Author Topic: Need help finding fan fic of Animorph descendants fighting 2nd Yeerk invasion  (Read 427 times)

Offline Tim Bruening

In which fan fic do descendants of the original Animorphs resist a renewed Yeerk invasion?  The descendants start out the story by acquiring their morphing licenses, then applying to acquire certain morphs (the animals of which are held in "The Gardens" for that purpose).  They aren't allowed any really dangerous morphs.  If they obtain an illegal morph, they are forced to burp it out as per Rachel in "The Reaction".  These rules are enforced by a chip that each morpher carries inside his body.

The Andalites are allowing the above in return for a Krispy Creme franchise on their homeworld.

The Crayak is playing a game with "The One".  As part of the game, the Animorph Descendants are to oppose a renewed Yeerk invasion.  Only the descendants are allowed to know of the Yeerks, and the Yeerks have been allowed some morph capable human hosts.

1st mission: Destroy a Yeerk project to extract the oatmeal component that allow Yeerks to survive without Kandrona ("The Underground") and make it safe to consume.

Offline Dylan

• Jeremy Jason McCole's #1 Fan
  • Xtreme Member
  • Do you just hate trashcans?
I don't knowwwww. This is more of a question for the animorphs fanfiction and fanart board.
Waffles. Nuf' Said.
2015: Best Newcomer to RAF
2015: Most Insane Member

Offline Tim Bruening

I don't knowwwww. This is more of a question for the animorphs fanfiction and fanart board.

I have asked there too.