Author Topic: AniObsession  (Read 1102 times)

Alic

AniObsession
« on: June 11, 2009, 11:28:03 PM »
Hahaha found form links from the old ani site i used to visit years ago....

WARNING: If you, or any of your freinds have these problems, you should probably seek professional help immediatley
You know you're obsessed over Animorphs when...

You've made everyone in your family sick becase Animorphs are the only thing yo ever talk about.

Your parrot can say three phrases:'Hello', it's name, and 'They've got the new book!'.

You dress like the do on the covers-no planning involved.

You've done this more than once.
Your parents are looking into support groups for you.

Your teachers know who Jake is.

You have a label: Animorphaholic.

The word 'three' sends a shiver up your spine.

You mumble Animorph-related phrases in your sleep. (i.e. "Sario Rip! We have to get back to our own time!")

You wonder what it would be like to have an Animorph as a girlfreind/boyfreind.

The idea of being a month late in reading a book depresses you.

Most people refrain from giving their real opinons about Animorphs around you.

This is becuase the last time someone did, you mopped the floor with them.

You've introduced more than two people to Animorphs.

-Using force.

K.A. Applegate is your idol.

You actually hesitated to kill that ****roach in your toilet, fearing he it was Marco.

Be honest. You wanna be an Animorph.

You now have a slightly more disgusted outlook on centipedes since you read Andalite Chronicles.

The idea of going one-on-one with Hork-Bajir appeals to you.

When you saw the inner jacket of your #6 tear out, you screamed.

You write fanfiction where the main character likes an Animorph.

So do you.

You and your best freind have hour-long talks on your views on Animorphs.

You wear laxtex gloves when handling your books so you don't get finger prints on the cover-even though you're very allergic to latex.

After recovering from anaphalleptic shock in the emergency room, you asked for an Anibook.

You feel guilty when you critize Animorphs.

You visit Animorphilles' every day

When you firstmeet someone, you never give your last name.

You had a really weird dream where Jake, in falcon morph, crashed through your bedroom window...

You cheered Rachel on when she beat up that Hork-Bajir in #17.

You've memorized more than one Animorph website address-not including your own.

You named #18 to be the Book of the Century...before you even read it.

When writing a letter, story, or report, you say you can't give your last name.

You were more than a little suspicius when the police blotter said that some kids were playing with fireworks at the construction site in your neighbourhood...

You will beat up any person trying to give a geek a swirlie...then ask the geek if he likes hawks.

You were inspired by Rachel...and overwent a major personality change.

You were horrified when you found out Cassie quits in #19.

You have at least twenty Anisites bookmarked.

You juped three feet when you found out your French pen pal liked Animorphs too.

Everyone on the internet knows whether or not you have the new book.

You've flodded at least one person's Aniboard.

You have tried-repeat, tried to accquire your cat at LEAST three times. (From Bambias)

You can think of at least one way any songrelates to Animorphs.

On your school bulletin board, you wrote, "ANIMORPHS RULE!"

After being thrown into the vice principal's office for the above, you accused him of being the real Chapman. (Those two were from Tobias/Ellimist)

You freaked out when you parents suggested you start eating oatmeal.

You dreamed you were Jake.

-Which would be perfectly natural...except you happen to be female.

You follow your brother to the so-called "hockey games".

You tried to morph your cat, and when it didn't work you continued to try for the next half hour.

You try to "aquire" every animal you see in case you need it some day.

You try to thought-speak to ****roaches.

People have stopped to hang out with you because of this.

You walk through the local construction site every night.

Every time you see a shooting star you follow it.

When someone called you a Yeerk, you proceded to kick them until they bled. (From...um...who sent those twelve up there?)

You were ultimeatley thrillled when your parents' mycologist freind said 'Animorph' and 'Taxxon' really are words, if you spell them differenty. (Anna's dad. One wonders why HE kows about this stuff...)

You are currently trying to convince your parents to take you on a road trip to the Twin Cities...or the Mega Mall. Either one would make you happy.

Every night you sneak into the local bookstore...

...And demolish every book except the Animorphs

You can recite the lines of every chapter of every book in Animorphs

-Including the ones that aren't out yet

-Because you read quotes on every website you find

-And complain how slow the computer works.

-Compaired to how you read them!br>
You don't get the jokes on this page...after all, you and all your friends do them; so what's so funny?

If a book comes out early on the other side of the continent, you're the fist one in the book store!(Those last nine were from CheaserCHEE)

You have TONS of Fanfiction on TONS of sites. (From ???)

You have every Animorphs book...every Andalite Chronicles book...and every Megamorphs book.

-In three different languages.

Your parents know the names of the characters, morphs, and aleins...even though they have never read a single Anibook.

Your parents actually have read an Anibook.

-Multiple times.

You were totally against reading Tolkien for class...until you heard Marco mention it in #15. And until KA said she got the word 'Yeerk' from 'Yrch'.

Your explaination for the stopping of Project Blue Book: The Yeerks finally got Torrelli.

You became deathly afraid of ants when the animorphs were nearly torn to shreads.

Your new hobbies are one of these choices: leadership, bravery, tree hugging, sarcasam, Or sitting in a tree eating mice.

You have become a very strict vegetarian.

You have begged your parents to legally change your name to Jake, Ax, Cassie, Rachel, Marco,or Tobias.

You agreed to clean the bathroom for the ever-going fund to pay for the upcoming Animorph book.

