Author Topic: Our Summer Vacation...  (Read 37143 times)

warren_bearclaw

Re: Our Summer Vacation...
« Reply #360 on: November 25, 2010, 03:38:59 AM »
(((So, can I jump to Olivia being a gecko in my pocket? You've kinda glazed over her in your other posts.....)))

"Stop squirming in there, it tickles..." Sean whispered. Olivia, as a gecko, was running wildly inside his shirt pocket. Her little claws were very distracting.... "Hey! Chill!" When she had morphed, she had begun darting and running about. After regaining control, with some help from Sean - who was rewarded with a bitten finger - Olivia told him about the panic in the lizard's mind. Sean felt weird about being the only one who hadn't morphed yet. Unless Brain hadn't yet, either...

Sean walked into the coffee shop, bought a newspaper and a cup of black coffee, added sugar, and sat at the table with the others. It was pretty busy at the coffee house, even for a Saturday. That was good.

"Okay, so what did we miss?" Sean says.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #361 on: November 25, 2010, 07:41:41 AM »
Chad choked. "What'd we miss?" He gave his father a look and looked to see where Olivia was. "Where is she?" he whispered.

radgeek

« Reply #362 on: November 25, 2010, 08:30:33 AM »
(((You're right Bear I kinda got Yeerk happy.)))

<I'm scared out of my mind,> Olivia thought spoke.  <Could we make this fast.  I don't like being a gecko.>  She wiggled some more.

"Where's Tarry?" Jo said as she looked around for her favourit parrot.

Sandresh was in the kitchen when she hear the conversation between the sub Visser and Jazar.  Her host managed to produce a tear for her husband.  <If you dare touch Laurence,> Miriam said to her captor.  <I will make a scene.  I will find some way to gain enough control to warn Houston.  What if I manage this while on the air?>
Sandresh would not allow such talk from a host.  "Visser," she addressed when she entered the room.  "If you infest Laurence I believe that my host's will will finally be broken."
<Big mistake,> Miriam said.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #363 on: November 25, 2010, 04:28:26 PM »
Sean twitched as Olivia moved around. "Be still!" "Tarry had to stay at my place. I don't think bringing a Scarlet Macaw into the coffee shop would have been too discreet." He opened his newspaper and pretended to read it, then turned it rightside up. "We need to hurry and talk here; Ms. Lizard's got less than two hours."
"Okay, so what do we need to talk about?" Brian asked.
"You were the one who called the meeting, Brian..." Sean said.
"Well, yeah, just 'cuz you hadn't yet. You do want us all to sit and talk, right?"
Sean looked up from the business section that he hadn't really been paying attention to. He cleared his throught. "Uh, well, I guess I did. I just figured we need to go over safety stuff. Like we shouldn't meet like this a whole lot; not all together at once, not in public."
"That's smart..." Brian suddenly felt like they were being watched.
"...And we need some kind of plan. What are we going to be about this alien invasion. We can't just go tell people. We don't know who's a controller. Maybe we need to do a little espionage?"

Offline Hawkgirl

« Reply #364 on: November 25, 2010, 06:24:06 PM »
Kristin was so relieved to see Mr. Black.  It was a really smart idea for Ms. Rush to come in a morph so she wouldn't be seen and captured.  "It's so god to see you, Mr. Black.  We were starting to get worried."  Kristin then proceeded to fill Mr. Black and Ms. Rush in on how she discovered how to morph clothes.

"I agree about the espionage thing."  Suddenly, Kristin had an idea.  "We should probably spy in some kind of morph, and if we are in a morph, it would have to be somewhere where animals would be present."  Kristin suddenly remembered the flyers posted around school about some group called The Sharing.  "Has anyone else heard of this new club or hangout thing called The Sharing?  They are having some kind of picnic gathering at the park over the weekend.  Maybe we could check it out in morph and see if there is anything going on."

radgeek

« Reply #365 on: November 25, 2010, 09:52:19 PM »
<Their just normal humans trying improve the neighborhood,> Olivia said.  <I've thought of joining myself.>

"The only weakness we know of so far is this Yeerk pool," Jo said.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #366 on: November 25, 2010, 10:16:12 PM »
"Benjamin - he's my little brother - said he got invited to go to this Sharing club. I told him I'd go with him some time. It's just some club thing, though I don't know why he'd rather do that than Boy Scouts...." Brain rolled his eyes. "And we may know about the Yeerk pool, but we don't know anything useful to us about it. Where is it? Is it big? How many people guard it?"

