Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 37147 times)

radgeek

Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #780 on: February 04, 2011, 02:30:14 PM »
"Report back to Sean I guess," Olivia said.  "We really didn't have a good plan for this day."
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 05:19:34 PM by Mayor Steph »

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #781 on: February 04, 2011, 02:34:41 PM »
Ultor looked over at Tarry, he wanted to see how the Andalite felt about his sudden appearance, and about the whole situation. "What do you think we should do, Tarry? You are the one who gave us these powers and your the one who is a warrior. I'm not, that's for sure."
  Ultor whished he could use thought speak as a human, his men might come rolling through the woods in the town car and ruin everything. Worse yet, some searchers might see him and freak out about finding the missing girl.
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #782 on: February 04, 2011, 02:43:25 PM »
Jazar kept driving toward the search party with the other Yeerks.  Jealousy was brewing within him knowing that Jo had been infested and he was still on the ground driving when he should have been flying.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #783 on: February 04, 2011, 02:48:08 PM »
Brian could hear Olivia, but it was faint. He still didn't have the hang of this whole telepathy thing.... <Hey, I ain't no dog.... You're demorphing? What's up?> He started to head back, but he wanted to be sure that Shawn made it away safely. Even though his friend was far off now, he could still hear where he was, and he knew that no one else was near enough to find him now. He began trotting back to the others... Luckily, he'd still have his clothing this time.

Being a wolf was too much fun...

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #784 on: February 04, 2011, 02:51:18 PM »
Kildor had to come up with something, he couldn't simply let all of them become infested, "That might not be such a bad thing though," he muttered to himself. The resistance member still had his dracon in his interior coat and he figured he might be able to take out either Jazar or The Man before he was killed, but not both.
  Kildor turned a corner and thought he saw a group in the woods, "Did the sub-visser contact you yet?" he asked Jazar?
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #785 on: February 04, 2011, 02:55:33 PM »
Olivia could hear Brian far away but couldn't answer while human.  "Tarry, could you get that."
<<What are you up to?>>

"No he hasn't," Jazar said.  "Really wish he would."

(((donut hasn't read through the RP yet)))

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #786 on: February 04, 2011, 03:00:40 PM »
Kildor gave a contemptable snort, an idea had popped into his head. "Ultor seems to be off in his own little world now that he has that host."
-----
<I am up to whatever I feel like, human! I'm not gowing to shout out my plans to you like some villian in that cartoon you humans watch...scooby Doo.> "Well," Ultor said, "Maybe we should get out of here. We didn't really have a plan anyway and staying here just gets risker by the second." Ultor watched as a centipede crawled between Jo's feet. The sub-visser was still facinated by morphing and bent down and picked the bug up and aquired it.
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #787 on: February 04, 2011, 03:10:46 PM »
"A centipede isn't going to be very useful," Olivia said.  "Remember what Sean said, morphing isn't a toy."  She glanced slightly at Tarry.
<<Mistake number one,>> Jo mocked.  <<I'll be counting here.>>

"He thinks that he is a Visser all ready for getting that host," Jazar said.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #788 on: February 04, 2011, 03:19:25 PM »
((*sigh* I'll post for Tarry))
Ultor looked over at Tarry, he wanted to see how the Andalite felt about his sudden appearance, and about the whole situation. "What do you think we should do, Tarry? You are the one who gave us these powers and your the one who is a warrior. I'm not, that's for sure.
The parrot mind was edgy as the larger bird flew into view. But once Josefina called out, he relaxed just a bit. Particularly when Jo honored him with the recognition of Warrior... that was new. <It is good to see that you are.. all right, Jo. I am glad that you made it out safely. Our objective was for Brian to fulfill his obligation of partaking in the search - which had less than desirable results > "SQUaaack!" < - and to gather information about the Yeerks' presence. I believe we have completed our goals, and thus, we shall report back to Prince Sean as Olivia suggested.>

Privately to Olivia, he added. <I have come to realize that Jo was unattended at the barn for approximately twenty of your minutes.>

And to Brian, he replied, <Jo has joined us. We are preparing to return to Prince Sean's residence. I would evaluate our mission as a "freakin' failure" as the humans on the two-dimensional projector would say.> He reprimanded Brian's conduct.

[/color]
Ouch... <Yeah, this uh, wasn't the best day ever....>

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #789 on: February 04, 2011, 03:28:09 PM »
<Shut up girl,> Ultor snapped to Jo, <as soon as we morph I'll tell my men where we are heading and then all your friends will be mine.> Ultor manipulated the part of Jo's brain that caused her to blush and look embarassed. "Sorry about that," Ultor said, putting the centipede back down. The yeerk sub-visser wiped his hands on his shirt.
-----
"He doesn't even deserve that host," Kildor said, "we were the ones that captured the girl. You were the one that stunned her. Without you, he would be dead right now." Kildor put on the brakes. "I thought I saw some people in the woods back there, but I don't want to do anything until Ultor says something."
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #790 on: February 04, 2011, 03:33:19 PM »
"Sounds like a plan," Olivia said.  She would have to wait to have thought speak again before answering Tarry.  "Should I morph Canadian goose too so we don't look os odd flying with each other?"

"Well why can't we?" Jazar said sounding a slight bit angry.  "If we don't do things for ourselves Ultor will never learn."  after a quick u-turn they were back to the people that Kildor saw.

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #791 on: February 04, 2011, 03:39:27 PM »
 Ultor heard the squeal of brakes and the opening of a door and his heart lept; those damn fools were going to ruin everything. "Yes, we wouldn't want some controler getting funny ideas."
 Ultor prayed that they would get away before Jazar, Kildor, and The Man showed up. If they waited to take the morphers, they could do it when they were all in one group.

Meh.

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #792 on: February 04, 2011, 03:49:33 PM »
Throughout the course of her work day, Kristin managed to find a few moments to sneak into the backs of animal exhibits unattended, lure the creatures close with food, and reach a shaking hand out to acquire their DNA. The only one that gave her trouble was a sleepy raccoon who was extremely perturbed that she had woken it up from its nap. She sustained some scratches down her right arm from that experience.

The genetic makeup of the purring lynx, wild-eyed Tasmanian devil, and alert coyote she had managed to touch, however, were now swimming in her bloodstream.

Now I just need to find the others, she thought as she walked out of the coyote exhibit, glancing up and down the hall for signs of anyone. It was late now; the crowds were gone and only the employees were left. I hope no one infested is around... I shouldn't be over here, as it is.
Aluminator's RAFsister

radgeek

« Reply #793 on: February 04, 2011, 03:50:30 PM »
<<Is something wrong?>> Jo said.  <<Are things not going according to your plans?>>
Olivia wasn't sure about that wording it didn't sound like Josefina.  She began morph especially at the sound of car doors.  The sooner I morph the sooner I can talk to Tarry.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #794 on: February 04, 2011, 03:52:57 PM »
Brian made it back to the others. <Whoa, guys, there's a car like right over there. We should really get a move on now...> He decided to stay in his morph a bit longer. If they decided to fly, he could run a bit away before demorphing and morphing vulture. <I don't think we should take my car...> he said. Man, that just reeks....