Author Topic: Deleted, Extended, or Alternate Scenes  (Read 662 times)

NateSean

Deleted, Extended, or Alternate Scenes
« on: February 04, 2013, 04:51:22 PM »
The Things the Animorphs Would Never Say Thread has been running for quite a while. At this point it's either more of the same being repeated every couple of pages, or it's one of our clever reimaginings. Someone suggested an entirely different thread for some of the ideas we posted there, and since that thread seems to have died out, I thought I would start this one specifically for those "scenes". Here are a few of my old posts to use as an example. You can either post your old ones or try to come up with a new one.

Prior to the events of The Weakness...

Rachel and Jake are standing on a bridge above railroad tracks.

Jake: So as I was saying, there's just no way in hell I would leave you in charge.
Rachel: Right, and I totally wouldn't want the responsibility.
Jake: All right then.

A train passes beneath them and Jake leans over the rail while Rachel glances back across the bridge.

Jake: Wow, that thing is going all the way to Texas. I bet it takes, like, a week to get back from there.
Rachel: Yeah. Say, Jake, do you have any pre-existing health conditions we don't know about?
Jake: No.

The train is still passing beneath them.

Rachel: Seriously? No medications you need to take?
Jake: *shakes his head*
Rachel: Perfect.

Rachel pushes Jake over the rail just as an open cart full of lettuce passes beneath the bridge. He hands with a splat and his angered shouts of resentment are unheard of as the train passes into the distance.

The next day at Cassie's barn.

Rachel: Right, so, Jake had this family event that he couldn't avoid and he left me in charge. So I thought we could all grab cheeta morphs and find out where Visser Three's new feeding grounds are.

Team: Cool!

Host Planet Survey

In the Voluntary Controller's sitting room. Chapman walks in.

Chapman: No, no, sit down. I uh, have some announcements to make. First off, the pool. Okay, it's for the Yeerks to regenerate, not for you to "go for a dip" in. Does anyone remember the Temrash incident? Good, that's exactly why we can't just have you jumping in when you feel like it. It'd be great if you could stop peeing in there too. Oh and the peeing. We have designated toilet facilities all around the pool area and all conveniently marked. So if you could please stop unzipping anywhere you feel like, it confuses the Taxxons. Great. Oh and the Taxxons. At no point should you throw popcorn, gummy bears and other snack items. The next time we won't bother restraining them. I think that's about it...no, wait. The Yeerk Empire would like to announce a brand new customer appreciation rating system.

*Chapman hands out questionarres*

Chapman: Yeah, so if you guys could fill those out, that'd be great. Give us a high marks. Last time the Hork-Bajir colony got the highest CSR rating and they became the new home of the Council. Believe me, Council Homeworld has it's perks. So please help us out there. That about covers it...oh, and no more ordering movies off of HBO as we are having a hard time explaining to the cable companies where exactly we are. Thank you.

Andalite Tail and Talk

Ax is in the observatory, trying to contact the Andalite Homeworld.

Ax: Andalite Homeworld...Andalit e Homeworld.

*The screen fizzes and crackles, before an Andalite call center representative comes on the line*

ACC: Hello, thank you for calling Andalite Tail and Talk (AT &T) how may I direct your call?

Ax: Um..I'd like to talk to my father please.

ACC: Certainly. Can I interest you also in our long distance planet-to-planet communications package, which allows you up to-

Ax: Look, I realize you're just doing your job. But I really want to talk to my father, so can you can the spiel?

ACC: Sir, the attitude will not speed things up at all. I'm going to have to ask for a credit card number before I can complete this call.

Ax: *Sighs and looks up at Tobias* Can you help me out here?

Tobais: I'm trapped as a hawk, where do you expect me to keep a credit card, up my ass?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 04:52:53 PM by NateSean »

redtailedsaffa

Re: Deleted, Extended, or Alternate Scenes
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 10:15:27 AM »
LOL totally cracked up with the AT&T bit  :XD: