Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 37145 times)

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #675 on: January 20, 2011, 12:37:26 PM »
OoC: Bear was just here, why didn't he answer?
Meh.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #676 on: January 20, 2011, 12:52:38 PM »
(('cuz I'm lazy :P... I'll assume that Jo is familiar with the farm layout. Seems like a given...))

<There are a few humans active in the large open structure ((aka, the barn)) beyond the building directly ahead ((the house)). I am aware of no other humans in the vicinity who would notice your presence at the moment. I would recommend staying behind the tree line, to avoid detection through the windows.>

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #677 on: January 20, 2011, 01:38:50 PM »
Ultor smiled as his car rolled up the driveway of the farm, his driver Kildor (the resistance guy) was not his usual driver, but a volunteer. "Stop here," The sub-Visser commanded, "I want to speak to Jazar in person, and to cordinate the search. I will not have another failure." Ultor exited the Black lincoln town car and Kildor and The Man followed him.

((Tell me if anyone finds Ultor's arrival to inconvinent or unbelievable to live with and I'll change the post.))
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 01:50:44 PM by Unknown user »
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #678 on: January 20, 2011, 04:50:05 PM »
(((Wait I though Tony = Tarry)))
"So the people are just in the barn?" Jo asked.  "Had to check."  Jo demorph and stated calling for Sam.  "Sam, here girl."

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #679 on: January 22, 2011, 01:43:44 AM »
Chad, once done talking, squirmed. He had a question he wanted to ask, but he wasn't sure how...perhaps it would be better if he just asked it right out. "Uh, no offense, but, I have something to ask you..." Chad stuttered. "Um, before all this, and before you and Mom split up....you were..different. Why'd you now change and become so much more...responsible?"
Now it was Sean's turn to squirm in his seat. He knew that he'd had some issues before... then. But... he wasn't really sure what the changes were his son was talking about. Sure, he was a bit different now - everyone changed over the course of three years. More responsible? ... "... I'm really not sure what you mean. It's... what do you mean?"

radgeek

« Reply #680 on: January 22, 2011, 11:54:18 AM »
Sam heard Jo's call and followed the sound.  She was very happy to see Jo because she missed her so much.  Jo has twine that she tied around the Sam's collar.  "This is Olivia.  She'll take you for a walk."
Olivia wanted to make a joke about the dog answering back but is no longer seemed funny.  She took the other end of the twine and walked away with Sam.

Sandresh had the lemon aid read for him.  As Jazar handed it to him he said, "We have some cool stuff in the back.  Come on let me show you."

Works at the zoo would have noticed no difference in the workers.  but over night the Yeerks had worked over time to infest the maintenance crew.

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #681 on: January 22, 2011, 12:12:30 PM »
  Ultor and his two followers approached the barn at a fast paced walk. The yeerk Sub-visser was very pleased with the way Jazar had been handling things. It was rare that you found such competence within the yeerk empire. Ultor was already making plans to take Jazar to the top with him.
  Ultor ducked his head as he entered the barn and made note of all the people that filled a space designed to house animals. <careful what you say,> said his host <they are probably not all infested.>
--------
Kildor watched the people in the barn with enthusiasm. The yeerk resistance had known the identitys of the 'Andalite rouges' since near the begining. A few of the resistance members had known of and been monitoring the Andalit crash site since shortly after the crash happened; the resistance leaders had had to little power to move the andalite warriors/nothlits safely, and had stuck to remotely watching them through primitive human satelites.
  Kildor searched and finally spotted one of the humans the resistance Knew was part of the group of morph capable humans. Kildor practically sprinted over to Jazar before he took Brian 'to the back', "The 'search co-ordinator' wants to talk to you," he said to the security chief. When Jazar had left and Sandresh was distracted, he grabbed Brian by the fore-arm. "Follow me to the back and make no sound," he whispered, "I know who and what you are and I am here to help. If you refuse, I Will scream andalite and render you unconcious."
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 12:16:20 PM by Unknown user »
Meh.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #682 on: January 22, 2011, 12:22:20 PM »
"Sure!" Brian said. He hoped no one noticed the anxiety that showed through his sweaty hands. Yes please, I'm just dying to meet your freaky alien friends... Yeah, dying. Perfect choice of words, Brian. While they walked, Brian asked, "So.. when are we starting the search? I'm sure whatever you have here is neat, but, well..." Maybe you should at least pretend to care about finding Jo you slugbrain...

