August 07, 2010, 01:03:39 AM »
As noone was refilling The Director's glass, he decided to look around the bar to find another. He had to keep that burning feeling. It was addicting. He spied the bottle Corliss had confiscated. He nods his head to him and gestures toward the bottle with a shrug, wordlessly saying, "She's already got another bottle, what would this one hurt?"

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9534 on: August 07, 2010, 01:06:20 AM »
"Yes, I know," Myitt sighs.  She glances at The Director.  "It never does fade.  I can't even sleep and get away from it.  The nightmares are all waking ones."

<Wow, heh, did you...did you know that you get really poetic when we're drunk?> Tara asks hazily.

"I can't let it continue to bother me.  I can't change what I've done.  It's just...that human girl, twisted as her relationship was with Zorish...she really cared about him.  Of course, my people and their safety come before any Imperial bastard's pitiful excuse for a life, but I...I don't know.  It hits too close to home."

Corliss notices The Director motioning to him, something about a bottle.  He looks at the bottle of booze sitting next to him, then shakes his head unapologetically at The Director, pointing in Myitt's direction and pantomiming someone taking the bottle from someone's grasp and drinking it.  He shrugs.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9535 on: August 07, 2010, 01:12:41 AM »
The Director rolls his eyes laughingly and instead orders a new bottle from the bartender. When the BT places the bottle in front of him, he pours himself a shot and kicks back the drink, chasing it with his lager. His face contorts and he gives his head another good shake. "Rrrggaaah! Wow, now that's one helluva mix." He slides his drink toward Myitt and says, "Try it, it's ****ed, but it's good in a way."

He changes his tone to a more empathetic one as he says, "Well, you can't expect to dismiss something that's just happened in the last couple of days, believe me."

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9536 on: August 07, 2010, 01:15:00 AM »
"Who gives a crap what she cares about," Terenia says, shrugging brazenly and refilling her glass, "She's messed up in the head. Doesn't know what she wants. She actually thinks that the Yeerk Empire cares about her."

For some reason Terenia finds this funny and she falls into a brief giggle fit. When she finally recomposes herself she takes the new shot of redin, barely coughing at all this time.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 01:18:21 AM by Terenia [Teach] »

« Reply #9537 on: August 07, 2010, 01:18:58 AM »
((sorry missed that spartan))

Swordson sat down next to the man in the trench coat and said "Its your trench coat as you call it, back in my universe it denotes someone of great importance. If it does not mean the same thing here I apologize. My name is Swordson, by the way."

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9538 on: August 07, 2010, 01:20:19 AM »
Myitt smirks at The Director.  "Nah, she's already going to kill me when she's hungover tomorrow," she murmurs.  "I'll stick with the old tried-and-true, but thanks."

"Oh, I know she's quite...quite mentally unstable," says Myitt nonchalantly, swirling the little bit of liquid left at the bottom of her glass.  She looks over at Terenia in surprise when the girl starts laughing.  

"Hmm," she says slyly, "you're getting used to the stuff, at least.  Just don't go overboard, I don't trust that sick twin of yours not to do anything irrational.  After all, I'm pretty sure she hates both of us.  And she's over there talking to my old friend Keshin."  She finishes her glass.

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9539 on: August 07, 2010, 01:25:46 AM »
When the four-armed man sat down, The Director jumped slightly. He had completely forgotten he was there. He glances to the bottle of redin and gives a slight smile. When Swordson introduces himself, The Director kicks back a shot and grabs Swordson's lower right hand, "Good to know ya, Son of Sword. I'm The Director. You know, for such a brute, you sure apologize quite a lot."

He looks back over to Myitt and says with a glance about the room, "Aww, I'm sure many people here would help if ya asked. By the looks of it," he nods toward the commotion with the Minotaur's group, "People really don't like others to be in pain here."