General Category > General Fan Fiction & Art

How to write 1000 words and say nothing at all.

(1/5) > >>

morfowt:
does anybody remember marco's report where he wrote a report without a topic and called it how to write a thousand words and say nothing at all? well I'm gonna try it. it's not that easy. it's not just 1000 random words. they have to make complete sentences. 1 sentence has to be able to flow into another sentence. so here I go. wish me luck...

ANItiger13:
Actually, Jake helped him to title it "The use of Rhetoric to Disguise Lack of Content" or something along the words of that.

But, good luck.

morfowt:
It was morning. The sun was bright, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. This reminded me of a day when I went fishing. That day, it was raining. So I put on my raincoat, and got my fishing gear and left before I even had breakfast. fishing wasn't very good. I caught about five fish. all were small. I headed home sadly. now how a sunny day reminded me of that, I have no clue.
anyway, I was wondering what to have for breakfast. should I have toast or cereal? I decided to have some noodles. now while the water was boiling, I decided to start on my homework. now if only I could find my homework. I looked under my bed. I looked behind the couch. I banged my head on the couch and wondered why I even kept a couch in my room.
I looked in the toilet and found a weird book. Strange, I thought. I never read a book in my life, so where did this come from. just then the doorbell rang, so I threw it back into the toilet and went to get the door. Later I would wonder why it was in my toilet, but for now I was thinking, yay someone's at the door. maybe I'll get a car. now why I would want a car I have no clue, seeing as how I hate cars.
unfortunately, the person at the door was the mailman. but he did have a car.
"special delivery for michael jackson" he said
"oh he's in the oven" I replied
He left with an expression I couldn't decipher. my guess, it was amusement.
and that's pretty much when our grandmother clock struck 12.

Qwerty the Charliecorn:
Oh, yeah. This is like something one of my teachers had us try. I think it's called, "Stream of consciousness" or something like that. You just write what you're thinking.

Anyway, good luck, morf. I think I'll try it myself.

morfowt:
could you write your comments on mike's comments thread.

anyway, I updated the above...chapter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version