Every now and then you could swear some one was thought speaking to you.

You think the cat from Early Edition is an Andalite in morph.(Those last seven were from Bambias)

When someone in a chat asked you, "What kind of Aniname is 'Fangore', you replied, 'Mine'.

People have given you a link to the original Aniobssesion page, asying you needed to visit it.

You have tried engine oil. It actually DOES taste pretty good...

Your slogan: Meet K.A. Applegate, or bust.

If any song is mentioned in Animorphs, if any game is mentioned in Animorphs, and if any artist is mentioned in Animorphs, they instantly are your favorite.

Choose one of the following as your favorite thing to do: Animorphs, parties, music.

If you selecte Animorphs, you are obsessed and have no life.

You are the biggeset AnimorPhan.

You are also a sixty-four year-old retired postal worker.

You chose a screename in #16 as your own.

Even your fellow AnimorPhans say you need help.

You can't see the rest of the page...you nee to go pay homage to the Ellimist to ensure you're not infested.

Every single warning on this page applies to you.

You try to acquire your sister, and then ask if she's getting sleepy.

If your #13 has a crease in its cover, you buy a new one. (From Ket Halpek)

Your parents ground you when you say 'Animorphs' because you say it so much.

Which you like because you can reread or read your Animorph books (from someone who sends a lot of obsessions)

You free everyone in an asylum.

-From the inside.

Your house is destroyed and you list your worst loss as your Animorphs books.

Your insurance guy compensates you for it. He reads them too.

You fell through the floor, but told your friends it was because you morphed an elephant.

You are known to randomly start acting out exerpts from Animorphs.

-Including the parts with the Ellmist.

-And when you do those parts, it atucally works (At least, as far as you can tell...)

Whenever you get in a fight, you try to use your "tail blade".

-And your oppenent atucally gets hurt.

You run around the grass and you get fat.

You never talk, just try to thought-speak.

-And it works.

You spontaniusly start being a person from Animorphs.

You study any animal from Animorphs.

You are absoulutly sure you can invent a Dracon beam, a shredder, and a Blue Cube.

-Using Legos.

You get POed cuz all your friends make fun of your stupid new shorter hair.

You know you're obsessed, and darn proud of it! Those twenty were submitted by Star Lion.)

You touch your dog, form a mental picture of him, and say "Oh please, oh please oh please."

You stay in bed daydreaming that Jake and the other Animorphs accidentally demorph on your bed and then gave you the power to morph.

You cash your $100 check and try to bribe K.A. for an advance copy of #19 (From Tiger10)

You have repeatedly begged your parents to take you to your local bookstore to see if they have any info on #19.

Trying to act as Andalite as possible, you leptover a ditch, planning to land on your back legs first. You also happened to forget you don't HAVE back legs.

You refused to go to the hospital for your broken leg afterwards, fearing Temrash one-one-four of the Sulp Niar Pool would infest you.

You go to sleep with one eye open, in case a Yeerk tries to get in your ear while you are sleeping.

You have either thought, or are sure you have seen an Andalite in your back yard.

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
Re: AniObsession
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 12:07:57 AM »
Awww...Ket and Tobias gave some of those. :( I miss our Ket and Tobias.

I met Ket, years and years ago.

Offline Liz

• Gold Donor
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 12:44:13 AM »
Hehe, I love these kinds of lists~

Just today I was watching TV and they mentioned a "little blue box."  I went OMG ANIMORPHS...but it turned out they were talking about Tiffany.   :(

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 03:24:13 AM »
cool.hehheh

which reminds me I wrote a story AGES ago and posted it in one of those old Animorphs sites
it was called
The Diference  yes with only 1 f instead of two because my spelling was horrible

===============================================

Offline SkyMorpher

• Fly high, seek peace, God bless (Formerly Animel23
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 12:26:40 AM »
Hehe, I love these kinds of lists~

Just today I was watching TV and they mentioned a "little blue box."  I went OMG ANIMORPHS...but it turned out they were talking about Tiffany.   :(

What show was it? Just wondering, 'cause there's a great line like that from a CSI NY episode.

Mac: You can tell that from the map?
Stella: Are you kidding, I could tell it from the moon, I love those little blue boxes.

I never thought of the cube though lol. Although I did while my mom was watching Dancing with the Stars, because of the really big blue-ish boxes on stage.

Mine:

You are glad when someone checks the books out at work but get neurotic when they get overdue

You have been known to pester the youth librarian at work during her book weeds in hopes she'll weed some of the Animorphs. (but now that it's been done, it's sad not to see them anymore lol) And the last time she automatically put them aside for me lol. (only I'd gotten other copies (see below) so I sent them to another fan). I also kept asking at the library my card was issued at if they were going to weed theirs but they kept them.

You always hope you'll find books at thrift stores...and go nuts when you find an entire box at a used book store. (now they're closed grrrr)

Hawks make you think of Tobias

You wonder what would happen if a yeerk tried to infest some of the characters from your other fandoms...like the vamps on Buffy or aliens on other shows.

When you watch nature shows, you imagine them doing a documentary on hork-bajir

You start watching or reading things that remind you of Animorphs. Like Stephenie Meyer's The Host, or the old Puppet Masters book. And there's this cartoon, Dino Squad that sucked me in because of the morphing dinos.

You find yourself idly wondering if people you're looking at are controllers or not
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 12:37:17 AM by AniMel23 »

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 07:49:42 PM »
about a quarter apply to me.hehe :P
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^