"How do we find out about it? How do we find anything out about the Yeerks, even if they're in the state?" Sean asked the group. He felt scared, trying to plan an ambush with these kids. They might be great kids, but they'd never even graduated high school yet! He knew he couldn't stop them from trying anyways, but at least he could try to make them safe. He still wanted to talk about 'rules' for their group, but he'd have his chance.

radgeek

« Reply #367 on: November 25, 2010, 10:29:30 PM »
<I think we can safely say they are in this state,> Olivia said with an involuntary twitch.  <Who else could send the entire town after me?>

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #368 on: November 26, 2010, 01:40:59 PM »
(((You're right Bear I kinda got Yeerk happy.)))

<I'm scared out of my mind,> Olivia thought spoke.  <Could we make this fast.  I don't like being a gecko.>  She wiggled some more.

"Where's Tarry?" Jo said as she looked around for her favourit parrot.

Sandresh was in the kitchen when she hear the conversation between the sub Visser and Jazar.  Her host managed to produce a tear for her husband.  <If you dare touch Laurence,> Miriam said to her captor.  <I will make a scene.  I will find some way to gain enough control to warn Houston.  What if I manage this while on the air?>
Sandresh would not allow such talk from a host.  "Visser," she addressed when she entered the room.  "If you infest Laurence I believe that my host's will will finally be broken."
<Big mistake,> Miriam said.

"I'm not going to stop at Laurence," the sub-visser said barely glancing at Sandresh (she was not the reason he had come here though she was an important controller) "If Jazar is to be given such a promotion then the entire family will be taken so that nothing can...slip up. Especially with the possibilty that one of the members of this household is connected to the Renegade Andalites." Ultor motioned to the four men standing around the room, bring Laurence into the room and sit him on the couch, I want everyone together until the girl arrives."
Meh.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #369 on: November 26, 2010, 02:08:57 PM »
Chad shrugged. "We should probably get some air morphs, and we could scout the air and see if there was anything suspicious."

radgeek

« Reply #370 on: November 26, 2010, 03:15:33 PM »
Laurence filled the feeding troth for cows.  "I'll be back for the evening milkin' girls," he said as he was about to leave.  He turning to see four men in his barn, "May I help you?"  It was not uncommon for the city folk to walk in and look around.  But those people never took him back to his house against his will like these did.

"If only we knew a known controller that we could follow," Jo mused.

Offline Unknown User

• RAF's Official Ellimist Expert
  • Xtreme Member
  • ^-^
« Reply #371 on: November 26, 2010, 03:28:36 PM »
"Just get walking," the men said, pointing the dracon's at his back, "Don't try anything...drastic." The men lead him the the living room where Ultor was waiting on the couch. The sub-visser stood when hte men entered and gestured for laurence to sit down. "Just sit quitely," the yeerk said. "All will be explained soon enough."
Meh.

radgeek

« Reply #372 on: November 26, 2010, 04:41:51 PM »
"Miriam, what is going on?" he asked his wife.

Miriam longed to speak to her husband and tell him to run back to his country.  She tried to cry some more but Sandresh's hold over her body was strong.  No Yeerk ever wanted to appear weak in front of the Sub-Visser.

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #373 on: November 26, 2010, 04:57:11 PM »
"I bet Coach Laug is a Controller..." Brian joked. "But yeah, that would be nice if we knew someone. And I agree with Chad, we should get some morphs. Not just one's for flying..." Brian seemed distant for a few seconds. "Okay, I'm sorry, but just think about that. We can fly. That's got to be pretty cool. Anyways, I think we might need some others too, like for fighting, and other stuff."

"Well, it looks like we might need to go on a little field trip. Anyone want to go the zoo later today?" Sean said. The zoo would be safe... he had no problem suggesting that.

Offline Josh (J)

• The Dude
  • God
  • Back from the dead.
    • Josh the Normal
« Reply #374 on: November 26, 2010, 05:03:15 PM »
"A little later?" Chad said. He glanced at his watch. It read 2:21. "We could head now, already. But, you know, there might be just a little problem. If we all stay together, don't you think people could get a bit suspicious? I mean, it's not like I've hung out with Kristen before."