Author Topic: Favorite Animorphs Quotes 2.0  (Read 367 times)

Offline Dylan

• Jeremy Jason McCole's #1 Fan
  • Xtreme Member
  • Do you just hate trashcans?
Favorite Animorphs Quotes 2.0
« on: June 26, 2015, 11:08:16 PM »
I'm 99% sure that someone else already made this topic,but I don't feel like digging out that old thread. So I made a new one ;D. So post here the most heartwarming, saddest, memorable, and funny quotes here!

I'll start with mine:
[spoiler]54: "Tom is in cobra morph, striking at Rachel's face)
Rachel: Help me, Tobias!
Tobias: I can't. I...
Rachel: Help me get him. Help me get him!
Tobias: Okay. Okay. Your left paw, towards your face. Has to be fast.
Rachel: Okay.
Tobias: Now!
(Rachel stabs at her face, impaling Tom on her claws)
Tom and/or his Yeerk: No!
Rachel: Sorry. Tom,
Tom's Yeerk: (screams) Jake, stop her!
(Rachel kills Tom)"
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]19:"Cassie: (talking to Aftran 942, the Yeerk controlling the human girl Karen) Don't you compare what your people do with what we do. You can't compare the attacker and the victim. You people started this war. And it's you invading my planet, not the other way around.
Aftran 942: We have a right to live!
Cassie: This isn't about you living! It's about you enslaving other people.
Aftran: It's what we are. We're parasites, you humans are predators. How many pigs and cows and chickens and sheep do you kill each year to survive? You think being a predator is morally superior to being a parasite? At least the host bodies we take remain alive. We don't kill them, cut them into pieces, and grill them over a charcoal fire in our backyards.
Cassie: We're not pigs.
Aftran: Oh yes, you are. That's all you are to us. Oink, oink.
Aftran 942: (like it wasn't important) We have people like you, too.
Cassie: People like me?
Aftran: Sure. Yeerks who oppose the wars, who feel it's wrong to take unwilling hosts.
Cassie: (stunned) What? There are Yeerk who are against all this?
Aftran: (bitter and resentful) Don't act so surprised. We aren't all the same. See? You believe the Andalite propaganda about us. According to the Andalites, we're nothing but evil slugs. We don't deserve to be free, flying around the galaxy. We're just parasites."[/spoiler]
[spoiler]54:Rachel: (frozen in time by the Ellimist, the moment before death) You.
Ellimist: Yes.
Rachel: Who are you? Who are you to play games with us? You appear, you disappear, you use us, who are you, what are you?
Ellimist: (tells his story, The Ellimist Chronicles)
Rachel: Answer this, Did I . . . did I make a difference? My life, and my . . . my death . . . was I worth it? Did my life really matter?
Ellimist: Yes. You were brave. You were good. You mattered.
Rachel: Yeah. Okay, then. Okay, then. [/spoiler]
[spoiler] 13: Tobias narrating:
Rachel was last in line. She was beautiful, as always. And she had the usual Rachel swagger.

And then she was right there in front of me. I saw her eyes sweep over me, indifferent, and then look past me towards the door.

She stopped walking.

She turned to me. Her eyes were wide.

“Hi, Rachel,” I said with a human voice.
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 04:00:40 PM by Dpsb5 »
Waffles. Nuf' Said.
2015: Best Newcomer to RAF
2015: Most Insane Member

Offline Tim Bruening

Re: Favorite Animorphs Qoutes 2.0
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 01:25:12 AM »
I'm 99% sure that someone else already made this topic,but I don't feel like digging out that old thread. So I made a new one ;D. So post here the most heartwarming, saddest, memorable, and funny quotes here!

Also, sorry for accendently spell quotes qoutes! I typed that title quickly and I didn't realize my mistake untill it was too late :-[
I'll start with mine:
[spoiler]54: "Tom is in cobra morph, striking at Rachel's face)
Rachel: Help me, Tobias!
Tobias: I can't. I...
Rachel: Help me get him. Help me get him!
Tobias: Okay. Okay. Your left paw, towards your face. Has to be fast.
Rachel: Okay.
Tobias: Now!
(Rachel stabs at her face, impaling Tom on her claws)
Tom and/or his Yeerk: No!
Rachel: Sorry. Tom,
Tom's Yeerk: (screams) Jake, stop her!
(Rachel kills Tom)"
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]19:"Cassie: (talking to Aftran 942, the Yeerk controlling the human girl Karen) Don't you compare what your people do with what we do. You can't compare the attacker and the victim. You people started this war. And it's you invading my planet, not the other way around.
Aftran 942: We have a right to live!
Cassie: This isn't about you living! It's about you enslaving other people.
Aftran: It's what we are. We're parasites, you humans are predators. How many pigs and cows and chickens and sheep do you kill each year to survive? You think being a predator is morally superior to being a parasite? At least the host bodies we take remain alive. We don't kill them, cut them into pieces, and grill them over a charcoal fire in our backyards.
Cassie: We're not pigs.
Aftran: Oh yes, you are. That's all you are to us. Oink, oink.
Aftran 942: (like it wasn't important) We have people like you, too.
Cassie: People like me?
Aftran: Sure. Yeerks who oppose the wars, who feel it's wrong to take unwilling hosts.
Cassie: (stunned) What? There are Yeerk who are against all this?
Aftran: (bitter and resentful) Don't act so surprised. We aren't all the same. See? You believe the Andalite propaganda about us. According to the Andalites, we're nothing but evil slugs. We don't deserve to be free, flying around the galaxy. We're just parasites."[/spoiler]
[spoiler]54:Rachel: (frozen in time by the Ellimist, the moment before death) You.
Ellimist: Yes.
Rachel: Who are you? Who are you to play games with us? You appear, you disappear, you use us, who are you, what are you?
Ellimist: (tells his story, The Ellimist Chronicles)
Rachel: Answer this, Did I . . . did I make a difference? My life, and my . . . my death . . . was I worth it? Did my life really matter?
Ellimist: Yes. You were brave. You were good. You mattered.
Rachel: Yeah. Okay, then. Okay, then. [/spoiler]
[spoiler] 13: Tobias narrating:
Rachel was last in line. She was beautiful, as always. And she had the usual Rachel swagger.

And then she was right there in front of me. I saw her eyes sweep over me, indifferent, and then look past me towards the door.

She stopped walking.

She turned to me. Her eyes were wide.

“Hi, Rachel,” I said with a human voice.
[/spoiler]

I do remember seeing this post before!

Offline Quaf

• Andre, the seventh animorph
  • Gold Donor
  • be excellent to each other and party on dudes
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 10:01:56 PM »
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=4192.0

http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=2130.0

The second one is probably more popular.

Also, you can edit the title of the thread. Somewhere.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:07:36 PM by Quaf »
Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 04:00:30 PM »
P 87 of paperback The Message: [spoiler]Tobias: Have our lives gotten really weird, or is it just me?  Marco: Weird? Weird?  The talking bird wants to know of getting information on the location of an alien from a whale, that you've just saved from sharks, by turning into dolphins... Yu're suggesting that's weird?[/spoiler]