Author Topic: Question  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Vickie1

• DA
Question
« on: April 18, 2011, 12:50:01 AM »
I've come back after so long from the internet (I SO HATE MY 2 YEAR UNI! THERE'S NOT ENOUGH BREAKS! NOT ENOUGH!!!) and I've decided to revive my fic and artwork I left behind. But I'm deciding something and not sure if I should go for it. Wanted to hear your opinions on it if that's alright.

Yes, people, I am an indecisive person. Sue me.

I kinda realized that FFN is...pretty much dead. So I am wondering of moving my fic, the Alteration, over here. And with that, I am thinking of adding pictures together with my fic in one topic so kinda like an Animorphs book is presented to you (even though it's fan-made and I have no ownership on ANY Animorphs-related things). Like Cover Page, Prologue, etc, etc, etc, ETC! :P

It won't be a lot of work on me since I've prepared everything and they need finishing up. It's at least no one keeps jumping from this website to FFN, especially since...it's particularly a ghost town. And I am writing a fic for all my friends in a forum I have come to love -bows at and worships RAF-

So it's a stupid question but should I go for it? Move my fic here and make it into an online story in this forum with pictures and all and etc into one topic?

If yes, then I have to figure out how to enlarge my pics in the forum instead of having them at fixed sizes. =_=;

Thanks for taking looking at this which will disappear into nothing. :D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 12:51:45 AM by Vickie1 »
My imagination can be both infinite and insane

warren_bearclaw

Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 11:29:46 AM »
Go ahead and post it! No one's gonna complain about you posting an Animorphs fanfic here on RAF. :P It sounds like yours is rather extensive, so that should be cool.

Offline Vickie1

• DA
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 09:31:15 PM »
Go ahead and post it! No one's gonna complain about you posting an Animorphs fanfic here on RAF. :P It sounds like yours is rather extensive, so that should be cool.

Thanks for your opinion. Wasn't actually worried if people will complain but was wondering if I should. Kinda a silly question I guess.

Extensive, yes. I look back at my fic and the ideas for my art, I know I am gonna die from overworking on it. X__x

Thanks again! :D

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 04:50:58 PM »
Yeah fanfiction.net isn't what it used to be, also I had some of my work stolen on there recently so I don't trust it anymore.

Anyway, you're always welcome to post your work here. :)
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline Vickie1

• DA
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 05:27:41 AM »
Yeah fanfiction.net isn't what it used to be, also I had some of my work stolen on there recently so I don't trust it anymore.

Anyway, you're always welcome to post your work here. :)

Yes, I noticed that some time ago. Really bad thing. But I think it's alright cuz I went to see the account of the girl who took your work without permission is gone from FFN. But still I now prefer DA. :)

And thank you. :D

NateSean

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 05:07:19 PM »
Yeah fanfiction.net never was what it set out to be to begin with. Oh and despite what everyone says Wolverine is the best of the X-men movies ever.

Sorry, just correcting your post Phoenix. I think I nailed the original point of your message though. ;)

Offline Vickie1

• DA
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 11:18:09 AM »
Not sure what that was but nm.

Post Merged: April 22, 2011, 11:22:10 AM
Alright, slowly doing the project while going through my last week of semeter. Whoopie-doo. DX

Anyway thanks to the support, I'm doing it and I hope to get it up on my break. Just the first parts.

PROGRESS

Front Cover - Draft, refining.

Story Picture - Draft, refining.

Back Cover - Done, refining

Prologue Picture - WIP.

Prologue Chapter - Written, reediting.

And so on and so far. Probably will update this but it's silly. XP But yeah that's the first steps to my illustrated fanfic.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!! :D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 11:22:10 AM by Vickie1 »