Author Topic: Tobias's Perch  (Read 30723 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: Tobias's Perch
« Reply #315 on: January 09, 2010, 09:18:45 PM »
((I'll wait for Horsie to post.))
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #316 on: January 09, 2010, 10:15:25 PM »
((Aww, bye Shorty.  Hopefully we'll see you here again.  And, thanks for the explanation, Parker.))

Rachel said to Tobias <Yes, you can keep ahold of yourself.  Don't worry.  You WILL be able to do it.>  Rachel then folded her wings close to her body, and shot downwards, zooming towards Earth.  The sheer exhilaration of it made her laugh.  In her head, of course.

She spread out her wings near the ground, dragging the speed back on her plunge.  After a lot of strain on her wings, she slowed to an acceptable entrance speed, and swooped through the window.  She banked her wings and landed on the back of a chair nearby.  <Hello everyone.> She said calmly, like she had merely walked in the front door.  <Jake and Tobias should be along soon.>
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #317 on: January 09, 2010, 11:23:14 PM »
Jake made a wide circle above the house. Once above the window, he went into a tight decending spiral. He shot through the window, and immediately flared his wings to kill his momentum. He ended up going straight at Jamal, incidentally. Although he was curious to mark his expression and how he took to surprises. He landed on Erek's couch's arm. He looked around the room while c ocking his head to the left and right. <Sorry for the scare. Tobias is keeping an eye on our perimeter. Elayne, good to see you again. Hey Jamal...> Jake demorphed on the couch arm and stood tall; half stretching and half posturing, "Ahh, Welcome to the Animorphs."

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #318 on: January 09, 2010, 11:28:23 PM »
<Lucky h-> Rachel's thought speak got cut off as she demorphed.  As soon as her beak was gone and mouth was back, she repeated "Lucky him.  Jamal, we'll be changing your life pretty soon.  Get ready.  Is Ax around?  We need him to operate the cube."

((Most people have an Animorph and an original Animorph, so I may introduce one as well, if that's okay with you, Tobias.  I want to have my own character.   :P))

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #319 on: January 09, 2010, 11:48:29 PM »
Marco set the Escafil device on the Kings' coffee table and sat on the couch with a sigh. "I don't like us being spread out like this. Has Tobias seen sign of Tom?" he asked Jake.

Elayne nodded to Jake and Rachel. "Hello again," she murmured to Jake. "I am glad you have been able to evade danger so far."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #320 on: January 10, 2010, 12:12:01 AM »
Jake shook his head, "I doubt it. If he saw Jamal heading toward Cassie's barn, he'd most likely search there first." Jake hit his head, "Tom! That reminds me, Dad said he had a half day today. He's gonna want to know why I'm not home yet." Jake ran to Erek's phone and dialed his house.

"Hello?"

"Dad! It's me, Jake."

"Hey kiddo, where are you? School's been over for a while now."

"Yeah, sorry. I'm at my friend Erek's house. We have a project to work on together."

"Alright, just don't stay out too late."

"You got it dad. Hey, you haven't seen Tom, have you?"

"No, he hasn't come back either, why?"

"Nah, just wondering. See ya later dad."

"Alright."

Jake hung up the phone, "Well he's not at home, so I don't have to worry about my parents just yet."

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Ranked 56th in Most Posts
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's MVP of Roleplaying
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #321 on: January 10, 2010, 02:47:40 AM »
Tobias flies around in a wide circle so if anyone was watching,it wouldn't be to obvious.<Clear up here.No signs of any Yeerks.>

(Uh...I..guess if you want Parker..though I've been lost so much since all of this stuff back and forth between two character I barely pay attetion too.)

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #322 on: January 10, 2010, 02:53:42 AM »
(...guess if you want Parker...)

((Sorry, what was my question? Are you responding to Horsefan?))

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #323 on: January 10, 2010, 04:24:09 AM »
(Dang yeah sorry.To many members in a rp and that always happens to me,getting people confused and such.)

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #324 on: January 10, 2010, 10:35:54 AM »
((Oh...sorry, Tobias.))

Rachel stuck her head briefly out the window, then pulled it back inside.  "I don't think Tobias can hear us from way up there."  She said.  "We can't exactly go yelling out to him."  She quickly morphed back to bald eagle so that she could relay messages back to Tobias.  <Tobias, do you see any sign of Tom up there?>

Thanks to Bear!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #325 on: January 10, 2010, 01:48:41 PM »
"So..." Jamal said casually "When do I get to turn into stuff?"
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #326 on: January 10, 2010, 02:00:58 PM »
((Just for like, the next few posts, in activating the cube, I'll be Ax.  We need him for making Jamal an Animorph.))

<As soon as Ax shows up...we need him to activate the cube.>  Said Rachel.  <Wait, never mind.  Here he comes.>

Ax, in Northern Harrier morph, swept into the window.  <I apologize for my lateness.>  He said.  <Is it time to activate the Escafil Device for Jamal?>  As he thought-spoke, he began to demorph, back to his Andalite form.

Thanks to Bear!

Offline Blaise Zebrataur

• Xtreme Member
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #327 on: January 10, 2010, 02:13:14 PM »
Tobias smiled abit as he heard Rachel in his head,somehow hearing her made him happer.<Nope Rach..I don't see any yeerks..>he then suddenly stopped talking as he turns his head toward the way they had come.

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #328 on: January 10, 2010, 02:18:05 PM »
Rachel noticed the sudden silence.  <Tobias?  What's going on?  Do you see something?>  She hopped down from her perch, away from the window.  A bald eagle sitting on a chair is more than a little conspicuous. 

Ax picked up the cube with some difficulty, due to his weak arms.  <Prince Jake?  Shall I activate the cube?>

Thanks to Bear!

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #329 on: January 10, 2010, 02:34:05 PM »
"YES! DO IT" Jamal said

((I didn't know the cube had to be activated, I just thought you needed to press your hand on it and BAM you could morph. guess that shows how much I know about Animorphs))
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)