But before he could answer.. he found himself being held by the arm - not too painfully - and being instructed to the back of the barn. ...He really wasn't too keen on actually making to the back of the barn. He was beginning to wonder how much damage a Kodiak bear could do in this little space..... Brian really didn't understood what was going on. With his heart in his throat, he answered, "Um, yeah... I was already headed that way."

He followed, losing just a bit of his courage he'd spent a while mustering. Even though the idle chit-chat with the enemies of the free human race seemed stupid, he asked, "I don't think we've met... I'm Davey."

radgeek

« Reply #683 on: January 22, 2011, 12:31:08 PM »
Jo morphed Sam as soon the real Sam was far enough away.  <Brian where are ya?>

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #684 on: January 22, 2011, 12:36:59 PM »
When they where safely out of sight in the back area of the Barn Kildor answered Brian. "No, you are not. As I said, I know who and what you are, we of the yeerk resistance know about you and everyone else." Kildor winced a little at his partial lie; the resistance was only 100% sure about three of them. "I have news that affects the survival of you, your friends and your pet parrot. After this search is over, sometime tonight, three men will come to your home and...encourage you to get into their Van. I will be inside. Inside this Van I will reveal information vital to your survival and the survival of the resistance."  

Kildor ran a hand through his hair, a tendancy of his human host in times of stress, "Do you have one or two quickquestions? More willl be explained to you tonight."
Meh.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #685 on: January 22, 2011, 12:55:45 PM »
Tarry had been keeping a keen eye on Brian, who had been lead into the larger building referred to as the 'barn'. <Remain calm. I will alert the others of your position.> With that he called out for Jo and Olivia, <Brian has been led into the back of the barn, and may soon be in need of assistance.>
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 01:03:00 PM by Bear »

radgeek

« Reply #686 on: January 22, 2011, 06:25:52 PM »
Josefina headed towards the barn and in to the press of people.  <I'll be there soon Brian.>  She tried not to look up to keep from seeing a face she might recognize.

Olivia sighed.  It might be best if I'm not there.  I tend to be a failure.

One of the controllers opened the door for Shaun.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 02:30:40 AM by Mayor Rad »

Offline gorillaman16

« Reply #687 on: January 23, 2011, 11:12:35 AM »
Hey i'm here for the search and was hoping to find Brian. Did he arrive yet?
Marco: Now do you see why it's crazy to think we can beat the Yeerks? I mean, come on: We can barely beat zoo security.

Tobias: (now stuck as a hawk) They'll come. The Andalites will come. And until then...
Jake: (nods and wipes tears) Yeah. Until then, we fight.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #688 on: January 23, 2011, 12:23:13 PM »
When they where safely out of sight in the back area of the Barn Kildor answered Brian. "No, you are not. As I said, I know who and what you are, we of the yeerk resistance know about you and everyone else." Kildor winced a little at his partial lie; the resistance was only 100% sure about three of them. "I have news that affects the survival of you, your friends and your pet parrot. After this search is over, sometime tonight, three men will come to your home and...encourage you to get into their Van. I will be inside. Inside this Van I will reveal information vital to your survival and the survival of the resistance."  

Kildor ran a hand through his hair, a tendancy of his human host in times of stress, "Do you have one or two quickquestions? More willl be explained to you tonight."
Quite frankly, Brian was freaking out. He knew? Technically, he didn't say anything that really proved that he knew anything special, except for the parrot part. How was he supposed to respond to all of that?!? This guy didn't seem intent on anything too horrible yet, like infesting him or killing him outright, but still.... This guy had too much information. Brian didn't like that. Brian let a bit of his panic creep into his voice. "Where is Jo? What did you do to her?"

Offline Unknown User

• Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #689 on: January 23, 2011, 02:16:18 PM »
   Kildor sighed again, "Josefina is just fine, we don't Have her. Nither I nor the resistance has any interest in harming you or your group. In fact, we hope to become your allies. As a...token of our trust, I want to let you know about something that might provide you with a little bit of hope. A few days ago, a raid was made against the main yeerk force, by another group of humans or andalites, we are not sure; this is the first time we have come into contact with them. You are not alone. Your parrot might know something more."   
Kildor turned away from Brian with a sigh of disgust; he hated humans.
     Kildor wasn't opposed to conquring humanity like 99% of the resistance was, he just hated the yeerk government more than he hated humans. The intelligence agent said not another word Brian, he simply walked back towards Sub-Visser two and stood next to him.

OoC: I brought up the Animorphs, only because they are a tiny part of the mission that Kildor is going to tell Brian about, even though they'll never know it.
Meh.